Granada vs Valencia, Apr 14, 2024

Spanish ACB League, on Sunday,

Granada

Valencia

Score, Highlights

Granada 36.7% Valencia 63.3%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match between CB Granada and Valencia BC in the Spanish ACB League, both teams have had relatively similar recent performances, with each winning 2 out of their last 5 matches.

CB Granada will have the advantage of playing at home, which could potentially give them a boost in performance and motivation. However, Valencia BC is considered the favorite according to bookmakers’ coefficients, with odds of 1.44 compared to CB Granada’s 2.48.

Our ML estimation gives Valencia BC a 62.4% chance of winning, while CB Granada has a 37.6% chance. This suggests that Valencia BC is the more likely team to come out on top in this matchup.

Overall, this game between CB Granada and Valencia BC promises to be a competitive and exciting one, with both teams looking to secure a win and improve their standing in the league.

Facts

  • A team from the mid-table and an outsider will play in this match (ranked 16 and 7 in the zone Promotion ~ ACB (Play Offs: Quarter~finals)).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Granada could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Valencia will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Granada won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 309-331.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Granada won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 81-110.

    Outrights of Spanish ACB League Valencia: 3.64%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Best for US Customers 2.48 1.44

    Latest Results

    07.04.24 BC Andorra – CB Granada – 88:62
    31.03.24 CB Granada – Joventut Badalona – 86:83
    23.03.24 CB Granada – Unicaja Málaga – 62:90
    16.03.24 Saski Baskonia – CB Granada – 104:88
    10.03.24 CB Granada – Bilbao Basket – 87:79
    07.04.24 Valencia BC – Saski Baskonia – 108:101
    04.04.24 Valencia BC – ASVEL Basket – 69:98
    31.03.24 Gran Canaria 2014 – Valencia BC – 79:71
    27.03.24 BC Maccabi Tel Aviv – Valencia BC – 95:80
    24.03.24 Valencia BC – UCAM Murcia – 83:82

    Latest Head To Head

    23.12.23 Valencia BC – CB Granada – 75:81
    16.09.23 Valencia BC – CB Granada – 66:75
    19.03.23 Valencia BC – CB Granada – 80:72
    18.12.22 CB Granada – Valencia BC – 81:110

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W L Pts
    1 Unicaja 28 23 5 2471:2146 46
    2 Real Madrid 28 23 5 2455:2197 46
    3 Barcelona 28 19 9 2457:2251 38
    4 Murcia 28 18 10 2353:2233 36
    5 Tenerife 28 18 10 2358:2240 36
    6 Gran Canaria 28 17 11 2354:2275 34
    7 Valencia 28 17 11 2321:2268 34
    8 Manresa 28 16 12 2346:2341 32
    9 Baskonia 28 15 13 2454:2460 30
    10 Joventut Badalona 28 14 14 2266:2389 28
    11 Bilbao 28 13 15 2224:2261 26
    12 Basket Zaragoza 28 11 17 2324:2406 22
    13 MoraBanc Andorra 28 10 18 2307:2346 20
    14 Basquet Girona 28 10 18 2247:2410 20
    15 Breogan 28 8 20 2067:2223 16
    16 Granada 28 8 20 2258:2436 16
    17 Obradoiro CAB 28 7 21 2251:2388 14
    18 Palencia 28 5 23 2187:2430 10

    Spanish ACB League Outrights

    1. Real Madrid: 1.35 (57.31%)

    2. Barcelona: 3.77 (20.47%)

    3. Unicaja: 15.22 (5.07%)

    4. Valencia: 21.22 (3.64%)

    5. Saski Baskonia: 34 (2.27%)

    6. Tenerife: 52 (1.49%)

    7. Murcia: 52 (1.49%)

    8. Gran Canaria: 52 (1.49%)

    9. Manresa: 66.44 (1.16%)

    10. Rio Breogan: 100 (0.77%)

    11. Obradoiro CAB: 100 (0.77%)

    12. Fundacion Granada: 100 (0.77%)

    13. Palencia: 100 (0.77%)

    14. MoraBanc Andorra: 100 (0.77%)

    15. Joventut Badalona: 106.44 (0.73%)

    16. Bilbao: 167.22 (0.46%)

    17. Basquet Girona: 204.5 (0.38%)

    18. Zaragoza: 407.25 (0.19%)

    Granada – Valencia and other Spanish ACB League events on our partner.

  • Spanish ACB League

    Related Articles

    0 Comment