Greetje Minnen vs Rebeka Masarova, Jun 10, 2024

WTA Hertogenbosch, on Monday,

Greetje Minnen

Rebeka Masarova

Score, Highlights

Minnen 58.8% Masarova 41.2%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

Watch Watch and Bet Minnen – Masarova available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.62 2.25
bet_at_home 1.65 2.29
MarathonBet 1.64 2.28 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 1.57 2.38
Pinnacle 1.65 2.28

Latest Results

07.06.24 Greetje Minnen – Harmony Tan – 1:2
06.06.24 Greetje Minnen – Elizabeth Mandlik – 2:0
05.06.24 Greetje Minnen – Francesca Jones – 2:0
28.05.24 Greetje Minnen – Elena Rybakina – 0:2
15.05.24 Diana Shnaider – Greetje Minnen – 2:0
27.05.24 Rebeka Masarova – Marketa Vondrousova – 0:2
18.05.24 Rebeka Masarova – Ashlyn Krueger – Canceled
18.05.24 Leyre Romero Gormaz – Rebeka Masarova – Romero Gormaz L. retired
17.05.24 Anna Bondar – Rebeka Masarova – 0:2
16.05.24 Guiomar Maristany Zuleta De Reales – Rebeka Masarova – 0:2

Facts

  • One and the other player get a very uncertain game.
  • Masarova could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Minnen will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Minnen won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-2.

    Latest Head To Head

    14.03.24 Greetje Minnen – Rebeka Masarova – 2:1
    09.02.24 Rebeka Masarova – Greetje Minnen – 1:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Sasnovich A. (1) Schoofs B. (WC) 2 : 0
    2 Martincova T. Stevanovic N. (12) 2 : 0
    3 Kessler M. (2) Koevermans A. 2 : 1
    4 Stakusic M. Galfi D. (8) 1 : 2
    5 Sun L. (3) Jakupovic D. 2 : 0
    6 Bakker A. (WC) Montgomery R. (11) 1 : 2
    7 Preston T. (4) Shinikova I. 2 : 0
    8 Kolodynska J. Ponchet J. (9) 0 : 2
    9 Mandlik E. (5) Anisimova A. 2 : 1
    10 Van den Broek I. L. (WC) Sonmez Z. (10) 1 : 2
    11 Hruncakova V. (6) Vedder E. 0 : 2
    12 Krajicek M. (WC) Lys E. (7) 0 : 2

    Final

    1 Sasnovich A. (1) Martincova T.
    2 Kessler M. (2) Galfi D. (8)
    3 Sun L. (3) Montgomery R. (11)
    4 Preston T. (4) Ponchet J. (9)
    5 Mandlik E. (5) Sonmez Z. (10)
    6 Vedder E. Lys E. (7)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming WTA Hertogenbosch match on June 10, 2024, Greetje Minnen will be taking on Rebeka Masarova. Minnen, being the home player, will have the support of the local crowd which could potentially give her an advantage in the match.

    Based on their recent performance, Minnen has won 2 out of her last 5 matches, while Masarova has won 3 out of her last 5 matches. This suggests that both players are in decent form leading up to this match.

    The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 1.62 for Minnen and 2.31 for Masarova, indicating that Minnen is the slight favorite to win. Our ML estimation gives Minnen a 60.6% chance of winning, with Masarova at 39.4%.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 2:0 victory for one of the players, with Minnen potentially being the favorite to achieve this outcome based on the odds.

    Overall, this match between Minnen and Masarova promises to be a competitive one, with both players having the ability to come out on top. It will be interesting to see who will prevail and advance in the tournament.

    Generated automatically

    Greetje Minnen – Rebeka Masarova and other WTA Hertogenbosch events on our partner.

  • WTA Hertogenbosch

    Related Articles

    0 Comment