Facundo Bagnis vs Nick Hardt, Apr 13, 2024

ATP Barcelona, on Saturday,

Bagnis

Hardt

Score, Highlights

Bagnis 62.2% Hardt 37.8%

Short Preview

The match between Facundo Bagnis and Nick Hardt at the ATP Barcelona promises to be an exciting one, with both players in good form leading up to the event. Bagnis, as the home player, will have the support of the crowd behind him which could work in his favor. However, Nick Hardt is a formidable opponent with a recent track record of winning 4 out of his last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the odds are slightly in favor of Bagnis, with a coefficient of 1.51 compared to Hardt’s 2.39. Our ML estimation gives Bagnis a 63% chance of winning, with Hardt trailing at 37%.

Overall, this match could go either way and is likely to be a closely contested affair. Fans can expect to see some high-quality tennis with both players giving their all to come out on top. It will definitely be a match worth watching.

Facts

  • At the moment players are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Hardt could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Bagnis will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Bagnis – Hardt available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.51 2.47 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.5 2.48

    Latest Results

    17.03.24 Facundo Bagnis – Juan Pablo Varillas Patino-Samudio – 0:2
    16.03.24 Gustavo Heide – Facundo Bagnis – 0:2
    15.03.24 Facundo Bagnis – Hugo Dellien – 2:0
    14.03.24 Facundo Bagnis – Gabi Adrian Boitan – 2:0
    12.03.24 Facundo Bagnis – Gerard Campana Lee – 2:0
    09.04.24 Nick Hardt – Rudolf Molleker – 0:2
    07.04.24 Nick Hardt – Bernabe Zapata Miralles – 2:1
    06.04.24 Nick Hardt – Javier Barranco Cosano – 2:1
    05.04.24 Nick Hardt – Nicholas David Ionel – 2:0
    03.04.24 Nick Hardt – Valentin Royer – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    2024

    Semi-finals

    1 Shang J. (1) Shelbayh A.
    2 Alvarez Varona N. (WC) Grenier H. (11)
    3 Ajdukovic D. (2) Alcala Gurri M. (WC)
    4 Roca Batalla O. Herbert P. (8)
    5 Mayot H. (3) Sanchez Izquierdo N.
    6 Jorda Sanchis D. (WC) Vavassori A. (9)
    7 Schwartzman D. (4) Martin Tiffon P. (WC)
    8 Yevseyev D. Hassan B. (10)
    9 Bagnis F. (5) Hardt N. (Alt)
    10 Martineau M. Dellien H. (12)
    11 Zapata Miralles B. (6) Mager G.
    12 Trungelliti M. Llamas Ruiz P. (7)

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12

    Facundo Bagnis – Nick Hardt and other ATP Barcelona events on our partner.

  • ATP Barcelona

    Related Articles

    0 Comment