Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž vs Dukla Prague, Apr 21, 2024

Czech FNL, on Sunday,

Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž

Dukla Prague

Score, Highlights

Kroměříž 22.1% Draw 27.1%% Dukla Prague 50.8%

Short Preview

In this upcoming match, Hanacka Slavia Kromeriz will be looking to improve their recent form and secure a much-needed victory at home. With only one win in their last five matches, they will be eager to turn things around and get back to winning ways.

On the other hand, Dukla Prague will be coming into this match with a more promising record, having won three of their last five games. They will be looking to continue their good form and secure another victory on the road.

The bookmakers have Dukla Prague as the favorites to win this match, with odds of 1.82, while Hanacka Slavia Kromeriz has odds of 4.18. Our ML estimation gives Dukla Prague a 51.3% chance of winning, with a 26.8% chance of a draw and a 21.9% chance of Hanacka Slavia Kromeriz coming out on top.

Overall, this match promises to be an exciting and closely contested encounter, with both teams eager to secure the three points. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in the end.

Facts

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 16 in the zone Relegation and 1 in the zone Promotion ~ FORTUNA:LIGA).
  • Kroměříž is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Dukla Prague is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Kroměříž could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Dukla Prague is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Kroměříž won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.

    Outrights of Czech FNL Dukla Prague: 58.91%

    Watch Watch and Bet Kroměříž – Dukla Prague available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 4.15 3.35 1.81 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 4.2 3.45 1.82

    Latest Results

    17.04.24 Sigma Olomouc B – SK Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – 4:2
    14.04.24 Viktoria Žižkov – SK Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – 3:2
    06.04.24 SK Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – SK Líšeň – 1:1
    29.03.24 SFC Opava – SK Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – 1:1
    16.03.24 SK Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – 1. FK Příbram – 0:2
    17.04.24 Dukla Prague – SFC Opava – 2:0
    13.04.24 SK Líšeň – Dukla Prague – 0:0
    06.04.24 Dukla Prague – 1. FK Příbram – 1:2
    29.03.24 Vysočina Jihlava – Dukla Prague – 1:2
    16.03.24 Dukla Prague – Viktoria Žižkov – 1:0

    Latest Head To Head

    23.09.23 Dukla Prague – SK Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – 3:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Dukla Prague 23 13 5 5 37:23 14 44
    2 Vyskov 23 12 6 5 39:27 12 42
    3 Taborsko 23 10 8 5 34:21 13 38
    4 Sigma Olomouc B 23 11 3 9 32:34 -2 36
    5 Chrudim 23 9 7 7 38:35 3 34
    6 Lisen 23 8 9 6 28:27 1 33
    7 Sparta Prague B 23 9 5 9 42:38 4 32
    8 Vlasim 23 7 10 6 30:28 2 31
    9 Brno 23 9 3 11 31:32 -1 30
    10 Pribram 23 10 2 11 24:30 -6 30
    11 Opava 23 8 5 10 24:27 -3 29
    12 Jihlava 23 7 6 10 32:32 0 27
    13 Zizkov 23 7 5 11 33:42 -9 26
    14 Varnsdorf 23 5 10 8 36:39 -3 25
    15 Prostejov 23 7 3 13 29:42 -13 24
    16 Kromeriz 23 6 5 12 24:36 -12 23

    Czech FNL Outrights

    1. Dukla Prague: 1.55 (58.91%)

    2. MFK Vyskov: 2.5 (36.52%)

    3. Taborsko: 20 (4.57%)

    Hanácká Slavia Kroměříž – Dukla Prague and other Czech FNL events on our partner.

  • Czech FNL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment