Dynamo Dresden vs Duisburg, May 18, 2024

German 3 Bundesliga, on Saturday,

Dynamo Dresden

Duisburg

Score, Highlights

Dynamo Dresden 68% Draw 18.7% Duisburg 13.4%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.39 5 7
betsson 1.38 5 7
MarathonBet 1.37 4.89 6.89
WilliamHill 1.33 4.75 7
Pinnacle 1.37 5.2 6.88
Best for US Customers 1.35 5 6.8

Latest Results

11.05.24 SpVgg Unterhaching – Dynamo Dresden – 1:2
04.05.24 Dynamo Dresden – SC Verl – 0:1
27.04.24 Jahn Regensburg – Dynamo Dresden – 1:1
20.04.24 Dynamo Dresden – Viktoria Köln – 0:2
14.04.24 Freiburg II – Dynamo Dresden – 1:1
03.05.24 Vfb Lübeck – MSV Duisburg – 5:3
27.04.24 MSV Duisburg – SV Sandhausen – 3:1
20.04.24 FC Ingolstadt 04 – MSV Duisburg – 2:0
12.04.24 MSV Duisburg – Waldhof Mannheim – 1:1
07.04.24 Rot-Weiß Essen – MSV Duisburg – 4:1

Facts

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 4 and 18 in the zone Relegation).
  • Duisburg is Relegated to
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Dynamo Dresden won 5.
  • Recent matches Dynamo Dresden is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Duisburg is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Duisburg could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Dynamo Dresden is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Dynamo Dresden won 10 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 21-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Dynamo Dresden won 5 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-2.

    Latest Head To Head

    17.12.23 MSV Duisburg – Dynamo Dresden – 2:4
    15.03.23 Dynamo Dresden – MSV Duisburg – 2:0
    11.09.22 MSV Duisburg – Dynamo Dresden – 0:1
    28.04.21 Dynamo Dresden – MSV Duisburg – 1:0
    29.11.20 MSV Duisburg – Dynamo Dresden – 0:3

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Ulm ✔ 37 22 8 7 61:36 25 74
    2 Preussen Munster 37 18 10 9 66:49 17 64
    3 Regensburg 37 17 12 8 51:41 10 63
    4 SG Dynamo Dresden 37 18 5 14 54:40 14 59
    5 RW Essen 37 17 7 13 57:50 7 58
    6 Saarbrucken 37 14 15 8 59:43 16 57
    7 Aue 37 15 12 10 49:47 2 57
    8 Unterhaching 37 16 7 14 50:47 3 55
    9 Sandhausen 37 15 10 12 57:56 1 55
    10 Ingolstadt 37 14 11 12 64:50 14 53
    11 Verl 37 14 11 12 57:52 5 53
    12 Dortmund II 37 14 11 12 57:52 5 53
    13 Viktoria Koln 37 13 10 14 59:64 -5 49
    14 Munich 1860 37 13 7 17 40:40 0 46
    15 Arminia Bielefeld 37 10 13 14 46:47 -1 43
    16 Mannheim 37 11 10 16 51:58 -7 43
    17 Hallescher ✔ 37 11 6 20 49:67 -18 39
    18 Duisburg ✔ 37 8 10 19 41:61 -20 34
    19 Lubeck ✔ 37 6 13 18 34:74 -40 31
    20 Freiburg II ✔ 37 7 6 24 36:64 -28 27

    German 3 Bundesliga Outrights

    1. Ulm: 1.04 (91.02%)

    2. Regensburg: 11 (8.61%)

    3. Preussen Munster: 251 (0.38%)

    Short Preview

    In this match between Dynamo Dresden and Duisburg, Dynamo Dresden is the clear favorite with odds of 1.36 compared to Duisburg’s 7.02. Based on our ML estimation, Dynamo Dresden has a 61.7% chance of winning, while Duisburg has a 14.6% chance. The remaining 23.7% accounts for a potential draw.

    Both teams have had a rough patch in their recent matches, with Dynamo Dresden winning only 1 out of their last 5 games and Duisburg also winning only 1 out of their last 5. This makes the outcome of the match less predictable, despite Dynamo Dresden being the favorite.

    Overall, it is expected to be an exciting and competitive game between two teams looking to bounce back from their recent struggles.

    Generated automatically

    Dynamo Dresden – Duisburg and other German 3 Bundesliga events on our partner.

  • German 3 Bundesliga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment