Gregoire Barrere vs Pedro Martinez Portero, Apr 19, 2024

ATP Bucharest, on Friday,

Gregoire Barrere

Pedro Martinez Portero

Score, Highlights

Barrere 34.2% Martinez Portero 65.8%

Short Preview

In this ATP Bucharest match on April 19, 2024, we have Gregoire Barrere taking on Pedro Martinez Portero. Both players have been in good form recently, with Gregoire Barrere winning 4 out of his last 5 matches and Pedro Martinez Portero also winning 4 out of his last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have set the coefficients at 2.8 for Gregoire Barrere and 1.46 for Pedro Martinez Portero, indicating that Pedro Martinez Portero is the favorite to win the match. Our ML estimation gives Pedro Martinez Portero a 67.1% chance of winning, while Gregoire Barrere has a 32.9% chance.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 0:2 victory for Pedro Martinez Portero. With both players in good form, this match is expected to be a close one, but Pedro Martinez Portero is the favorite to come out on top. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive match between these two talented players.

Facts

  • Now both players are in good shape.
  • Barrere could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Martinez Portero will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Martinez Portero to win the game is with odds 1.46.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Barrere won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

    Watch Watch and Bet Barrere – Martinez Portero available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 2.91 1.45
    MarathonBet 2.74 1.46 Watch Watch and Bet
    Pinnacle 2.82 1.48
    Best for US Customers 2.8 1.45

    Latest Results

    19.04.24 Sebastian Korda – Gregoire Barrere – 0:2
    17.04.24 Gregoire Barrere – Thanasi Kokkinakis – 2:0
    15.04.24 Gregoire Barrere – Lucas Pouille – 2:0
    14.04.24 Gregoire Barrere – Nicholas David Ionel – 2:0
    01.04.24 Gregoire Barrere – Nicolas Moreno De Alboran – 0:2
    19.04.24 Miomir Kecmanovic – Pedro Martinez Portero – 1:2
    16.04.24 Carlos Taberner – Pedro Martinez Portero – 1:2
    07.04.24 Pedro Martinez Portero – Hubert Hurkacz – 0:2
    06.04.24 Casper Ruud – Pedro Martinez Portero – 1:2
    05.04.24 Richard Gasquet – Pedro Martinez Portero – 0:2

    Latest Head To Head

    13.10.19 Gregoire Barrere – Pedro Martinez Portero – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/16-finals

    1 Cerundolo F. (1) Bye
    2 Bonzi B. (LL) Coria F. 0 : 2
    3 Nardi L. Seyboth Wild T. 1 : 2
    4 Darderi L. Navone M. (5) 0 : 2
    5 Korda S. (3) Bye
    6 Barrere G. (Q) Kokkinakis T. 2 : 0
    7 Goffin D. Kecmanovic M. 1 : 2
    8 Taberner C. (Q) Martinez P. (8) 1 : 2
    9 Sonego L. (6) Fonseca J. (WC) 0 : 2
    10 Albot R. (Q) Kovacevic A. 2 : 1
    11 Gaston H. Rinderknech A. 1 : 2
    12 Bye Tabilo A. (4)
    13 Borges N. (7) Wawrinka S. 2 : 1
    14 Moutet C. Shapovalov D. (WC) 2 : 0
    15 Vacherot V. (Q) Fucsovics M. 0 : 2
    16 Bye Griekspoor T. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Cerundolo F. (1) Coria F.
    2 Seyboth Wild T. Navone M. (5) 1 : 2
    3 Korda S. (3) Barrere G. 0 : 2
    4 Kecmanovic M. Martinez P. (8) 1 : 2
    5 Fonseca J. Albot R. 2 : 0
    6 Rinderknech A. Tabilo A. (4) 0 : 2
    7 Borges N. (7) Moutet C. 1 : 2
    8 Fucsovics M. Griekspoor T. (2) 2 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 Navone M. (5)
    2 Barrere G. Martinez P. (8)
    3 Fonseca J. Tabilo A. (4)
    4 Moutet C. Fucsovics M.

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Bucharest Outrights

    1. Tabilo Alejandro: 5.46 (14.23%)

    2. Fucsovics Marton: 6.38 (12.18%)

    3. Korda Sebastian: 6.46 (12.03%)

    4. Cerundolo Francisco: 6.92 (11.23%)

    5. Moutet Corentin: 7.38 (10.53%)

    6. Fonseca Joao: 8.27 (9.4%)

    7. Kecmanovic Miomir: 11.62 (6.69%)

    8. Martinez Pedro: 11.69 (6.65%)

    9. Navone Mariano: 14.79 (5.26%)

    10. Seyboth Wild Thiago: 16.69 (4.66%)

    11. Coria Federico: 20.62 (3.77%)

    12. Barrere Gregoire: 23.08 (3.37%)

    Gregoire Barrere – Pedro Martinez Portero and other ATP Bucharest events on our partner.

  • ATP Bucharest

    Related Articles

    0 Comment