Elina Avanesyan vs Cristina Bucsa, May 07, 2024

WTA Roma, on Tuesday,

Avanesyan

Cristina Bucsa

Score, Highlights

Avanesyan 58.3% Bucsa 41.7%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.63 2.28

Latest Results

24.04.24 Robin Montgomery – Elina Avanesyan – 2:0
17.04.24 Elina Avanesyan – Mirra Andreeva – 0:2
16.04.24 Fiona Ferro – Elina Avanesyan – 1:2
24.03.24 Danielle Collins – Elina Avanesyan – 2:0
23.03.24 Elina Avanesyan – Ons Jabeur – 2:1
26.04.24 Cristina Bucsa – Darya Kasatkina – 1:2
24.04.24 Harriet Dart – Cristina Bucsa – 0:2
24.04.24 Petra Martic – Cristina Bucsa – Canceled
05.04.24 Cristina Bucsa – Kamilla Rakhimova – 1:2
03.04.24 Cristina Bucsa – Jule Niemeier – 2:0

Facts

  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Bucsa could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Avanesyan will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Cristian J. (1) Baptiste H. 2 : 1
    2 Alvisi E. Gracheva V. (13) 0 : 2
    3 Dodin O. (2) Galfi D.
    4 Niemeier J. Fruhvirtova B. (22)
    5 Golubic V. (3) Ambrosio S.
    6 Miyazaki L. Fruhvirtova L. (Alt)
    7 Pera B. (4) Watson H. 2 : 0
    8 Mandlik E. Bondar A. (16) 1 : 2
    9 Tauson C. (5) Sharma A.
    10 Danilovic O. Rakhimova K. (17)
    11 Tomova V. (6) Abbagnato A. 2 : 0
    12 Parrizas-Diaz N. Zarazua R. (20) 0 : 2
    13 Carle M. L. (7) Arango E.
    14 Preston T. Timofeeva M. (18)
    15 Siegemund L. (8) Ricci B.
    16 Vickery S. Riera J. (15)
    17 Hibino N. (9) Starodubtseva Y.
    18 Ruggeri J. Volynets K. (21)
    19 Dart H. (10) Sramkova R. 0 : 2
    20 Semenistaja D. Bouzas Maneiro J. (14) 2 : 1
    21 Masarova R. (11) Rocchetti S. 2 : 0
    22 Pigossi L. Andreeva E. (19) 2 : 0
    23 Bai Z. (12) Krunic A.
    24 Parks A. Sasnovich A. (24) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 Cristian J. (1) Gracheva V. (13)
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 Pera B. (4) Bondar A. (16)
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 Tomova V. (6) Zarazua R. (20)
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 Sramkova R. Semenistaja D.
    11 Masarova R. (11) Pigossi L.
    12 TBD #23 Sasnovich A. (24)

    WTA Roma Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 3.5 (13.98%)

    2. Sabalenka Aryna: 4 (12.23%)

    3. Gauff Coco: 6 (8.16%)

    4. Rybakina Elena: 8 (6.12%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 15 (3.26%)

    6. Osaka Naomi: 15 (3.26%)

    7. Pegula Jessica: 15 (3.26%)

    8. Andreeva Mirra: 15 (3.26%)

    9. Sakkari Maria: 25 (1.96%)

    10. Ostapenko Jelena: 25 (1.96%)

    11. Zheng Qinwen: 25 (1.96%)

    12. Svitolina Elina: 25 (1.96%)

    13. Jabeur Ons: 25 (1.96%)

    14. Garcia Caroline: 25 (1.96%)

    15. Vondrousova Marketa: 25 (1.96%)

    16. Halep Simona: 25 (1.96%)

    17. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 50 (0.98%)

    18. Keys Madison: 50 (0.98%)

    19. Yastremska Dayana: 50 (0.98%)

    20. Kudermetova Veronika: 50 (0.98%)

    21. Muchova Karolina: 50 (0.98%)

    22. Kasatkina Daria: 50 (0.98%)

    23. Wozniacki Caroline: 50 (0.98%)

    24. Azarenka Victoria: 50 (0.98%)

    25. Krejcikova Barbora: 50 (0.98%)

    26. Samsonova Liudmila: 50 (0.98%)

    27. Anisimova Amanda: 50 (0.98%)

    28. Andreescu Bianca: 100 (0.49%)

    29. Potapova Anastasia: 100 (0.49%)

    30. Pliskova Karolina: 100 (0.49%)

    31. Kostyuk Marta: 100 (0.49%)

    32. Kalinskaya Anna: 100 (0.49%)

    33. Mertens Elise: 100 (0.49%)

    34. Badosa Paula: 100 (0.49%)

    35. Alexandrova Ekaterina: 100 (0.49%)

    36. Noskova Linda: 100 (0.49%)

    37. Bouzkova Marie: 100 (0.49%)

    38. Kvitova Petra: 100 (0.49%)

    39. Stephens Sloane: 100 (0.49%)

    40. Fernandez Leylah: 100 (0.49%)

    41. Raducanu Emma: 100 (0.49%)

    42. Wang Xinyu (2001): 200 (0.24%)

    43. Putintseva Yulia: 200 (0.24%)

    44. Kalinina Anhelina: 200 (0.24%)

    45. Tauson Clara: 200 (0.24%)

    46. Cirstea Sorana: 200 (0.24%)

    47. Masarova Rebeka: 200 (0.24%)

    48. Boulter Katie: 200 (0.24%)

    49. Kenin Sofia: 200 (0.24%)

    50. Brady Jennifer: 200 (0.24%)

    51. Kerber Angelique: 200 (0.24%)

    52. Siniakova Katerina: 200 (0.24%)

    53. Parks Alycia: 200 (0.24%)

    54. Martic Petra: 200 (0.24%)

    55. Vekic Donna: 200 (0.24%)

    56. Linette Magda: 200 (0.24%)

    57. Fruhvirtova Linda: 200 (0.24%)

    58. Zhu Lin: 200 (0.24%)

    59. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 200 (0.24%)

    60. Navarro Emma: 200 (0.24%)

    61. Stearns Peyton: 200 (0.24%)

    62. Sherif Mayar: 300 (0.16%)

    63. Blinkova Anna: 300 (0.16%)

    64. Rakhimova Kamilla: 300 (0.16%)

    65. Bucsa Cristina: 300 (0.16%)

    66. Osorio Camila: 300 (0.16%)

    67. Baindl Kateryna: 300 (0.16%)

    68. Cocciaretto Elisabetta: 300 (0.16%)

    69. Pera Bernarda: 500 (0.1%)

    70. Townsend Taylor: 500 (0.1%)

    71. Tsurenko Lesia: 500 (0.1%)

    72. Hruncakova Viktoria (Kuzmova): 500 (0.1%)

    73. Avanesyan Elina: 500 (0.1%)

    74. Bejlek Sara: 500 (0.1%)

    75. Tomova Viktoriya: 500 (0.1%)

    76. Lys Eva: 500 (0.1%)

    77. Friedsam Anna-Lena: 500 (0.1%)

    78. Bektas Emina: 500 (0.1%)

    79. Paolini Jasmine: 500 (0.1%)

    80. Parry Diane: 500 (0.1%)

    81. Tig Patricia Maria: 500 (0.1%)

    82. Mandlik Elizabeth: 500 (0.1%)

    83. Minnen Greet: 500 (0.1%)

    84. Stefanini Lucrezia: 500 (0.1%)

    85. Zidansek Tamara: 500 (0.1%)

    86. Maria Tatjana: 500 (0.1%)

    87. Dolehide Caroline: 500 (0.1%)

    88. Vickery Sachia: 500 (0.1%)

    89. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 500 (0.1%)

    90. Bolsova Zadoinov Aliona: 500 (0.1%)

    91. Siegemund Laura: 500 (0.1%)

    92. Kovinic Danka: 500 (0.1%)

    93. Davis Lauren: 500 (0.1%)

    94. Cristian Jaqueline: 500 (0.1%)

    95. Sasnovich Aliaksandra: 500 (0.1%)

    96. McNally Caty: 500 (0.1%)

    97. Bondar Anna: 500 (0.1%)

    98. Udvardy Panna: 500 (0.1%)

    99. Giorgi Camila: 500 (0.1%)

    100. Begu Irina-Camelia: 500 (0.1%)

    101. Frech Magdalena: 500 (0.1%)

    102. Zhang Shuai: 500 (0.1%)

    103. Grabher Julia: 500 (0.1%)

    104. Bonaventure Ysaline: 500 (0.1%)

    105. Volynets Katie: 500 (0.1%)

    106. Timofeeva Maria: 500 (0.1%)

    107. Martincova Tereza: 500 (0.1%)

    108. Wickmayer Yanina: 500 (0.1%)

    109. Yuan Yue (1998): 500 (0.1%)

    110. Gadecki Olivia: 500 (0.1%)

    111. Liu Claire: 500 (0.1%)

    112. Errani Sara: 500 (0.1%)

    113. Wang Xiyu: 500 (0.1%)

    114. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina: 500 (0.1%)

    115. Wang Yafan: 500 (0.1%)

    116. Brengle Madison: 500 (0.1%)

    117. Dodin Oceane: 500 (0.1%)

    118. Gracheva Varvara: 500 (0.1%)

    119. Shnaider Diana: 500 (0.1%)

    120. Trevisan Martina: 500 (0.1%)

    121. Pigossi Laura: 500 (0.1%)

    122. Korpatsch Tamara: 500 (0.1%)

    123. Bogdan Ana: 500 (0.1%)

    124. Burel Clara: 500 (0.1%)

    125. Day Kayla: 500 (0.1%)

    126. Marino Rebecca: 500 (0.1%)

    127. Peterson Rebecca: 500 (0.1%)

    128. Rus Arantxa: 500 (0.1%)

    129. Hibino Nao: 500 (0.1%)

    130. Fruhvirtova Brenda: 500 (0.1%)

    131. Danilovic Olga: 500 (0.1%)

    132. Birrell Kimberly: 500 (0.1%)

    133. Bronzetti Lucia: 500 (0.1%)

    134. Cornet Alize: 500 (0.1%)

    135. Golubic Viktorija: 500 (0.1%)

    136. Burrage Jodie: 500 (0.1%)

    137. Baptiste Hailey: 500 (0.1%)

    138. Podoroska Nadia: 500 (0.1%)

    139. Juvan Kaja: 500 (0.1%)

    140. Bassols Ribera Marina: 500 (0.1%)

    141. Niemeier Jule: 500 (0.1%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming match between Elina Avanesyan and Cristina Bucsa at the WTA Roma, both players have had similar recent results, each winning 2 out of their last 5 matches. However, Elina Avanesyan has the advantage of being the home player in this matchup.

    According to the bookmakers, Elina Avanesyan is the favorite to win with odds of 1.63, while Cristina Bucsa has odds of 2.28. Our ML estimation gives Elina Avanesyan a 60.8% probability of winning, with Cristina Bucsa having a 39.2% chance.

    Overall, this promises to be an exciting and competitive match between two evenly matched players. However, with the home advantage and slightly better recent form, Elina Avanesyan is favored to come out on top in this encounter.

    Generated automatically

    Elina Avanesyan – Cristina Bucsa and other WTA Roma events on our partner.

  • WTA Roma

    Related Articles

    0 Comment