Gergana Topalova vs Francisca Jorge, Apr 13, 2024

WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I, on Saturday,

Gergana Topalova

Francisca Jorge

Score, Highlights

Topalova 41.1% Jorge 58.9%

Short Preview

In this upcoming WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I match on April 13, 2024, Gergana Topalova will face off against Francisca Jorge. Topalova, who is playing at home, has won 3 out of her last 5 matches, while Jorge has won only 1 of her last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Gergana Topalova is the slight underdog in this match, with odds of 2.27. On the other hand, Francisca Jorge is the favorite to win with odds of 1.58.

Our ML estimation gives Gergana Topalova a 44% chance of winning, while Francisca Jorge has a 56% chance of coming out on top. This match promises to be an exciting and competitive encounter between two talented players.

Facts

  • Recent matches Topalova is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Jorge is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Topalova could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Jorge will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 2.25 1.55
    MarathonBet 2.24 1.59
    Best for US Customers 2.33 1.61

    Latest Results

    12.04.24 Gergana Topalova – Emily Sartz-Lunde – 2:1
    06.04.24 Sara Cakarevic – Gergana Topalova – 2:1
    05.04.24 Ekaterina Reyngold – Gergana Topalova – 0:2
    04.04.24 Ariadna Garcia-Patron Canals – Gergana Topalova – 0:2
    02.04.24 Briana Szabo – Gergana Topalova – Szabo B. retired
    11.04.24 Francisca Jorge – Ulrikke Eikeri – 2:0
    09.04.24 Zeynep Sonmez – Francisca Jorge – 2:1
    08.04.24 Jelena Ostapenko – Francisca Jorge – 2:1
    26.03.24 Francisca Jorge – Lara Schmidt – 0:2
    19.03.24 Francisca Jorge – Yuriko Lily Miyazaki – 0:2

    Gergana Topalova – Francisca Jorge and other WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I events on our partner.

  • WTA Billie Jean King Cup Group I

    Related Articles

    0 Comment