Gloucestershire vs Sussex, Jun 09, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Sunday,

Gloucestershire

Sussex

Score, Highlights

Gloucestershire 55.1% Sussex 44.9%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Sussex: 5.28% Gloucestershire: 2.4%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.69 2.17
WilliamHill 1.73 2.1
Best for US Customers 1.68 2.02

Latest Results

07.06.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Hampshire County Cricket Club – Hampshire won by 5 wickets.
31.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 3 wickets.
30.05.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Essex Eagles – Gloucestershire won by 5 wickets.
24.05.24 Gloucestershire Gladiators – Derbyshire Falcons – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Match drawn.
07.06.24 Surrey County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – Sussex won by 36 runs.
02.06.24 Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – Glamorgan won by 25 runs.
31.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 3 wickets.
24.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – 613:554
17.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Yorkshire County Cricket Club – Sussex won by 21 runs.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Gloucestershire won 2.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Sussex could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Our prediction for today’s Gloucestershire to win the game is with odds 1.71.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Gloucestershire won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 4195-3884.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Gloucestershire won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 1640-1693.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 3 wickets.
    19.04.24 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Sussex won by 4 wickets.
    26.09.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – 202:195
    18.08.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – 145:311
    01.07.23 Sussex County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – 160:165

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Lancashire 4 3 0 1 0 600:537 6
    2 Northamptonshire 4 3 0 1 0 646:665 6
    3 Derbyshire 4 2 0 2 0 660:620 4
    4 Yorkshire 3 2 0 1 0 441:413 4
    5 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 3 2 0 1 0 422:404 4
    6 Worcestershire 4 2 0 2 0 590:576 4
    7 Leicestershire 3 1 0 2 0 507:507 2
    8 Durham 3 1 0 2 0 354:357 2
    9 Nottinghamshire 4 0 0 4 0 517:658 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 4 3 0 1 0 703:662 6
    2 Kent 3 2 0 1 0 568:470 4
    3 Sussex 3 2 0 1 0 539:527 4
    4 Glamorgan 4 2 0 2 0 707:699 4
    5 Hampshire 3 2 0 1 0 456:452 4
    6 Essex 4 2 0 2 0 709:708 4
    7 Gloucestershire 3 1 0 2 0 433:437 2
    8 Somerset 3 1 0 2 0 500:554 2
    9 Middlesex 3 0 0 3 0 483:589 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Surrey: 5.31 (14.48%)

    2. Hampshire: 8.88 (8.67%)

    3. Lancashire: 8.88 (8.67%)

    4. Yorkshire: 10.75 (7.16%)

    5. Essex: 10.75 (7.16%)

    6. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 11.38 (6.76%)

    7. Somerset: 11.88 (6.48%)

    8. Northamptonshire: 12.75 (6.03%)

    9. Nottinghamshire: 14.56 (5.28%)

    10. Kent: 14.56 (5.28%)

    11. Worcestershire: 14.56 (5.28%)

    12. Sussex: 14.56 (5.28%)

    13. Glamorgan: 25.25 (3.05%)

    14. Derbyshire: 28.25 (2.72%)

    15. Gloucestershire: 32 (2.4%)

    16. Leicestershire: 32 (2.4%)

    17. Durham: 33.25 (2.31%)

    18. Middlesex: 137.25 (0.56%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming Vitality Blast match on June 09, 2024, Gloucestershire Gladiators will be facing off against Sussex County Cricket Club. Gloucestershire is the home team for this match and they have been in decent form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Sussex has won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Gloucestershire is slight favorites with odds of 1.71, while Sussex has odds of 2.1. Our ML estimation gives Gloucestershire a 59.2% chance of winning, with the probability of a draw or Sussex win being 40.8%.

    This match is expected to be a closely contested one, with both teams having a chance of coming out on top. Gloucestershire will look to make the most of home advantage, while Sussex will be keen to get a win on the board. It promises to be an exciting cricket match with both teams giving their all to secure the victory.

    Generated automatically

    Gloucestershire – Sussex and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment