Elena Rybakina vs Jasmine Paolini, Apr 19, 2024

WTA Stuttgart, on Friday,

Rybakina

Paolini

Score, Highlights

Rybakina 72.2% Paolini 27.8%

Short Preview

In this WTA Stuttgart match on April 19, 2024, Elena Rybakina will be facing off against Jasmine Paolini. Rybakina, playing at home, has been in good form recently, winning 4 out of her last 5 matches. On the other hand, Paolini has won 3 out of her last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have given Rybakina the edge in this match, with coefficients of 1.32 compared to 3.42 for Paolini. Our ML estimation gives Rybakina a 72.4% probability of winning, while Paolini has a 27.6% chance.

Both players will be looking to showcase their skills and come out on top in this match. With Rybakina’s recent form and home advantage, she will be the favorite to win, but Paolini will definitely put up a strong fight. It promises to be an exciting and competitive match between these two talented tennis players.

Facts

  • Rybakina is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Paolini is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Paolini could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Rybakina is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Rybakina won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-0.

    Watch Watch and Bet Rybakina – Paolini available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.32 3.42 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    18.04.24 Elena Rybakina – Veronika Kudermetova – 2:1
    30.03.24 Danielle Collins – Elena Rybakina – 2:0
    28.03.24 Elena Rybakina – Victoria Azarenka – 2:1
    26.03.24 Maria Sakkari – Elena Rybakina – 1:2
    25.03.24 Madison Keys – Elena Rybakina – 0:2
    18.04.24 Jasmine Paolini – Ons Jabeur – 2:0
    16.04.24 Jasmine Paolini – Sara Errani – 2:0
    24.03.24 Jasmine Paolini – Emma Navarro – 1:2
    23.03.24 Jasmine Paolini – Katie Volynets – 2:0
    12.03.24 Anastasia Potapova – Jasmine Paolini – 2:1

    Latest Head To Head

    22.02.24 Jasmine Paolini – Elena Rybakina – Paolini J. walkover
    17.08.23 Elena Rybakina – Jasmine Paolini – Rybakina E. retired
    12.05.23 Jasmine Paolini – Elena Rybakina – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/16-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Bye
    2 Maria T. Mertens E. 1 : 2
    3 Raducanu E. Kerber A. 2 : 0
    4 Noskova L. Ostapenko J. (8) 2 : 0
    5 Rybakina E. (4) Bye
    6 Kudermetova V. Krejcikova B. 2 : 1
    7 Paolini J. Errani S. (Q) 2 : 0
    8 Alexandrova E. Jabeur O. (7) 1 : 2
    9 Zheng Q. (5) Cirstea S. 2 : 0
    10 Kostyuk M. Siegemund L. 2 : 1
    11 Vickery S. (Q) Sasnovich A. (Q) 2 : 0
    12 Bye Gauff C. (3)
    13 Vondrousova M. (6) Vekic D. 2 : 0
    14 Samsonova L. Potapova A. 1 : 2
    15 Shnaider D. (Q) Badosa P. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Mertens E.
    2 Raducanu E. Noskova L.
    3 Rybakina E. (4) Kudermetova V. 2 : 1
    4 Paolini J. Jabeur O. (7) 2 : 0
    5 Zheng Q. (5) Kostyuk M.
    6 Vickery S. Gauff C. (3) 1 : 2
    7 Vondrousova M. (6) Potapova A. 2 : 0
    8 Badosa P. (RET.) Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 1

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 Rybakina E. (4) Paolini J.
    3 TBD #5 Gauff C. (3)
    4 Vondrousova M. (6) Sabalenka A. (2)

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    WTA Stuttgart Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 1.91 (39.84%)

    2. Sabalenka Aryna: 4 (19.02%)

    3. Rybakina Elena: 6 (12.68%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 8.5 (8.95%)

    5. Noskova Linda: 21 (3.62%)

    6. Vondrousova Marketa: 23 (3.31%)

    7. Zheng Qinwen: 23 (3.31%)

    8. Paolini Jasmine: 34 (2.24%)

    9. Jabeur Ons: 41 (1.86%)

    10. Raducanu Emma: 41 (1.86%)

    11. Kudermetova Veronika: 51 (1.49%)

    12. Potapova Anastasia: 81 (0.94%)

    13. Mertens Elise: 151 (0.5%)

    14. Kostyuk Marta: 201 (0.38%)

    Elena Rybakina – Jasmine Paolini and other WTA Stuttgart events on our partner.

  • WTA Stuttgart

    Related Articles

    0 Comment