Detroit Tigers vs Toronto Blue Jays, May 24, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

Detroit Tigers

Toronto

Score, Highlights

Detroit 50.3% Toronto 49.7%

Outrights of MLB Toronto Blue Jays: 1.44% Detroit Tigers: 0.66%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 1.9 1.92
Best for US Customers 1.9 1.92

Latest Results

22.05.24 Kansas City Royals – Detroit Tigers – 8:3
21.05.24 Kansas City Royals – Detroit Tigers – 10:3
20.05.24 Kansas City Royals – Detroit Tigers – 8:3
19.05.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Detroit Tigers – 6:4
18.05.24 Arizona Diamondbacks – Detroit Tigers – 3:8
22.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Chicago White Sox – 9:2
21.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Chicago White Sox – 0:5
20.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Chicago White Sox – 9:3
19.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Tampa Bay Rays – 5:2
18.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Tampa Bay Rays – 4:5

Facts

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 10 and 11).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Detroit won 2.
  • Detroit is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Toronto is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Detroit have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Toronto have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Detroit won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 56-101.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Detroit won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 21-61.

    Latest Head To Head

    09.07.23 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 3:4
    08.07.23 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:0
    07.07.23 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:12
    13.04.23 Toronto Blue Jays – Detroit Tigers – 1:3
    12.04.23 Toronto Blue Jays – Detroit Tigers – 4:3

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 52 35 17 252:168 0.673
    2 Cleveland Guardians 50 33 17 244:179 0.660
    3 Kansas City Royals 51 32 19 247:175 0.627
    4 Baltimore Orioles 47 29 18 229:177 0.617
    5 Minnesota Twins 49 26 23 220:215 0.531
    6 Seattle Mariners 51 27 24 191:195 0.529
    7 Boston Red Sox 50 26 24 225:186 0.520
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 51 25 26 205:245 0.490
    9 Texas Rangers 51 24 27 228:235 0.471
    10 Detroit Tigers 49 23 26 202:202 0.469
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 48 22 26 182:220 0.458
    12 Houston Astros 50 22 28 230:238 0.440
    13 Los Angeles Angels 50 20 30 219:247 0.400
    14 Oakland Athletics 51 20 31 188:248 0.392
    15 Chicago White Sox 50 15 35 143:250 0.300

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 51 37 14 277:184 0.725
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 52 33 19 262:185 0.635
    3 Atlanta Braves 47 29 18 218:169 0.617
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 49 28 21 244:206 0.571
    5 Chicago Cubs 51 27 24 218:219 0.529
    6 San Diego Padres 53 27 26 242:226 0.509
    7 San Francisco Giants 51 25 26 219:243 0.490
    8 Arizona Diamondbacks 50 24 26 241:234 0.480
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 49 23 26 189:232 0.469
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 51 23 28 198:229 0.451
    11 Washington Nationals 48 21 27 190:211 0.438
    12 New York Mets 49 21 28 209:228 0.429
    13 Cincinnati Reds 50 20 30 204:215 0.400
    14 Colorado Rockies 48 16 32 190:263 0.333
    15 Miami Marlins 51 17 34 193:275 0.333

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.73 (19.9%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.79 (12.82%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.48 (11.45%)

    4. Philadelphia Phillies: 7.24 (10.25%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8.6 (8.63%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.85 (5%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 17.51 (4.24%)

    8. Texas Rangers: 19.4 (3.82%)

    9. Cleveland Guardians: 19.84 (3.74%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 30.34 (2.45%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 34.4 (2.16%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 38.7 (1.92%)

    13. Kansas City Royals: 43.9 (1.69%)

    14. Tampa Bay Rays: 47.64 (1.56%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 49.78 (1.49%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 51.61 (1.44%)

    17. San Diego Padres: 55.98 (1.33%)

    18. San Francisco Giants: 71.63 (1.04%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 72.47 (1.02%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.76 (1.02%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 112.08 (0.66%)

    22. New York Mets: 120.14 (0.62%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 142.65 (0.52%)

    24. Cincinnati Reds: 145.49 (0.51%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 380.81 (0.19%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 440.94 (0.17%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 521.23 (0.14%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 535.83 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1294.7 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1700.93 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming MLB match on May 24, 2024, the Detroit Tigers will be facing off against the Toronto Blue Jays. The Tigers will be playing at home and will be looking to improve on their recent form of winning only 1 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, the Blue Jays have won 3 out of their last 5 matches, showing that they are in decent form heading into this game.

    The bookmakers have given fairly close odds for this match, with coefficients of 1.9 for the Tigers and 1.92 for the Blue Jays. Our ML estimation gives a slight edge to the Tigers with a probability of 51.2% for them to win, while the probability for a draw is at 48.8%.

    Overall, this match looks to be a closely contested one, with both teams having the potential to come out on top. The Tigers will have the advantage of playing at home, but the Blue Jays’ recent form could give them the edge. It will be interesting to see which team comes out victorious in this exciting MLB showdown.

    Generated automatically

    Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment