Emma Raducanu vs Angelique Kerber, Apr 15, 2024

WTA Stuttgart, on Monday,

Raducanu

Kerber

Score, Highlights

Raducanu 58.1% Kerber 41.9%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Emma Raducanu and Angelique Kerber, both players have had mixed results in their recent matches. Raducanu has won 2 out of her last 5 matches, while Kerber has won 3 out of her last 5 matches. The bookmakers have given Raducanu the slight edge with coefficients of 1.67, while Kerber has coefficients of 2.19.

Based on our ML estimation, we predict that Raducanu has a 55.8% chance of winning, while Kerber has a 44.2% chance. The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 2:0 victory for Raducanu.

This match promises to be a competitive one, with both players looking to secure a victory. Raducanu will have the advantage of playing at home, which could give her an extra boost. However, Kerber is a seasoned player with a lot of experience, so she should not be underestimated.

Overall, this match has the potential to be a thrilling encounter, and fans can expect to see some high-quality tennis from both players.

Facts

  • Two players are playing changeable.
  • Kerber could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Raducanu will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Raducanu – Kerber available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.62 2.36
    betsson 1.6 2.3
    MarathonBet 1.66 2.24 Watch Watch and Bet
    Pinnacle 1.63 2.36
    Best for US Customers 1.66 2.18

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Diane Parry – Emma Raducanu – 1:2
    12.04.24 Caroline Garcia – Emma Raducanu – 1:2
    19.03.24 Xiyu Wang – Emma Raducanu – Canceled
    11.03.24 Emma Raducanu – Aryna Sabalenka – 0:2
    09.03.24 Dayana Yastremska – Emma Raducanu – Yastremska D. retired
    20.03.24 Sloane Stephens – Angelique Kerber – 2:0
    12.03.24 Angelique Kerber – Caroline Wozniacki – 0:2
    10.03.24 Angelique Kerber – Veronika Kudermetova – 2:0
    08.03.24 Jelena Ostapenko – Angelique Kerber – 1:2
    06.03.24 Angelique Kerber – Petra Martic – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Kalinskaya A. (1) Kuhl C. 2 : 0
    2 Deichmann K. Errani S. (5) 0 : 2
    3 Shnaider D. (2) Zvonareva V. 2 : 0
    4 Serban R. Bejlek S. (8) 0 : 2
    5 Minnen G. (3) Gadecki O. 2 : 0
    6 Schunk N. Vickery S. (7) 0 : 2
    7 Dodin O. (4) Seidel E. 2 : 0
    8 Fett J. Sasnovich A. (6) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 Kalinskaya A. (1) Errani S. (5) 1 : 2
    2 Shnaider D. (2) Bejlek S. (8) 2 : 1
    3 Minnen G. (3) Vickery S. (7) 0 : 2
    4 Dodin O. (4) Sasnovich A. (6) 1 : 2

    Emma Raducanu – Angelique Kerber and other WTA Stuttgart events on our partner.

  • WTA Stuttgart

    Related Articles

    0 Comment