Fakel vs Krylya Sovetov, Apr 25, 2024

Russian Premier League, on Thursday,

Fakel

Krylya Sovetov

Score, Highlights

Fakel 35.1% Draw 29.9%% Krylya Sovetov 35.1%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Fakel Voronezh and Krylya Sovetov Samara, both teams have had mixed results in their recent matches. Fakel Voronezh has won only 1 out of their last 5 matches, while Krylya Sovetov Samara has won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers seem to have a difficult time predicting the outcome of this match, as they have given both teams equal coefficients of 2.73. Our ML estimation suggests that this match is likely to be a close contest, with Fakel Voronezh having a slight edge with a probability of 35%, while a draw is also a possibility with a probability of 29.8%. Krylya Sovetov Samara are also not far behind with a probability of 35.2%.

Overall, this match is shaping up to be a closely contested one, with both teams having an equal chance of coming out on top. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive game between Fakel Voronezh and Krylya Sovetov Samara on April 25, 2024.

Facts

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 11 and 6).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Fakel won 1.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Fakel won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 7-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fakel won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-4.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.81 3.31 2.81
    Best for US Customers 2.65 3.1 2.65

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 Fakel Voronezh – FC Rostov – 0:1
    07.04.24 CSKA Moscow – Fakel Voronezh – 4:1
    31.03.24 Fakel Voronezh – FC Orenburg – 0:0
    10.03.24 FC Spartak Moscow – Fakel Voronezh – 0:2
    03.03.24 FC Nizhny Novgorod – Fakel Voronezh – 1:1
    14.04.24 Krylya Sovetov Samara – Rubin Kazan – 2:0
    06.04.24 FK Ural – Krylya Sovetov Samara – 1:2
    30.03.24 Krylya Sovetov Samara – Zenit St Petersburg – 1:1
    08.03.24 Krylya Sovetov Samara – CSKA Moscow – 0:2
    01.03.24 FC Rostov – Krylya Sovetov Samara – 2:0

    Latest Head To Head

    02.09.23 Krylya Sovetov Samara – Fakel Voronezh – 3:0
    28.05.23 Fakel Voronezh – Krylya Sovetov Samara – 2:1
    27.11.22 Krylya Sovetov Samara – Fakel Voronezh – 1:0
    29.09.22 Fakel Voronezh – Krylya Sovetov Samara – 0:1
    19.08.22 Krylya Sovetov Samara – Fakel Voronezh – 1:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Zenit 23 14 5 4 43:20 23 47
    2 Krasnodar 23 12 7 4 36:23 13 43
    3 Dynamo Moscow 23 10 8 5 36:31 5 38
    4 CSKA Moscow 23 9 10 4 43:31 12 37
    5 Lokomotiv Moscow 23 9 10 4 38:31 7 37
    6 Krylya Sovetov 23 10 6 7 41:33 8 36
    7 Spartak Moscow 23 10 5 8 29:28 1 35
    8 FK Rostov 23 9 7 7 35:33 2 34
    9 Rubin Kazan 23 9 5 9 20:29 -9 32
    10 Pari NN 23 8 4 11 21:26 -5 28
    11 Fakel Voronezh 23 6 8 9 19:25 -6 26
    12 Orenburg 23 6 8 9 27:30 -3 26
    13 Ural 23 6 5 12 22:36 -14 23
    14 Baltika 23 5 5 13 21:27 -6 20
    15 Akhmat Grozny 23 5 5 13 21:36 -15 20
    16 Sochi 23 4 6 13 24:37 -13 18

    Fakel – Krylya Sovetov and other Russian Premier League events on our partner.

  • Russian Premier League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment