Hartford Wolf Pack vs Hershey Bears, May 22, 2024

AHL, on Wednesday,

Hartford Wolf Pack

Hershey Bears

Score, Highlights

Hartford 34% Draw 23.6% Hershey 42.3%

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:3

Outrights of AHL Hershey Bears: 30.33% Hartford Wolf Pack: 2.98%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 2.75 4 2.16
Best for US Customers 2.57 3.75 2.19

Latest Results

18.05.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 4:2
16.05.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 6:1
10.05.24 Hartford Wolf Pack – Providence Bruins – 2:1 OT
08.05.24 Hartford Wolf Pack – Providence Bruins – 3:2 OT
03.05.24 Providence Bruins – Hartford Wolf Pack – 6:0
18.05.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 4:2
16.05.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 6:1
11.05.24 Lehigh Valley Phantoms – Hershey Bears – 3:5
08.05.24 Lehigh Valley Phantoms – Hershey Bears – 2:0
04.05.24 Hershey Bears – Lehigh Valley Phantoms – 5:1

Facts

  • 3rd leg. Hershey Bears leads series 2-0.
  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion ~ AHL (Play Offs: ) and 1 in the zone Promotion ~ AHL (Play Offs: )).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Hartford won 0.
  • Recent matches Hartford is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Hershey is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Hartford won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 40-61.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hartford won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 16-18.

    Latest Head To Head

    18.05.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 4:2
    16.05.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 6:1
    30.03.24 Hartford Wolf Pack – Hershey Bears – 1:2 penalties
    17.03.24 Hershey Bears – Hartford Wolf Pack – 4:0
    19.01.24 Hartford Wolf Pack – Hershey Bears – 2:4

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/16-finals

    1 Hershey Bears (1) Bye
    2 Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (3) Lehigh Valley Phantoms (6) 0 : 2
    3 Providence Bruins (2) Bye
    4 Charlotte Checkers (4) Hartford Wolf Pack (5) 1 : 2
    5 Cleveland Monsters (1) Bye
    6 Belleville Senators (4) Toronto Marlies (5) 2 : 1
    7 Rochester Americans (2) Bye
    8 Bye Syracuse Crunch (3)
    9 Milwaukee Admirals (1) Bye
    10 Texas Stars (4) Manitoba Moose (5) 2 : 0
    11 Grand Rapids Griffins (2) Bye
    12 Bye Rockford IceHogs (3)
    13 Coachella Valley Firebirds (1) Bye
    14 Tucson Roadrunners (2) Calgary Wranglers (7) 0 : 2
    15 Ontario Reign (3) Bakersfield Condors (6) 2 : 0
    16 Colorado Eagles (4) Abbotsford Canucks (5) 1 : 2

    1/8-finals

    1 Hershey Bears (1) Lehigh Valley Phantoms (6) 3 : 1
    2 Providence Bruins (2) Hartford Wolf Pack (5) 1 : 3
    3 Cleveland Monsters (1) Belleville Senators (4) 3 : 1
    4 Rochester Americans (2) Syracuse Crunch (3) 2 : 3
    5 Milwaukee Admirals (1) Texas Stars (4) 3 : 2
    6 Grand Rapids Griffins (2) Rockford IceHogs (3) 3 : 1
    7 Coachella Valley Firebirds (1) Calgary Wranglers (7) 3 : 1
    8 Ontario Reign (3) Abbotsford Canucks (5) 3 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 Hershey Bears (1) Hartford Wolf Pack (5) 2 : 0
    2 Cleveland Monsters (1) Syracuse Crunch (3) 2 : 0
    3 Milwaukee Admirals (1) Grand Rapids Griffins (2) 0 : 1
    4 Coachella Valley Firebirds (1) Ontario Reign (3) 2 : 0

    AHL Outrights

    1. Hershey Bears: 2.75 (30.33%)

    2. Coachella Valley Firebirds: 2.93 (28.43%)

    3. Cleveland Monsters: 7.33 (11.37%)

    4. Grand Rapids Griffins: 8.33 (10.01%)

    5. Milwaukee Admirals: 10 (8.34%)

    6. Syracuse Crunch: 17 (4.91%)

    7. Ontario Reign: 23 (3.63%)

    8. Hartford Wolf Pack: 28 (2.98%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming AHL match between Hartford Wolf Pack and Hershey Bears on May 22, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested game based on the recent performances of both teams.

    Hartford Wolf Pack, playing at home, has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Hershey Bears have been in better form, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the odds are in favor of Hershey Bears with coefficients of 2.72, compared to 2.17 for Hartford Wolf Pack. Our ML estimation also indicates a higher probability of a Hershey Bears win at 42.5%, with a 33.9% probability of a Hartford Wolf Pack win and a 23.6% chance of a draw.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 2-3 victory for Hershey Bears. This suggests that fans can expect an exciting and closely fought match between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Hartford Wolf Pack – Hershey Bears and other AHL events on our partner.

  • AHL

    Related Articles

    0 Comment