Daniel Masur vs Alejandro Moro Canas, Apr 13, 2024

ATP Munich, on Saturday,

Masur

Moro Canas

Score, Highlights

Masur 37.4% Moro Canas 62.6%

Short Preview

In this ATP Munich match on April 13, 2024, Daniel Masur will face off against Alejandro Moro Canas. Masur, being the home player, may have the added advantage of familiar surroundings and crowd support. However, Masur has won 3 of his last 5 matches while Moro Canas has only won 1 out of his last 5 matches, indicating that Masur may have better form coming into this match.

The bookmakers’ coefficients for this match are 2.46 for Masur and 1.47 for Moro Canas, suggesting that Masur is the underdog in this matchup. Our ML estimation gives Masur a 38.7% chance of winning, while Moro Canas has a 61.3% chance.

Overall, it looks like Moro Canas may have the upper hand in this match based on recent form and the bookmakers’ coefficients. However, anything can happen in sports, and Masur will surely give it his all to try and secure a victory on home soil. It will be an exciting match to watch for tennis fans.

Facts

  • Recent matches Masur is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Moro Canas is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Moro Canas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Moro Canas will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Masur won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 2.46 1.47

    Latest Results

    28.03.24 Buvaysar Gadamauri – Daniel Masur – 2:1
    26.03.24 Theo Papamalamis – Daniel Masur – 0:2
    15.03.24 Mats Rosenkranz – Daniel Masur – 2:1
    14.03.24 Albano Olivetti – Daniel Masur – 0:2
    13.03.24 Niklas Schell – Daniel Masur – 0:2
    09.04.24 Alejandro Moro Canas – Juncheng Shang – 0:2
    02.04.24 Alejandro Moro Canas – Ivan Gakhov – 0:2
    28.03.24 Alejandro Moro Canas – Joao Sousa – 0:2
    27.03.24 Albert Ramos-Vinolas – Alejandro Moro Canas – 0:2
    19.03.24 Ugo Blanchet – Alejandro Moro Canas – 2:1

    Latest Head To Head

    22.07.22 Alejandro Moro Canas – Daniel Masur – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/16-finals

    1 Rune H. (1) Bye
    2 Monteiro T. Hanfmann Y. (WC) 1 : 2
    3 Garin C. Topo M. (Q) 2 : 0
    4 Halys Q. Sonego L. (6) 1 : 2
    5 Zverev A. (3) Bye
    6 O’Connell C. Humbert U. 2 : 0
    7 Cobolli F. (Q) Thompson J. 2 : 0
    8 Otte O. Baez S. (5) 2 : 0
    9 Carballes Baena R. (7) Giron M. 1 : 2
    10 Ritschard A. (Q) Struff J-L. 2 : 0
    11 Karatsev A. (Q) Altmaier D. (WC) 2 : 1
    12 Bye Van De Zandschulp B. (4)
    13 Huesler M. (8) Edmund K. (PR) 2 : 1
    14 Thiem D. Lestienne C. (RET.) 1 : 0
    15 Fucsovics M. Rehberg M. H. (WC) 2 : 1
    16 Bye Fritz T. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Rune H. (1) Hanfmann Y. 2 : 0
    2 Garin C. Sonego L. (6) 2 : 0
    3 Zverev A. (3) O’Connell C. 0 : 2
    4 Cobolli F. Otte O. 2 : 1
    5 Giron M. Ritschard A. 2 : 1
    6 Karatsev A. Van De Zandschulp B. (4) 0 : 2
    7 Huesler M. (8) Thiem D. 1 : 2
    8 Fucsovics M. Fritz T. (2) 1 : 2

    Quarter-finals

    1 Rune H. (1) Garin C. 2 : 0
    2 O’Connell C. Cobolli F. 2 : 1
    3 Giron M. Van De Zandschulp B. (4) 0 : 2
    4 Thiem D. Fritz T. (2) 0 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 Rune H. (1) O’Connell C. 2 : 0
    2 Van De Zandschulp B. (4) Fritz T. (2) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Rune H. (1) Van De Zandschulp B. (4) 2 : 1

    Daniel Masur – Alejandro Moro Canas and other ATP Munich events on our partner.

  • ATP Munich

    0 Comment