Detroit Tigers vs Milwaukee Brewers, Jun 09, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Detroit Tigers

Milwaukee Brewers

Score, Highlights

Detroit 59.5% Milwaukee 40.5%

Outrights of MLB Milwaukee Brewers: 2.55% Detroit Tigers: 0.82%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.62 2.38

Latest Results

07.06.24 Detroit Tigers – Milwaukee Brewers – 0:10
05.06.24 Texas Rangers – Detroit Tigers – 9:1
04.06.24 Texas Rangers – Detroit Tigers – 1:3
03.06.24 Texas Rangers – Detroit Tigers – 1:2
02.06.24 Boston Red Sox – Detroit Tigers – 4:8
07.06.24 Detroit Tigers – Milwaukee Brewers – 0:10
05.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:0
04.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Milwaukee Brewers – 2:1
03.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – Milwaukee Brewers – 3:1
02.06.24 Milwaukee Brewers – Chicago White Sox – 6:3

Facts

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 9 and 3).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Detroit won 3.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Detroit will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Detroit won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 70-99.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Detroit won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 21-46.

    Latest Head To Head

    07.06.24 Detroit Tigers – Milwaukee Brewers – 0:10
    26.04.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Detroit Tigers – 6:2
    25.04.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Detroit Tigers – 3:4
    24.04.23 Milwaukee Brewers – Detroit Tigers – 2:4
    15.09.21 Detroit Tigers – Milwaukee Brewers – 4:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 65 45 20 322:205 0.692
    2 Baltimore Orioles 62 40 22 317:228 0.645
    3 Cleveland Guardians 62 40 22 311:232 0.645
    4 Kansas City Royals 64 38 26 316:243 0.594
    5 Seattle Mariners 65 36 29 247:238 0.554
    6 Minnesota Twins 63 33 30 271:279 0.524
    7 Boston Red Sox 64 32 32 289:256 0.500
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 63 31 32 251:301 0.492
    9 Detroit Tigers 63 31 32 260:273 0.492
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 63 30 33 244:288 0.476
    11 Texas Rangers 63 30 33 277:267 0.476
    12 Houston Astros 64 29 35 284:281 0.453
    13 Oakland Athletics 65 26 39 238:304 0.400
    14 Los Angeles Angels 63 24 39 253:310 0.381
    15 Chicago White Sox 64 16 48 193:340 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 63 44 19 320:216 0.698
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 65 40 25 316:230 0.615
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 63 37 26 316:248 0.587
    4 Atlanta Braves 61 35 26 271:233 0.574
    5 San Diego Padres 67 33 34 294:281 0.493
    6 Chicago Cubs 64 31 33 277:292 0.484
    7 Cincinnati Reds 64 31 33 282:266 0.484
    8 St.Louis Cardinals 62 30 32 244:287 0.484
    9 San Francisco Giants 64 31 33 278:303 0.484
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 63 30 33 260:281 0.476
    11 Arizona Diamondbacks 64 30 34 296:303 0.469
    12 Washington Nationals 63 28 35 245:272 0.444
    13 New York Mets 62 27 35 272:301 0.435
    14 Colorado Rockies 63 22 41 257:356 0.349
    15 Miami Marlins 63 22 41 230:317 0.349

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.09 (18.09%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.18 (14.29%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.55 (13.33%)

    4. Atlanta Braves: 8.2 (9.03%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8.37 (8.84%)

    6. Seattle Mariners: 14.91 (4.96%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 15.26 (4.85%)

    8. Houston Astros: 18.75 (3.95%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 25.62 (2.89%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 29.05 (2.55%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 35.41 (2.09%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.62 (2.02%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 45.23 (1.64%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 52.83 (1.4%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 57.23 (1.29%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.84 (1.26%)

    17. St.Louis Cardinals: 64.7 (1.14%)

    18. Toronto Blue Jays: 64.84 (1.14%)

    19. San Francisco Giants: 67.18 (1.1%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 78.72 (0.94%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 89.84 (0.82%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 96.67 (0.77%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 135.6 (0.55%)

    24. New York Mets: 163.01 (0.45%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 476.12 (0.16%)

    26. Los Angeles Angels: 499.33 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 567.85 (0.13%)

    28. Miami Marlins: 568.97 (0.13%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1800.88 (0.04%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2851.61 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming MLB match on June 09, 2024, the Detroit Tigers will be hosting the Milwaukee Brewers. Both teams have been fairly evenly matched in their recent performances, with the Tigers winning 3 of their last 5 matches and the Brewers winning 2 of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have slightly favored the Detroit Tigers with coefficients of 1.62, compared to the Milwaukee Brewers’ coefficients of 2.38. However, our ML estimation gives the Tigers a 59% chance of winning, with the Brewers at 41%.

    It promises to be an exciting and closely contested game between these two teams, with both sides looking to secure a victory. Fans can expect to see some solid pitching, hitting, and fielding from both sides as they battle it out on the field. Don’t miss this thrilling MLB matchup between the Detroit Tigers and the Milwaukee Brewers.

    Generated automatically

    Detroit Tigers – Milwaukee Brewers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment