Hartberg vs Austria Klagenfurt, Apr 28, 2024

Austrian Bundesliga, on Sunday,

Hartberg

Austria Klagenfurt

Score, Highlights

Hartberg 41.1% Draw 28.5%% Austria Klagenfurt 30.4%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between TSV Hartberg and Austria Klagenfurt in the Austrian Bundesliga on April 28, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested affair. TSV Hartberg, the home team, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Austria Klagenfurt has not won any of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, the odds are in favor of TSV Hartberg with coefficients of 2.29 compared to Austria Klagenfurt’s 3.09. Our ML estimation also gives TSV Hartberg a slight edge with a probability of 41.3% for a win, while a draw has a probability of 28.4% and an Austria Klagenfurt win is at 30.3%.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 1-1 draw. However, with the recent form of both teams and the home advantage for TSV Hartberg, it is expected to be a closely fought match with both teams giving their all to secure the three points. Fans can expect an exciting and intense encounter on the field.

Facts

  • This time only outsiders will meet in a game (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion ~ Bundesliga (Conference League ~ Play Offs: ) and 6).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Hartberg won 0.
  • Recent matches Hartberg is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Austria Klagenfurt is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recently Austria Klagenfurt have a series of guest games.
  • Hartberg will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Hartberg won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 20-30.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hartberg won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 13-19.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Outrights of Austrian Bundesliga A. Klagenfurt: 0.03% Hartberg: 0.03%

    Watch Watch and Bet Hartberg – Austria Klagenfurt available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 2.3 3.3 3.1
    MarathonBet 2.3 3.38 3.12 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 2.26 3.25 3.05

    Latest Results

    21.04.24 LASK Linz – TSV Hartberg – 1:3
    14.04.24 TSV Hartberg – Sturm Graz – 1:3
    07.04.24 Austria Klagenfurt – TSV Hartberg – 2:2
    31.03.24 TSV Hartberg – Rapid Wien – 0:3
    22.03.24 TSV Hartberg – SV Lafnitz – 4:0
    21.04.24 Red Bull Salzburg – Austria Klagenfurt – 4:2
    14.04.24 Rapid Wien – Austria Klagenfurt – 1:1
    07.04.24 Austria Klagenfurt – TSV Hartberg – 2:2
    31.03.24 LASK Linz – Austria Klagenfurt – 1:0
    22.03.24 Grazer AK – Austria Klagenfurt – 2:2

    Latest Head To Head

    07.04.24 Austria Klagenfurt – TSV Hartberg – 2:2
    04.12.23 Austria Klagenfurt – TSV Hartberg – 1:1
    27.08.23 TSV Hartberg – Austria Klagenfurt – 0:3
    12.03.23 Austria Klagenfurt – TSV Hartberg – 1:0
    02.10.22 TSV Hartberg – Austria Klagenfurt – 2:3

    Standings

    Championship Group

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Salzburg 27 18 6 3 57:19 38 35
    2 Sturm Graz 27 17 7 3 46:17 29 35
    3 LASK 27 11 9 7 31:23 8 24
    4 SK Rapid 27 9 12 6 43:24 19 22
    5 Hartberg 27 10 8 9 40:42 -2 21
    6 A. Klagenfurt 27 8 12 7 34:39 -5 19

    Austrian Bundesliga Outrights

    1. Salzburg: 1.4 (64.95%)

    2. Sturm Graz: 2.75 (33.11%)

    3. LASK Linz: 50.4 (1.8%)

    4. Rapid Vienna: 1400.4 (0.06%)

    5. A. Klagenfurt: 2600.4 (0.03%)

    6. Hartberg: 2900.4 (0.03%)

    Hartberg – Austria Klagenfurt and other Austrian Bundesliga events on our partner.

  • Austrian Bundesliga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment