Geelong Cats vs Carlton Blues, Apr 27, 2024

AFL, on Saturday,

Geelong

Carlton

Score, Highlights

Geelong 51.2% Carlton 48.8%

Short Preview

The upcoming AFL match between Geelong Cats and Carlton Blues on April 27, 2024, is shaping up to be an exciting one. Both teams have been in good form leading up to this game, with Geelong Cats winning all of their last five matches and Carlton Blues winning four out of their last five.

As the home team, Geelong Cats will have the advantage of playing in familiar surroundings and will be looking to continue their winning streak. However, Carlton Blues will be determined to put up a strong fight and secure a win on the road.

The bookmakers have set the coefficients close, indicating that it could be a closely contested match. Our ML estimation gives Geelong Cats a slight edge with a 52.2% probability of winning, while Carlton Blues have a 47.8% chance of pulling off an upset.

Overall, this match promises to be a thrilling encounter between two competitive teams, and fans can expect an exciting night of Aussie rules football.

Facts

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion ~ AFL (Play Offs: ) and 3 in the zone Promotion ~ AFL (Play Offs: )).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Geelong won 3.
  • Geelong in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Carlton is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Geelong have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Our prediction for today’s Geelong to win the game is with odds 1.84.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Geelong won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1283-972.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Geelong won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 645-453.

    Outrights of AFL Carlton Blues: 10.74% Geelong Cats: 8.59%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.8 2
    Best for US Customers 1.81 1.87

    Latest Results

    20.04.24 Brisbane Lions – Geelong Cats – 37:63
    13.04.24 Geelong Cats – North Melbourne Kangaroos – 139:64
    06.04.24 Western Bulldogs – Geelong Cats – 91:95
    01.04.24 Hawthorn Hawks – Geelong Cats – 70:106
    22.03.24 Adelaide Crows – Geelong Cats – 77:96
    20.04.24 Carlton Blues – Greater Western Sydney Giants – 117:98
    13.04.24 Carlton Blues – Adelaide Crows – 98:100
    06.04.24 Fremantle Dockers – Carlton Blues – 63:73
    29.03.24 North Melbourne Kangaroos – Carlton Blues – 81:137
    14.03.24 Carlton Blues – Richmond Tigers – 86:81

    Latest Head To Head

    23.03.23 Carlton Blues – Geelong Cats – 90:82
    16.07.22 Carlton Blues – Geelong Cats – 55:85
    10.07.21 Carlton Blues – Geelong Cats – 44:70
    20.06.20 Geelong Cats – Carlton Blues – 77:79
    24.08.19 Geelong Cats – Carlton Blues – 129:61

    Standings

    2024

    Pl W D L %% Pts
    1 Geelong Cats 6 6 0 0 575:407 141.28 24
    2 GWS Giants 6 5 0 1 638:492 129.67 20
    3 Carlton Blues 6 5 0 1 597:508 117.52 20
    4 Sydney Swans 5 4 0 1 500:394 126.90 16
    5 Port Adelaide Power 6 4 0 2 589:486 121.19 16
    6 Melbourne Demons 6 4 0 2 500:422 118.48 16
    7 Essendon Bombers 6 4 0 2 495:534 92.70 16
    8 Western Bulldogs 6 3 0 3 567:461 122.99 12
    9 Fremantle Dockers 6 3 0 3 458:424 108.02 12
    10 Gold Coast Suns 5 3 0 2 424:402 105.47 12
    11 Collingwood Magpies 6 3 0 3 522:535 97.57 12
    12 Brisbane Lions 6 2 0 4 458:436 105.05 8
    13 St Kilda Saints 6 2 0 4 439:490 89.59 8
    14 West Coast Eagles 6 2 0 4 435:576 75.52 8
    15 Adelaide Crows 6 1 0 5 403:479 84.13 4
    16 Richmond Tigers 6 1 0 5 445:560 79.46 4
    17 Hawthorn Hawks 5 0 0 5 319:492 64.84 0
    18 North Melbourne 5 0 0 5 345:611 56.46 0

    AFL Outrights

    1. Greater Western Sydney: 5 (17.18%)

    2. Sydney Swans: 6.5 (13.22%)

    3. Carlton Blues: 8 (10.74%)

    4. Brisbane Lions: 8.5 (10.11%)

    5. Melbourne Demons: 9 (9.55%)

    6. Collingwood Magpies: 9 (9.55%)

    7. Port Adelaide Power: 10 (8.59%)

    8. Geelong Cats: 10 (8.59%)

    9. Fremantle Dockers: 21 (4.09%)

    10. Gold Coast Suns: 51 (1.68%)

    11. St Kilda Saints: 51 (1.68%)

    12. Western Bulldogs: 51 (1.68%)

    13. Adelaide Crows: 67 (1.28%)

    14. Essendon Bombers: 81 (1.06%)

    15. Richmond Tigers: 151 (0.57%)

    16. North Melbourne: 501 (0.17%)

    17. Hawthorn Hawks: 501 (0.17%)

    18. West Coast Eagles: 1001 (0.09%)

    Geelong Cats – Carlton Blues and other AFL events on our partner.

  • AFL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment