Detroit Tigers vs Toronto Blue Jays, May 26, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

Detroit

Toronto

Score, Highlights

Detroit 46.9% Toronto 53.1%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Toronto Blue Jays: 1.36% Detroit Tigers: 0.56%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 2.05 1.82
Best for US Customers 2.04 1.79

Latest Results

25.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:1
24.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 6:2
23.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:9
22.05.24 Kansas City Royals – Detroit Tigers – 8:3
21.05.24 Kansas City Royals – Detroit Tigers – 10:3
25.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:1
24.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 6:2
23.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:9
22.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Chicago White Sox – 9:2
21.05.24 Toronto Blue Jays – Chicago White Sox – 0:5

Facts

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 9 and 11).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Detroit won 3.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Detroit won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 53-101.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Detroit won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 29-70.

    Latest Head To Head

    25.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:1
    24.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 6:2
    23.05.24 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 1:9
    09.07.23 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 3:4
    08.07.23 Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays – 2:0

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 53 36 17 260:168 0.679
    2 Cleveland Guardians 51 34 17 254:183 0.667
    3 Kansas City Royals 52 33 19 255:176 0.635
    4 Baltimore Orioles 49 31 18 243:187 0.633
    5 Minnesota Twins 50 27 23 223:217 0.540
    6 Seattle Mariners 52 27 25 192:201 0.519
    7 Boston Red Sox 51 26 25 227:193 0.510
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 52 25 27 206:253 0.481
    9 Detroit Tigers 52 25 27 211:214 0.481
    10 Texas Rangers 52 24 28 230:238 0.462
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 51 23 28 194:229 0.451
    12 Houston Astros 51 23 28 236:241 0.451
    13 Oakland Athletics 53 21 32 201:263 0.396
    14 Los Angeles Angels 51 20 31 223:257 0.392
    15 Chicago White Sox 52 15 37 153:264 0.288

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 52 37 15 279:187 0.712
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 53 33 20 268:194 0.623
    3 Atlanta Braves 48 29 19 223:180 0.604
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 50 29 21 251:208 0.580
    5 Chicago Cubs 51 27 24 218:219 0.529
    6 San Francisco Giants 52 26 26 227:250 0.500
    7 San Diego Padres 54 27 27 242:234 0.500
    8 Arizona Diamondbacks 51 24 27 241:237 0.471
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 49 23 26 189:232 0.469
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 52 24 28 209:234 0.462
    11 Washington Nationals 49 22 27 196:212 0.449
    12 New York Mets 50 21 29 216:236 0.420
    13 Cincinnati Reds 51 21 30 213:221 0.412
    14 Miami Marlins 52 18 34 196:275 0.346
    15 Colorado Rockies 50 17 33 202:275 0.340

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.86 (19.09%)

    2. New York Yankees: 6.05 (12.19%)

    3. Atlanta Braves: 6.1 (12.08%)

    4. Philadelphia Phillies: 6.36 (11.59%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8.75 (8.42%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.34 (5.14%)

    7. Cleveland Guardians: 16.84 (4.38%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 19.11 (3.86%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 25.15 (2.93%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 31.22 (2.36%)

    11. Kansas City Royals: 32.17 (2.29%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 38.15 (1.93%)

    13. Chicago Cubs: 40.31 (1.83%)

    14. San Diego Padres: 44.62 (1.65%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 50.69 (1.45%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 54.38 (1.36%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 55.69 (1.32%)

    18. San Francisco Giants: 55.97 (1.32%)

    19. Boston Red Sox: 65.17 (1.13%)

    20. St.Louis Cardinals: 68.84 (1.07%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 132.85 (0.56%)

    22. New York Mets: 152.87 (0.48%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 155.18 (0.48%)

    24. Cincinnati Reds: 194.88 (0.38%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 412.76 (0.18%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 461.66 (0.16%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 477.61 (0.15%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 579.49 (0.13%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1345.27 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2011.24 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The Detroit Tigers will be facing off against the Toronto Blue Jays on May 26, 2024, with the Tigers playing at home. Both teams have had a mixed bag of results leading up to this match, with the Tigers winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and the Blue Jays also winning 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 2.05 for the Tigers and 1.81 for the Blue Jays, indicating a fairly close match-up. Our ML estimation gives the Tigers a 45.6% chance of winning, the Blue Jays a 54.4% chance of winning, with a draw being the least likely outcome.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a tie, with both teams scoring 5 runs. It looks to be an exciting and evenly matched game, so be sure to tune in and see who comes out on top in this MLB showdown.

    Generated automatically

    Detroit Tigers – Toronto Blue Jays and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment