Felix Aliassime-Auger vs Andrey Rublev, May 05, 2024

ATP Madrid, on Sunday,

Aliassime-Auger

Rublev

Score, Highlights

Aliassime-Auger 34.1% Rublev 65.9%

Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

Watch Watch and Bet Aliassime-Auger – Rublev available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 2.75 1.48
betsson 2.8 1.45
MarathonBet 2.79 1.47 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 2.9 1.4
Pinnacle 2.84 1.48
Best for US Customers 2.85 1.47

Latest Results

03.05.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Jiri Lehecka – Auger-Aliassime F. retired
02.05.24 Jannik Sinner – Felix Aliassime-Auger – Auger-Aliassime F. walkover
30.04.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Casper Ruud – 2:0
29.04.24 Jakub Mensik – Felix Aliassime-Auger – Mensik J. retired
27.04.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Adrian Mannarino – 2:0
03.05.24 Taylor Harry Fritz – Andrey Rublev – 0:2
01.05.24 Andrey Rublev – Carlos Alcaraz Garfia – 2:1
30.04.24 Andrey Rublev – Tallon Griekspoor – 2:0
28.04.24 Andrey Rublev – Alejandro Davidovich Fokina – 2:0
26.04.24 Andrey Rublev – Facundo Bagnis – 2:0

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Aliassime-Auger won 1.
  • Recent matches Aliassime-Auger is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Rublev in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Aliassime-Auger could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Rublev will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Rublev to win the game is with odds 1.46.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Aliassime-Auger won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 5-11.

    Latest Head To Head

    14.02.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Andrey Rublev – 1:2
    28.06.23 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Andrey Rublev – 0:2
    20.02.22 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Andrey Rublev – 0:2
    12.02.22 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Andrey Rublev – 2:1
    17.01.20 Andrey Rublev – Felix Aliassime-Auger – 2:1

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Bye
    2 Gasquet R. (Q) Sonego L. 0 : 2
    3 Ramos A. (Q) Kotov P. 0 : 2
    4 Bye Thompson J. (32)
    5 Jarry N. (22) Bye
    6 Tabilo A. Cobolli F. 1 : 2
    7 Galan D. E. Bautista-Agut R. (LL) 1 : 2
    8 Bye Khachanov K. (16)
    9 Dimitrov G. (9) Bye
    10 Hanfmann Y. Mensik J. 0 : 2
    11 Nishioka Y. Auger-Aliassime F. 1 : 2
    12 Bye Mannarino A. (19)
    13 Norrie C. (29) Bye
    14 Michelsen A. Fonseca J. (WC) 1 : 2
    15 Zhang Z. Kecmanovic M. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Ruud C. (5)
    17 Medvedev D. (3) Bye
    18 O’Connell C. Arnaldi M. 0 : 2
    19 Purcell M. Giron M. 2 : 1
    20 Bye Korda S. (25)
    21 Bublik A. (17) Bye
    22 Koepfer D. Carballes Baena R. 1 : 2
    23 Machac T. Ruusuvuori E. 2 : 1
    24 Bye Shelton B. (14)
    25 De Minaur A. (10) Bye
    26 Blanch Dar. (WC) Nadal R. (PR) 0 : 2
    27 Cachin P. Ofner S. 2 : 0
    28 Bye Tiafoe F. (20)
    29 Lehecka J. (30) Bye
    30 Kovacevic A. (Q) Medjedovic H. (Q) 1 : 2
    31 Lajovic D. Monteiro T. (Q) 0 : 2
    32 Bye Tsitsipas S. (6)
    33 Hurkacz H. (8) Bye
    34 Kokkinakis T. (Q) Draper J. 1 : 2
    35 Altmaier D. Landaluce M. (WC) 2 : 0
    36 Bye Fils A. (31)
    37 Baez S. (18) Bye
    38 van Assche L. Bergs Z. (WC) 2 : 1
    39 Darderi L. Monfils G. 2 : 0
    40 Bye Fritz T. (12)
    41 Paul T. (15) Bye
    42 Klein L. (Q) Llamas Ruiz P. (Q) 2 : 1
    43 Karatsev A. Marozsan F. 0 : 2
    44 Bye Cerundolo F. (21)
    45 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Bye
    46 Diaz Acosta F. Shapovalov D. (PR) 1 : 2
    47 Coric B. Hassan B. (Q) 2 : 1
    48 Bye Zverev A. (4)
    49 Rublev A. (7) Bye
    50 Nakashima B. (Q) Bagnis F. (Q) 0 : 2
    51 Moutet C. (Q) Shang J. (WC) 1 : 2
    52 Bye Davidovich Fokina A. (27)
    53 Griekspoor T. (24) Bye
    54 Vukic A. Daniel T. 1 : 2
    55 Navone M. Popyrin A. 2 : 0
    56 Bye Rune H. (11)
    57 Humbert U. (13) Bye
    58 Van De Zandschulp B. Eubanks C. 2 : 0
    59 Munar J. Borges N. 2 : 0
    60 Bye Struff J-L. (23)
    61 Musetti L. (28) Bye
    62 Safiullin R. Seyboth Wild T. 0 : 2
    63 Rinderknech A. Shevchenko A. 1 : 2
    64 Bye Alcaraz C. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Sonego L. 2 : 0
    2 Kotov P. Thompson J. (32) 2 : 1
    3 Jarry N. (22) Cobolli F. 1 : 2
    4 Bautista-Agut R. Khachanov K. (16) 1 : 2
    5 Dimitrov G. (9) Mensik J. 1 : 2
    6 Auger-Aliassime F. Mannarino A. (19) 2 : 0
    7 Norrie C. (29) Fonseca J. 2 : 0
    8 Kecmanovic M. Ruud C. (5) 0 : 2
    9 Medvedev D. (3) Arnaldi M. 2 : 1
    10 Purcell M. Korda S. (25) 0 : 2
    11 Bublik A. (17) Carballes Baena R. 2 : 1
    12 Machac T. Shelton B. (14) 0 : 2
    13 De Minaur A. (10) Nadal R. 0 : 2
    14 Cachin P. Tiafoe F. (20) 2 : 1
    15 Lehecka J. (30) Medjedovic H. 2 : 0
    16 Monteiro T. Tsitsipas S. (6) 2 : 0
    17 Hurkacz H. (8) Draper J. 2 : 0
    18 Altmaier D. Fils A. (31) 2 : 0
    19 Baez S. (18) van Assche L. 2 : 1
    20 Darderi L. Fritz T. (12) 0 : 2
    21 Paul T. (15) Klein L. 2 : 1
    22 Marozsan F. Cerundolo F. (21) 0 : 2
    23 Etcheverry T. M. (26) Shapovalov D. 0 : 2
    24 Coric B. Zverev A. (4) 0 : 2
    25 Rublev A. (7) Bagnis F. 2 : 0
    26 Shang J. Davidovich Fokina A. (27) 0 : 2
    27 Griekspoor T. (24) Daniel T. 2 : 1
    28 Navone M. Rune H. (11) 1 : 2
    29 Humbert U. (13) Van De Zandschulp B. 2 : 0
    30 Munar J. Struff J-L. (23) 0 : 2
    31 Musetti L. (28) Seyboth Wild T. 0 : 2
    32 Shevchenko A. Alcaraz C. (2) 0 : 2

    1/16-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Kotov P. 2 : 0
    2 Cobolli F. Khachanov K. (16) 0 : 2
    3 Mensik J. (RET.) Auger-Aliassime F. 0 : 1
    4 Norrie C. (29) Ruud C. (5) 0 : 2
    5 Medvedev D. (3) Korda S. (25) 2 : 1
    6 Bublik A. (17) Shelton B. (14) 2 : 1
    7 Nadal R. Cachin P. 2 : 1
    8 Lehecka J. (30) Monteiro T. 2 : 0
    9 Hurkacz H. (8) Altmaier D. 2 : 0
    10 Baez S. (18) Fritz T. (12) 0 : 2
    11 Paul T. (15) Cerundolo F. (21) 1 : 2
    12 Shapovalov D. Zverev A. (4) 0 : 2
    13 Rublev A. (7) Davidovich Fokina A. (27) 2 : 0
    14 Griekspoor T. (24) Rune H. (11) 2 : 1
    15 Humbert U. (13) Struff J-L. (23) 0 : 2
    16 Seyboth Wild T. Alcaraz C. (2) 0 : 2

    1/8-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Khachanov K. (16) 2 : 1
    2 Auger-Aliassime F. Ruud C. (5) 2 : 0
    3 Medvedev D. (3) Bublik A. (17) 2 : 0
    4 Nadal R. Lehecka J. (30) 0 : 2
    5 Hurkacz H. (8) Fritz T. (12) 0 : 2
    6 Cerundolo F. (21) Zverev A. (4) 2 : 0
    7 Rublev A. (7) Griekspoor T. (24) 2 : 0
    8 Struff J-L. (23) Alcaraz C. (2) 1 : 2

    Quarter-finals

    1 Sinner J. (1) Auger-Aliassime F. (WO.)
    2 Medvedev D. (RET.) (3) Lehecka J. (30) 0 : 1
    3 Fritz T. (12) Cerundolo F. (21) 2 : 1
    4 Rublev A. (7) Alcaraz C. (2) 2 : 1

    Semi-finals

    1 Auger-Aliassime F. Lehecka J. (RET.) (30) 0 : 0
    2 Fritz T. (12) Rublev A. (7) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 Auger-Aliassime F. Rublev A. (7)

    ATP Madrid Outrights

    1. Rublev Andrey: 2.58 (33.92%)

    2. Lehecka Jiri: 3.29 (26.58%)

    3. Fritz Taylor: 3.95 (22.16%)

    4. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 5.05 (17.34%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Felix Aliassime-Auger and Andrey Rublev at the ATP Madrid promises to be an exciting one. Felix Aliassime-Auger, who is the home favorite, has won 3 out of his last 5 matches, while Andrey Rublev has been in superb form, winning all 5 of his previous matches.

    The bookmakers have given Andrey Rublev the edge with odds of 1.46, while Felix Aliassime-Auger is the underdog with odds of 2.81. According to our ML estimation, the probability of Andrey Rublev winning is 67.7%, while the probability of Felix Aliassime-Auger winning is 32.3%.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 0-2 victory for Andrey Rublev. However, in tennis, anything can happen, and Felix Aliassime-Auger will surely put up a good fight in front of his home crowd. Overall, it promises to be a thrilling encounter between two talented players.

    Generated automatically

    Felix Aliassime-Auger – Andrey Rublev and other ATP Madrid events on our partner.

  • ATP Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment