Harriet Dart vs Katie Boulter, Jun 10, 2024

WTA Nottingham, on Monday,

Dart

Boulter

Score, Highlights

Dart 22.7% Boulter 77.3%

Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

Watch Watch and Bet Dart – Boulter available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 4.2 1.22
betsson 4.1 1.21
MarathonBet 4.15 1.24 Watch Watch and Bet
WilliamHill 4.2 1.22
Best for US Customers 3.95 1.21

Latest Results

06.06.24 Alison Van Uytvanck – Harriet Dart – 2:1
05.06.24 Yuriko Lily Miyazaki – Harriet Dart – 1:2
27.05.24 Harriet Dart – Linda Noskova – 0:2
19.05.24 Sara Sorribes Tormo – Harriet Dart – 2:0
15.05.24 Harriet Dart – Katie Boulter – 0:2
28.05.24 Katie Boulter – Paula Badosa – 1:2
17.05.24 Varvara Gracheva – Katie Boulter – 2:0
16.05.24 Viktoriya Tomova – Katie Boulter – 0:2
15.05.24 Harriet Dart – Katie Boulter – 0:2
10.05.24 Rebecca Sramkova – Katie Boulter – 2:0

Facts

  • Dart is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Boulter is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Dart could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Boulter is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Dart won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-4.

    Latest Head To Head

    15.05.24 Harriet Dart – Katie Boulter – 0:2
    16.06.23 Harriet Dart – Katie Boulter – 0:2
    01.05.18 Harriet Dart – Katie Boulter – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Rajecki A. 2 : 1
    2 Murray S. Zhao C. (10) 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (2) Grey S. B. 2 : 0
    4 Shibahara E. Inglis M. (11) 2 : 0
    5 Marino R. (3) Diatchenko V. 2 : 0
    6 Dunne K. Kartal S. (12) 0 : 2
    7 Birrell K. (4) Diyas Z. 2 : 0
    8 Loeb J. Aiava D. (8) 0 : 2
    9 Stefanini L. (5) Banks A. 2 : 1
    10 Bjorklund M. Gibson T. (7) 0 : 2
    11 Kawa K. (6) Bains N. 0 : 2
    12 Appleton E. Ma Y. (9) 2 : 0

    Final

    1 Fruhvirtova L. (1) Murray S.
    2 Eala A. (2) Shibahara E.
    3 Marino R. (3) Kartal S. (12)
    4 Birrell K. (4) Aiava D. (8)
    5 Stefanini L. (5) Gibson T. (7)
    6 Bains N. Appleton E.

    Short Preview

    The upcoming WTA Nottingham match between Harriet Dart and Katie Boulter promises to be an exciting one. Harriet Dart, playing on her home turf, has recently struggled with only winning 1 out of her last 5 matches. On the other hand, Katie Boulter has had slightly better results, winning 2 out of her last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have given their coefficients for this match, with Harriet Dart at 3.59 and Katie Boulter at 1.31, indicating that Boulter is the favorite to win. Our ML estimation gives Boulter a 71.9% chance of winning, with Dart at 28.1%.

    The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 0-2 victory for Katie Boulter. Both players will be looking to come out strong and secure a win in this match, so it will be interesting to see how it unfolds on June 10, 2024.

    Generated automatically

    Harriet Dart – Katie Boulter and other WTA Nottingham events on our partner.

  • WTA Nottingham

    Related Articles

    0 Comment