Dominik Koepfer vs Zhizhen Zhang, Jun 10, 2024

ATP Stuttgart, on Monday,

Dominik Koepfer

Zhang

Score, Highlights

Koepfer 57.4% Zhang 42.6%

Watch Watch and Bet Koepfer – Zhang available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.66 2.24 Watch Watch and Bet

Latest Results

27.05.24 Dominik Koepfer – Daniil Medvedev – 1:3
23.05.24 Dominik Koepfer – Tomas Martin Etcheverry – 0:2
22.05.24 Ugo Humbert – Dominik Koepfer – 1:2
20.05.24 Dominik Koepfer – Javier Barranco Cosano – 2:1
20.05.24 Dominik Koepfer – Brandon Nakashima – Canceled
31.05.24 Zhizhen Zhang – Stefanos Tsitsipas – 0:3
30.05.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Zhizhen Zhang – 1:3
26.05.24 Zhizhen Zhang – Aleksandar Vukic – 3:1
15.05.24 Alejandro Tabilo – Zhizhen Zhang – 2:0
14.05.24 Zhizhen Zhang – Thiago Monteiro – 2:0

Facts

  • One and the other player get a very uncertain game.
  • Koepfer could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Koepfer will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Standings

    Draw

    2024

    Semi-finals

    1 Mpetshi Perricard G. (1) Ursu V. (Alt) 0 : 0
    2 Rehberg M. H. (WC) Hassan B. (7)
    3 Marterer M. (2) Martineau M. 0 : 2
    4 Cressy M. Gavrielides L. (Alt) 2 : 0
    5 Duckworth J. (3) Sultanov K. 2 : 0
    6 Nadal J. (WC) Molleker R. (8) 0 : 2
    7 Gasquet R. (4) Bonzi B. 2 : 0
    8 Masur D. Herbert P. (6) 1 : 2

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 Martineau M. Cressy M.
    3 Duckworth J. (3) Molleker R. (8)
    4 Gasquet R. (4) Herbert P. (6)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Dominik Koepfer and Zhizhen Zhang in the ATP Stuttgart on June 10, 2024, promises to be an exciting and competitive contest. Both players have had decent performances in their recent matches, with Koepfer winning 3 out of his last 5 matches and Zhang also winning 3 out of his last 5 matches.

    Koepfer, being the home favorite, will have the support of the crowd behind him, which could potentially give him an edge in the match. However, Zhang is a strong opponent and will not go down without a fight. The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that the match is quite evenly balanced, with odds of 2.17 for Koepfer and 1.7 for Zhang.

    Our ML estimation gives Koepfer a probability of 44.1% to win, while Zhang has a slightly higher probability of 55.9%. This indicates that the match could go either way and will likely be a close contest. Fans can expect to see some high-quality tennis as both players battle it out for the win.

    Generated automatically

    Dominik Koepfer – Zhizhen Zhang and other ATP Stuttgart events on our partner.

  • ATP Stuttgart

    Related Articles

    0 Comment