Derbyshire vs Nottinghamshire, Jun 07, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Friday,

Derbyshire

Nottinghamshire

Score, Highlights

Derbyshire 43.2% Nottinghamshire 56.8%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Nottinghamshire: 7.71% Derbyshire: 1.89%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 2.1 1.66
betsson 2.15 1.62
MarathonBet 2.25 1.65
WilliamHill 2.2 1.67
Pinnacle 2.22 1.68
Best for US Customers 2.12 1.62

Latest Results

02.06.24 Lancashire County Cricket Club – Derbyshire Falcons – 179:122
01.06.24 Derbyshire Falcons – Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Derbyshire won by 4 wickets.
30.05.24 Northamptonshire County Cricket Club – Derbyshire Falcons – Northamptonshire won by 5 wickets.
24.05.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Derbyshire Falcons – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Derbyshire Falcons – Northamptonshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
06.06.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire won by 20 runs.
01.06.24 Warwickshire Birmingham Bears – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears won by 22 runs.
31.05.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Northamptonshire County Cricket Club – Northamptonshire won by 8 wickets.
24.05.24 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Hampshire County Cricket Club – Hampshire won by 5 wickets.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Derbyshire won 1.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Nottinghamshire could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Derbyshire won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 15 matches and goals 4629-5177.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Derbyshire won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 2688-3123.

    Latest Head To Head

    09.06.23 Derbyshire Falcons – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – 142:143
    26.05.23 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Derbyshire Falcons – 182:178
    19.07.22 Derbyshire Falcons – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – 567:618
    23.06.22 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Derbyshire Falcons – 247:153
    03.06.22 Derbyshire Falcons – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – 182:178

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Lancashire 3 2 0 1 0 424:369 4
    2 Yorkshire 3 2 0 1 0 441:413 4
    3 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 2 2 0 0 0 254:228 4
    4 Worcestershire 3 2 0 1 0 427:407 4
    5 Northamptonshire 3 2 0 1 0 477:502 4
    6 Leicestershire 2 1 0 1 0 331:329 2
    7 Derbyshire 3 1 0 2 0 462:518 2
    8 Durham 2 0 0 2 0 176:181 0
    9 Nottinghamshire 3 0 0 3 0 415:460 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 3 3 0 0 0 526:449 6
    2 Glamorgan 3 2 0 1 0 541:531 4
    3 Kent 2 1 0 1 0 370:273 2
    4 Hampshire 2 1 0 1 0 328:328 2
    5 Gloucestershire 2 1 0 1 0 309:309 2
    6 Essex 3 1 0 2 0 541:542 2
    7 Sussex 2 1 0 1 0 326:350 2
    8 Somerset 2 1 0 1 0 303:356 2
    9 Middlesex 3 0 0 3 0 483:589 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Surrey: 4.88 (15.22%)

    2. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 7.13 (10.41%)

    3. Somerset: 8 (9.27%)

    4. Nottinghamshire: 9.63 (7.71%)

    5. Lancashire: 9.88 (7.51%)

    6. Hampshire: 10.38 (7.15%)

    7. Yorkshire: 12.75 (5.82%)

    8. Essex: 12.75 (5.82%)

    9. Northamptonshire: 14.06 (5.28%)

    10. Worcestershire: 14.56 (5.09%)

    11. Kent: 17.5 (4.24%)

    12. Sussex: 22 (3.37%)

    13. Glamorgan: 24.5 (3.03%)

    14. Leicestershire: 25.25 (2.94%)

    15. Gloucestershire: 28.25 (2.63%)

    16. Derbyshire: 39.25 (1.89%)

    17. Durham: 39.75 (1.87%)

    18. Middlesex: 97.25 (0.76%)

    Short Preview

    The Vitality Blast match between Derbyshire Falcons and Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club on June 7, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested affair based on the latest results of both teams. Derbyshire Falcons have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club have won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Nottinghamshire are slight favorites in this matchup, with odds of 1.65 compared to Derbyshire’s odds of 2.18. However, our ML estimation gives Derbyshire a 44.5% chance of winning, Nottinghamshire a 55.5% chance, and a draw is also a possibility.

    Both teams will be looking to secure a victory in this crucial match to improve their standings in the tournament. Expect a competitive and exciting contest between two evenly matched teams.

    Generated automatically

    Derbyshire – Nottinghamshire and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment