Elizabeth Mandlik vs Varvara Gracheva, Apr 23, 2024

WTA Madrid, on Tuesday,

Elizabeth Mandlik

Gracheva

Score, Highlights

Mandlik 40.9% Gracheva 59.1%

Short Preview

In this match between Elizabeth Mandlik and Varvara Gracheva, the odds are slightly in favor of Gracheva according to the bookmakers. Mandlik has only won 1 out of her last 5 matches, while Gracheva has won 3 out of her last 5 matches, indicating that she may be in better form coming into this match.

Based on our ML estimation, there is a 38.5% chance of Mandlik winning, a 61.5% chance of a draw, and a 0% chance of Gracheva winning.

Overall, Gracheva seems to be the favorite going into this match based on recent form, but anything can happen in tennis and Mandlik will likely put up a strong fight as the home player. It should be an exciting and competitive match to watch.

Facts

  • Mandlik is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Gracheva is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Mandlik could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Gracheva will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Mandlik – Gracheva available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.24 1.55 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    22.04.24 Nadia Podoroska – Elizabeth Mandlik – Canceled
    14.04.24 Elizabeth Mandlik – Katarina Zavatska – 0:2
    13.04.24 Elizabeth Mandlik – Emeline Dartron – 2:1
    10.04.24 Elizabeth Mandlik – Veronica Miroshnichenko – 1:2
    30.03.24 Usue Maitane Arconada – Elizabeth Mandlik – 2:0
    22.04.24 Guiomar Maristany Zuleta De Reales – Varvara Gracheva – 0:2
    18.04.24 Varvara Gracheva – Yue Yuan – 1:2
    17.04.24 Varvara Gracheva – Viktoriya Tomova – 2:1
    04.04.24 Varvara Gracheva – Elise Mertens – 1:2
    01.04.24 Varvara Gracheva – Clervie Ngounoue – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Osorio C. (1) Danilovic O. 0 : 2
    2 Parrizas-Diaz N. Niemeier J. (24) 0 : 2
    3 Ponchet J. (Alt) Mandlik E. 0 : 2
    4 Maristany G. (WC) Gracheva V. (15) 0 : 2
    5 Minnen G. (3) Semenistaja D. 2 : 1
    6 Arango E. Rakhimova K. (18) 2 : 0
    7 Cristian J. (4) Kessler M. 2 : 0
    8 Zakharova A. (Alt) Saville D. (16) 1 : 2
    9 Dodin O. (5) Romero Gormaz L. (WC)
    10 Riera J. Errani S. (20)
    11 Masarova R. (6) Vickery S.
    12 Liu C. Bouzas Maneiro J. (13)
    13 Pera B. (7) Pigossi L.
    14 Parks A. Zarazua R. (19)
    15 Carle M. L. (8) Preston T.
    16 Sharma A. Volynets K. (21)
    17 Siegemund L. (9) Grant T. C. (WC)
    18 Martinez Cirez C. (WC) Bondar A. (23)
    19 Tauson C. (10) Sramkova R.
    20 Geerlings Martinez A. (WC) Baptiste H. (22)
    21 Dart H. (11) Sasnovich A.
    22 Ferro F. Timofeeva M. (17)
    23 Wickmayer Y. (12) Bejlek S. 0 : 2
    24 Burillo Escorihuela I. (WC) Bai Z. (14) 1 : 2

    Final

    1 Danilovic O. Niemeier J. (24)
    2 Mandlik E. Gracheva V. (15)
    3 Minnen G. (3) Arango E.
    4 Cristian J. (4) Saville D. (16)
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 Bejlek S. Bai Z. (14)

    WTA Madrid Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 2.33 (25.95%)

    2. Rybakina Elena: 5.17 (11.72%)

    3. Sabalenka Aryna: 6.17 (9.82%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 11.67 (5.19%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 14.67 (4.13%)

    6. Zheng Qinwen: 30 (2.02%)

    7. Vondrousova Marketa: 30 (2.02%)

    8. Raducanu Emma: 38.33 (1.58%)

    9. Sakkari Maria: 40.67 (1.49%)

    10. Andreeva Mirra: 40.67 (1.49%)

    11. Svitolina Elina: 46 (1.32%)

    12. Osaka Naomi: 46 (1.32%)

    13. Ostapenko Jelena: 47.33 (1.28%)

    14. Bouzkova Marie: 50 (1.21%)

    15. Pliskova Karolina: 50 (1.21%)

    16. Noskova Linda: 50.67 (1.19%)

    17. Jabeur Ons: 52.67 (1.15%)

    18. Kostyuk Marta: 56 (1.08%)

    19. Navarro Emma: 56 (1.08%)

    20. Kasatkina Daria: 60.67 (1%)

    21. Kudermetova Veronika: 62.67 (0.97%)

    22. Paolini Jasmine: 64 (0.95%)

    23. Stephens Sloane: 64 (0.95%)

    24. Krejcikova Barbora: 67.33 (0.9%)

    25. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 74 (0.82%)

    26. Kalinskaya Anna: 74 (0.82%)

    27. Garcia Caroline: 74 (0.82%)

    28. Azarenka Victoria: 80.67 (0.75%)

    29. Samsonova Liudmila: 80.67 (0.75%)

    30. Badosa Paula: 84 (0.72%)

    31. Fernandez Leylah: 89 (0.68%)

    32. Alexandrova Ekaterina: 89 (0.68%)

    33. Anisimova Amanda: 97.33 (0.62%)

    34. Wozniacki Caroline: 117.33 (0.52%)

    35. Kalinina Anhelina: 117.33 (0.52%)

    36. Keys Madison: 117.33 (0.52%)

    37. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 142.33 (0.43%)

    38. Potapova Anastasia: 142.33 (0.43%)

    39. Mertens Elise: 142.33 (0.43%)

    40. Shnaider Diana: 150.67 (0.4%)

    41. Vekic Donna: 150.67 (0.4%)

    42. Boulter Katie: 159 (0.38%)

    43. Yastremska Dayana: 167.33 (0.36%)

    44. Putintseva Yulia: 184 (0.33%)

    45. Begu Irina-Camelia: 200.67 (0.3%)

    46. Townsend Taylor: 200.67 (0.3%)

    47. Cirstea Sorana: 217.33 (0.28%)

    48. Burel Clara: 250.67 (0.24%)

    49. Cocciaretto Elisabetta: 267.33 (0.23%)

    50. Siniakova Katerina: 267.33 (0.23%)

    51. Martic Petra: 267.33 (0.23%)

    52. Tsurenko Lesia: 267.33 (0.23%)

    53. Linette Magda: 267.33 (0.23%)

    54. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 275.67 (0.22%)

    55. Blinkova Anna: 284 (0.21%)

    56. Kenin Sofia: 300.67 (0.2%)

    57. Rogers Shelby: 300.67 (0.2%)

    58. Maria Tatjana: 300.67 (0.2%)

    59. Stearns Peyton: 300.67 (0.2%)

    60. Zhu Lin: 300.67 (0.2%)

    61. Wang Xinyu (2001): 317.33 (0.19%)

    62. Frech Magdalena: 317.33 (0.19%)

    63. Sherif Mayar: 317.33 (0.19%)

    64. Bogdan Ana: 317.33 (0.19%)

    65. Dolehide Caroline: 317.33 (0.19%)

    66. Yuan Yue (1998): 317.33 (0.19%)

    67. Krueger Ashlyn: 334 (0.18%)

    68. Avanesyan Elina: 334 (0.18%)

    69. Podoroska Nadia: 351 (0.17%)

    70. Bucsa Cristina: 367.33 (0.16%)

    71. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina: 367.33 (0.16%)

    72. Wang Yafan: 367.33 (0.16%)

    73. Wang Xiyu: 367.33 (0.16%)

    74. Fruhvirtova Brenda: 400.67 (0.15%)

    75. Fruhvirtova Linda: 417.33 (0.15%)

    76. Trevisan Martina: 434 (0.14%)

    77. Bronzetti Lucia: 434 (0.14%)

    78. Montgomery Robin: 434 (0.14%)

    79. Eala Alexandra: 467.33 (0.13%)

    80. Davis Lauren: 467.33 (0.13%)

    81. Jimenez Kasintseva Victoria: 467.33 (0.13%)

    82. Hibino Nao: 467.33 (0.13%)

    83. Tomova Viktoriya: 467.33 (0.13%)

    84. Zhang Shuai: 467.33 (0.13%)

    85. Rus Arantxa: 467.33 (0.13%)

    Elizabeth Mandlik – Varvara Gracheva and other WTA Madrid events on our partner.

  • WTA Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment