Federico Coria vs Pablo Llamas Ruiz, Apr 23, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Tuesday,

Federico Coria

Llamas Ruiz

Score, Highlights

Coria 54.2% Llamas Ruiz 45.8%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between Federico Coria and Pablo Llamas Ruiz at the ATP Madrid, both players are looking to secure a victory. Federico Coria, being the home player, will have the support of the crowd behind him. However, based on their recent performances, Pablo Llamas Ruiz seems to have a slight edge as he has won 3 out of his last 5 matches compared to Coria’s 2 wins.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that this match could be a close one, with Coria having slightly better odds at 1.73 compared to Llamas Ruiz’s 2.05. Our ML estimation gives Coria a slight advantage with a probability of 53.4%, while Llamas Ruiz has a probability of 46.6%.

Overall, this match is expected to be a closely contested one with both players looking to give their best performance. It will be interesting to see which player will come out on top in the end.

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Llamas Ruiz could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to win of both players are almost equal.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Watch Watch and Bet Coria – Llamas Ruiz available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.73 2.05 Watch Watch and Bet

    Latest Results

    22.04.24 Federico Coria – Mikhail Kukushkin – 2:1
    19.04.24 Francisco Cerundolo – Federico Coria – 2:0
    15.04.24 Benjamin Bonzi – Federico Coria – 0:2
    15.04.24 Richard Gasquet – Federico Coria – Canceled
    08.04.24 Federico Coria – Ugo Humbert – 1:2
    22.04.24 Quentin Halys – Pablo Llamas Ruiz – 0:2
    13.04.24 Marco Trungelliti – Pablo Llamas Ruiz – 2:1
    05.04.24 Pablo Llamas Ruiz – Hubert Hurkacz – 0:2
    04.04.24 Pablo Llamas Ruiz – David Jorda Sanchis – 2:0
    03.04.24 Dominik Koepfer – Pablo Llamas Ruiz – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Martinez P. (1) Albot R. 0 : 2
    2 Pouille L. (WC) Monteiro T. (20) 1 : 2
    3 Coria F. (2) Kukushkin M. 2 : 1
    4 Halys Q. Llamas Ruiz P. (Alt) 0 : 2
    5 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Omarkhanov A. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Schwartzman D. Ramos A. (16) 1 : 2
    7 Nakashima B. (4) Bennani R. (WC) 2 : 1
    8 Zapata Miralles B. Ugo Carabelli C. (17) 0 : 2
    9 Tirante T. A. (5) Droguet T. 2 : 0
    10 Martin Tiffon P. (WC) Klein L. (22) 0 : 2
    11 Hassan B. (Alt) Nava E. 2 : 0
    12 Mochizuki S. Muller A. (RET.) (18) 1 : 0
    13 Moutet C. (7) Atmane T. 2 : 0
    14 Shelbayh A. (WC) Kopriva V. (24) 2 : 1
    15 Kokkinakis T. (8) Barrere G. 2 : 0
    16 Meligeni Alves F. Thiem D. (14) 1 : 2
    17 Ajdukovic D. (25) Herbert P. 2 : 0
    18 Napolitano S. (Alt) Gasquet R. (19) 0 : 2
    19 Gaston H. (10) Medjedovic H. 1 : 2
    20 Vavassori A. Comesana F. (21) 0 : 2
    21 Kovacevic A. (11) Gigante M. 2 : 0
    22 Vacherot V. Rodionov J. (23) 2 : 1
    23 Goffin D. (12) Bagnis F. 1 : 2
    24 Zeppieri G. Marterer M. (13) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Albot R. Monteiro T. (20)
    2 Coria F. (2) Llamas Ruiz P.
    3 Bautista-Agut R. (3) Ramos A. (16)
    4 Nakashima B. (4) Ugo Carabelli C. (17)
    5 Tirante T. A. (5) Klein L. (22)
    6 Hassan B. Mochizuki S.
    7 Moutet C. (7) Shelbayh A.
    8 Kokkinakis T. (8) Thiem D. (14)
    9 Ajdukovic D. (25) Gasquet R. (19)
    10 Medjedovic H. Comesana F. (21)
    11 Kovacevic A. (11) Vacherot V.
    12 Bagnis F. Zeppieri G.

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 2.75 (19.3%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.25 (16.33%)

    3. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (5.31%)

    4. Rune Holger: 10 (5.31%)

    5. Zverev Alexander: 12 (4.42%)

    6. Ruud Casper: 12 (4.42%)

    7. Nadal Rafael: 15 (3.54%)

    8. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (3.54%)

    9. Struff Jan-Lennard: 30 (1.77%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 30 (1.77%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 30 (1.77%)

    12. Rublev Andrey: 30 (1.77%)

    13. De Minaur Alex: 30 (1.77%)

    14. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.06%)

    15. Norrie Cameron: 50 (1.06%)

    16. Fritz Taylor: 50 (1.06%)

    17. Berrettini Matteo: 50 (1.06%)

    18. Tiafoe Frances: 50 (1.06%)

    19. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.06%)

    20. Humbert Ugo: 50 (1.06%)

    21. Shelton Ben: 50 (1.06%)

    22. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.06%)

    23. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 75 (0.71%)

    24. Paul Tommy: 75 (0.71%)

    25. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 75 (0.71%)

    26. Arnaldi Matteo: 75 (0.71%)

    27. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 75 (0.71%)

    28. Thompson Jordan: 100 (0.53%)

    29. Draper Jack: 100 (0.53%)

    30. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.53%)

    31. Baez Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    32. Korda Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    33. Shevchenko Alexander: 100 (0.53%)

    34. Shapovalov Denis: 100 (0.53%)

    35. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.53%)

    36. Lehecka Jiri: 100 (0.53%)

    37. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.53%)

    38. Ofner Sebastian: 100 (0.53%)

    39. Griekspoor Tallon: 100 (0.53%)

    40. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.53%)

    41. Sonego Lorenzo: 100 (0.53%)

    42. Darderi Luciano: 100 (0.53%)

    43. Mensik Jakub: 100 (0.53%)

    44. Bublik Alexander: 200 (0.27%)

    45. Michelsen Alex: 200 (0.27%)

    46. Safiullin Roman: 200 (0.27%)

    47. Navone Mariano: 200 (0.27%)

    48. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 200 (0.27%)

    49. Ruusuvuori Emil: 200 (0.27%)

    50. Munar Jaume: 200 (0.27%)

    51. Marozsan Fabian: 200 (0.27%)

    52. Carballes Baena Roberto: 200 (0.27%)

    53. Karatsev Aslan: 200 (0.27%)

    54. Hanfmann Yannick: 200 (0.27%)

    55. Coric Borna: 200 (0.27%)

    56. Van De Zandschulp Botic: 200 (0.27%)

    57. Koepfer Dominik: 200 (0.27%)

    58. Djere Laslo: 200 (0.27%)

    59. Cobolli Flavio: 200 (0.27%)

    60. Popyrin Alexei: 200 (0.27%)

    61. Mannarino Adrian: 200 (0.27%)

    62. Kecmanovic Miomir: 200 (0.27%)

    63. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 200 (0.27%)

    64. Eubanks Christopher: 200 (0.27%)

    65. Lajovic Dusan: 200 (0.27%)

    66. Giron Marcos: 475.5 (0.11%)

    67. Machac Tomas: 475.5 (0.11%)

    68. Purcell Max: 475.5 (0.11%)

    69. Cachin Pedro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    70. Borges Nuno: 475.5 (0.11%)

    71. Daniel Taro: 475.5 (0.11%)

    72. Zhang Zhizhen: 475.5 (0.11%)

    73. O’Connell Christopher: 475.5 (0.11%)

    74. Kotov Pavel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    75. Landaluce Martin: 475.5 (0.11%)

    76. Altmaier Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    77. Evans Daniel: 475.5 (0.11%)

    78. Vukic Aleksandar: 475.5 (0.11%)

    79. Nishioka Yoshihito: 475.5 (0.11%)

    Federico Coria – Pablo Llamas Ruiz and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment