Deportivo Alavés vs Atlético Madrid, Apr 21, 2024

Spanish LaLiga, on Sunday,

Alavés

Atlético

Score, Highlights

Alavés 26% Draw 28.2%% Atlético 45.9%

Short Preview

As we look forward to an exciting clash in the Spanish LaLiga on April 21, 2024, Deportivo Alavés will host Atlético Madrid at their home ground. Deportivo Alavés has been struggling in form, winning just 1 of their last 5 fixtures. They will be eager to turn things around and secure a victory against a fierce adversary.

Atlético Madrid, on the other hand, have been enjoying a healthier competition rate, coming off 3 victories in their last 5 outings. The team will be looking for a continuation of their momentum and fortify their position in the league standings.

Taking a look at the odds provided by the bookmakers, Deportivo Alavés are the underdogs with coefficient odds of 3.45, compared to Atlético Madrid’s 2.16. This suggests that Atlético Madrid are more likely to emerge victorious.

However, our Machine Learning (ML) analysis suggests a slightly different story – it estimates a 27.5% chance for a Deportivo Alavés win, 28.2% for a draw and a 44.3% chance for an Atlético Madrid victory.

The bookmaker’s most likely result is a 1:1 draw, acknowledging the potential for Deportivo Alavés to put up a fight on their home turf.

This fixture is set to be a thrilling encounter, as Deportivo Alavés will definitely want to leverage their home advantage to defy the odds, while Atlético Madrid will be aiming to consolidate their winning streak. Regardless of the outcome, this match promises to deliver an excellent display of Spanish football.

Facts

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 14 and 4 in the zone Promotion ~ Champions League (Group Stage: )).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Alavés won 1.
  • Alavés is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Atlético is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Atlético could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Atlético have a series of home games.
  • Atlético will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Alavés won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 7-22.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Alavés won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 3-8.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Outrights of Spanish LaLiga Atl. Madrid: 0.05%

    Watch Watch and Bet Alavés – Atlético available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 3.6 3.3 2.1
    bet_at_home 3.78 3.42 2.09
    betsson 3.75 3.4 2.1
    MarathonBet 3.74 3.52 2.16 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 3.5 3.5 2.05
    Pinnacle 3.78 3.42 2.07
    Best for US Customers 3.6 3.35 2.09

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Granada CF – Deportivo Alavés – 2:0
    31.03.24 Deportivo Alavés – Real Sociedad – 0:1
    16.03.24 Athletic Bilbao – Deportivo Alavés – 2:0
    10.03.24 Deportivo Alavés – Rayo Vallecano – 1:0
    04.03.24 Osasuna – Deportivo Alavés – 1:0
    13.04.24 Atlético Madrid – Girona FC – 3:1
    10.04.24 Atlético Madrid – Borussia Dortmund – 2:1
    01.04.24 Villarreal CF – Atlético Madrid – 1:2
    17.03.24 Atlético Madrid – FC Barcelona – 0:3
    13.03.24 Atlético Madrid – Inter Milan – 3:1 penalties

    Latest Head To Head

    29.10.23 Atlético Madrid – Deportivo Alavés – 2:1
    02.04.22 Atlético Madrid – Deportivo Alavés – 4:1
    25.09.21 Deportivo Alavés – Atlético Madrid – 1:0
    21.03.21 Atlético Madrid – Deportivo Alavés – 1:0
    03.01.21 Deportivo Alavés – Atlético Madrid – 1:2

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Real Madrid ✔ 31 24 6 1 67:20 47 78
    2 Barcelona 31 21 7 3 62:34 28 70
    3 Girona 31 20 5 6 63:39 24 65
    4 Atl. Madrid 31 19 4 8 59:36 23 61
    5 Ath Bilbao 31 16 9 6 51:29 22 57
    6 Real Sociedad 31 13 11 7 45:33 12 50
    7 Betis 31 11 12 8 38:37 1 45
    8 Valencia 30 12 8 10 33:32 1 44
    9 Villarreal 31 10 9 12 49:54 -5 39
    10 Getafe 31 9 12 10 37:43 -6 39
    11 Osasuna 30 11 6 13 36:43 -7 39
    12 Las Palmas 31 10 7 14 29:35 -6 37
    13 Sevilla 31 8 10 13 39:44 -5 34
    14 Alaves 31 8 8 15 26:38 -12 32
    15 Mallorca 31 6 13 12 25:36 -11 31
    16 Rayo Vallecano 31 6 13 12 25:38 -13 31
    17 Celta Vigo 31 6 10 15 33:46 -13 28
    18 Cadiz CF 31 4 13 14 21:41 -20 25
    19 Granada CF 31 3 8 20 32:60 -28 17
    20 Almeria 31 1 11 19 30:62 -32 14

    Spanish LaLiga Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 1.01 (95.81%)

    2. Barcelona: 24.38 (3.98%)

    3. Girona: 806.88 (0.12%)

    4. Atl. Madrid: 2072 (0.05%)

    5. Ath Bilbao: 3786.29 (0.03%)

    6. Real Sociedad: 5001 (0.02%)

    Deportivo Alavés – Atlético Madrid and other Spanish LaLiga events on our partner.

  • Spanish LaLiga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment