Fatih Karagümrükspor vs Trabzonspor, May 08, 2024

Turkish Cup, on Wednesday,

Karagümrük

Trabzonspor

Score, Highlights

Karagümrük 29.9% Draw 25.5%% Trabzonspor 44.5%

Short Preview

The upcoming Turkish Cup match between Fatih Karagümrükspor and Trabzonspor on May 08, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game. Fatih Karagümrükspor, the home team, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Trabzonspor has won 4 out of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, the coefficients for this match are 3.2 for Fatih Karagümrükspor and 2.15 for Trabzonspor. Our ML estimation gives Trabzonspor the highest probability of winning at 44%, while Fatih Karagümrükspor has a 30.2% chance of winning and a 25.8% chance of a draw.

Overall, this match is expected to be a competitive one, with Trabzonspor being the slight favorites based on recent form and the bookmakers’ coefficients. Fans can expect an exciting and closely fought game between these two teams.

Facts

  • 2nd leg. 1st leg result: 2-3.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Karagümrük won 1.
  • Recent matches Karagümrük is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Trabzonspor is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Trabzonspor will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Karagümrük won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 10-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Karagümrük won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-5.

    Outrights of Turkish Cup Trabzonspor: 30.77%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 3.2 3.75 2.15
    Best for US Customers 3.2 3.75 2.15

    Latest Results

    29.04.24 Fatih Karagümrükspor – Antalyaspor – 4:1
    24.04.24 Trabzonspor – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 3:2
    20.04.24 İstanbulspor AŞ – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 1:2
    14.04.24 Fatih Karagümrükspor – Fenerbahçe – 1:2
    03.04.24 Sivasspor – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 1:0
    28.04.24 Trabzonspor – Gaziantep BB – 4:2
    24.04.24 Trabzonspor – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 3:2
    20.04.24 Kayserispor – Trabzonspor – 1:2
    12.04.24 Trabzonspor – Sivasspor – 0:1
    03.04.24 Konyaspor – Trabzonspor – 1:3

    Latest Head To Head

    24.04.24 Trabzonspor – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 3:2
    09.03.24 Trabzonspor – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 5:1
    29.10.23 Fatih Karagümrükspor – Trabzonspor – 0:0
    22.05.23 Trabzonspor – Fatih Karagümrükspor – 4:1
    28.12.22 Fatih Karagümrükspor – Trabzonspor – 4:1

    Standings

    Turkish Cup Outrights

    1. Besiktas: 2.4 (38.46%)

    2. Trabzonspor: 3 (30.77%)

    3. Ankaragucu: 6 (15.38%)

    4. F. Karagumruk: 6 (15.38%)

    Fatih Karagümrükspor – Trabzonspor and other Turkish Cup events on our partner.

  • Turkish Cup

    Related Articles

    0 Comment