Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion, Apr 27, 2024

English League One, on Saturday,

Fleetwood

Burton

Score, Highlights

Fleetwood 47.1% Draw 26.6%% Burton 26.3%

Short Preview

Fleetwood Town will be looking to continue their recent winning streak as they take on Burton Albion in this League One match-up. With both teams having won 2 of their last 5 matches, it promises to be a closely contested game.

The bookmakers have given their coefficients on a Fleetwood Town win at 2, a draw at 3.58, and a Burton Albion win at 3. Our ML estimation gives Fleetwood Town a 47.9% chance of winning, a 26.2% chance of a draw, and a 25.9% chance of Burton Albion coming out on top.

With Fleetwood Town being the home team and having the slight edge in terms of recent form, they will be looking to capitalize on this advantage and secure all three points. However, Burton Albion will not make it easy for them, as they will be determined to come away with a positive result.

Overall, this match is shaping up to be a competitive and exciting encounter, with both teams having a chance to come out on top. It will be interesting to see which team can execute their game plan effectively and emerge victorious on the day.

Facts

  • We will watch a tense game between outsiders (ranked 22 in the zone Relegation ~ League Two and 20).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Fleetwood won 1.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Recently Fleetwood have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Burton have a series of home games.
  • Fleetwood will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Fleetwood won 8 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 30-31.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fleetwood won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 17-16.

    Watch Watch and Bet Fleetwood – Burton available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 2.02 3.53 3.63
    MarathonBet 2.02 3.62 3.6 Watch Watch and Bet
    Pinnacle 2.03 3.53 3.63
    Best for US Customers 1.93 3.45 3.45

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Leyton Orient – Fleetwood Town – 0:1
    16.04.24 Peterborough United – Fleetwood Town – 4:1
    13.04.24 Fleetwood Town – Northampton Town – 2:0
    09.04.24 Blackpool – Fleetwood Town – 1:0
    01.04.24 Oxford United – Fleetwood Town – 4:0
    20.04.24 Burton Albion – Reading – 3:2
    16.04.24 Burton Albion – Cheltenham Town – 1:2
    13.04.24 Stevenage Borough – Burton Albion – 1:2
    06.04.24 Burton Albion – Oxford United – 0:4
    01.04.24 Burton Albion – Barnsley FC – 1:3

    Latest Head To Head

    23.09.23 Burton Albion – Fleetwood Town – 1:1
    04.02.23 Fleetwood Town – Burton Albion – 2:3
    04.10.22 Burton Albion – Fleetwood Town – 0:1
    12.03.22 Burton Albion – Fleetwood Town – 3:2
    06.11.21 Fleetwood Town – Burton Albion – 1:2

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Portsmouth ✔ 45 27 13 5 76:41 35 94
    2 Derby 45 27 8 10 76:37 39 89
    3 Bolton 45 25 11 9 83:48 35 86
    4 Peterborough 44 25 8 11 86:56 30 83
    5 Barnsley 45 21 12 12 81:63 18 75
    6 Lincoln 45 20 14 11 65:38 27 74
    7 Oxford Utd 45 21 11 13 77:55 22 74
    8 Blackpool 45 21 10 14 63:45 18 73
    9 Stevenage 45 18 14 13 55:45 10 68
    10 Leyton Orient 45 17 11 17 50:54 -4 62
    11 Wycombe 44 16 13 15 58:54 4 61
    12 Exeter 45 17 10 18 45:59 -14 61
    13 Wigan 45 19 10 16 61:56 5 59
    14 Northampton 45 17 8 20 56:65 -9 59
    15 Bristol Rovers 45 16 9 20 52:66 -14 57
    16 Charlton 45 11 20 14 64:64 0 53
    17 Reading 45 15 11 19 65:68 -3 50
    18 Shrewsbury 45 13 9 23 34:64 -30 48
    19 Cambridge Utd 44 12 10 22 38:60 -22 46
    20 Burton 45 12 10 23 39:64 -25 46
    21 Cheltenham 44 11 8 25 38:63 -25 41
    22 Fleetwood 45 9 13 23 46:72 -26 40
    23 Port Vale 45 10 10 25 41:74 -33 40
    24 Carlisle ✔ 45 7 9 29 41:79 -38 30

    English League One Outrights

    1. Portsmouth: 1.01 (96.03%)

    2. Derby: 25.8 (3.76%)

    3. Bolton: 465.7 (0.21%)

    Fleetwood Town – Burton Albion and other English League One events on our partner.

  • English League One

    Related Articles

    0 Comment