Gujarat Titans vs Kolkata Knight Riders, May 13, 2024

Indian Premier League Cricket, on Monday,

Gujarat Titans

Kolkata

Score, Highlights

Gujarat Titans 49.6% Kolkata 50.4%

Outrights of Indian Premier League Cricket Gujarat Titans: 0.24%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.95 1.89
Best for US Customers 1.85 1.85

Latest Results

04.05.24 Royal Challengers Bangalore – Gujarat Titans – Royal Challengers Bengaluru won by 4 wickets.
28.04.24 Gujarat Titans – Royal Challengers Bangalore – Royal Challengers Bengaluru won by 9 wickets.
24.04.24 Delhi Capitals – Gujarat Titans – Delhi Capitals won by 4 runs.
21.04.24 Punjab Kings – Gujarat Titans – 142:146
17.04.24 Gujarat Titans – Delhi Capitals – Delhi Capitals won by 6 wickets.
05.05.24 Lucknow Super Giants – Kolkata Knight Riders – Kolkata Knight Riders won by 98 runs.
03.05.24 Mumbai Indians – Kolkata Knight Riders – Kolkata Knight Riders won by 24 runs.
29.04.24 Kolkata Knight Riders – Delhi Capitals – Kolkata Knight Riders won by 7 wickets.
26.04.24 Kolkata Knight Riders – Punjab Kings – 261:262
21.04.24 Kolkata Knight Riders – Royal Challengers Bangalore – Kolkata Knight Riders won by 1 run.

Facts

  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Kolkata could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Gujarat Titans to win the game is with odds 1.9.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Gujarat Titans won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 540-534.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Gujarat Titans won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 204-207.

    Latest Head To Head

    29.04.23 Kolkata Knight Riders – Gujarat Titans – 179:180
    09.04.23 Gujarat Titans – Kolkata Knight Riders – 204:207
    23.04.22 Kolkata Knight Riders – Gujarat Titans – 148:156

    Standings

    2024

    Pts W L N/R NRR Pts
    1 Kolkata Knight Riders 11 8 3 0 2232:1996 +1.453 16
    2 Rajasthan Royals 10 8 2 0 1848:1799 +0.622 16
    3 Chennai Super Kings 11 6 5 0 1992:1825 +0.700 12
    4 Sunrisers Hyderabad 11 6 5 0 2223:2220 -0.065 12
    5 Lucknow Super Giants 11 6 5 0 1915:1950 -0.371 12
    6 Delhi Capitals 11 5 6 0 2004:2185 -0.442 10
    7 Royal Challengers Bengaluru 11 4 7 0 2112:2134 -0.049 8
    8 Punjab Kings 11 4 7 0 1947:2012 -0.187 8
    9 Mumbai Indians 12 4 8 0 2233:2289 -0.212 8
    10 Gujarat Titans 11 4 7 0 1809:1905 -1.320 8

    Indian Premier League Cricket Outrights

    1. Rajasthan Royals: 2.94 (30.54%)

    2. Kolkata Knight Riders: 2.96 (30.37%)

    3. Chennai Super Kings: 5.5 (16.32%)

    4. Sunrisers Hyderabad: 7.92 (11.34%)

    5. Lucknow Super Giants: 12.5 (7.18%)

    6. Delhi Capitals: 46 (1.95%)

    7. Royal Challengers Bengaluru: 49.33 (1.82%)

    8. Punjab Kings: 367.67 (0.24%)

    9. Gujarat Titans: 367.67 (0.24%)

    Short Preview

    The Gujarat Titans will be looking to continue their good form as they take on the Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League Cricket match on May 13, 2024. The Titans have won 3 out of their last 5 matches, while the Knight Riders have won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have the odds close for this match, with the Titans being slight favorites with odds of 1.94, compared to the Knight Riders’ odds of 1.9. Our ML estimation gives the Titans a 51.5% chance of winning, while the Knight Riders have a 48.5% chance.

    It promises to be an exciting and closely contested match between two evenly matched teams. The Titans will have the home advantage, which could give them the edge, but the Knight Riders will be looking to upset the odds and secure a crucial victory. Fans can expect a thrilling encounter between these two teams in the IPL.

    Generated automatically

    Gujarat Titans – Kolkata Knight Riders and other Indian Premier League Cricket events on our partner.

  • Indian Premier League Cricket

    Related Articles

    0 Comment