Houston Astros vs Cleveland Guardians, May 01, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Astros

Cleveland Guardians

Score, Highlights

Houston 61.2% Cleveland 38.8%

Short Preview

The match between the Houston Astros and Cleveland Guardians on May 01, 2024 is shaping up to be an exciting one. Both teams have had a mixed run of form in their latest matches, with each winning 2 out of their last 5 games.

According to the bookmakers, the odds slightly favor the Houston Astros with coefficients of 1.61, while the Cleveland Guardians have coefficients of 2.54. Our ML estimation gives the Astros a 61.1% chance of winning, with the Guardians at 38.9%.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a tie with a score of 5:5. This suggests that both teams are evenly matched and it could be a close game.

Overall, fans can expect a competitive and thrilling match between the Houston Astros and Cleveland Guardians, with both teams fighting hard to secure a victory.

Facts

  • Let’s watch a game between leader and an outsider (ranked 14 and 1).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Houston won 4.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Cleveland could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Houston have a series of guest games.
  • Houston will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Houston won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 90-63.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Houston won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 39-26.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Houston Astros: 4.93% Cleveland Guardians: 2.82%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.61 2.54

    Latest Results

    28.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Houston Astros – 2:8
    27.04.24 Colorado Rockies – Houston Astros – 4:12
    25.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Houston Astros – 3:1
    24.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Houston Astros – 4:3
    23.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Houston Astros – 7:2
    28.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Cleveland Guardians – 4:3
    27.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Cleveland Guardians – 2:4
    26.04.24 Atlanta Braves – Cleveland Guardians – 6:1
    25.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Boston Red Sox – 6:4
    24.04.24 Cleveland Guardians – Boston Red Sox – 0:8

    Latest Head To Head

    02.08.23 Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians – 3:2
    01.08.23 Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians – 2:0
    31.07.23 Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians – 7:3
    11.06.23 Cleveland Guardians – Houston Astros – 5:0
    10.06.23 Cleveland Guardians – Houston Astros – 4:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Cleveland Guardians 28 19 9 143:97 0.679
    2 Baltimore Orioles 28 18 10 153:117 0.643
    3 New York Yankees 30 19 11 148:107 0.633
    4 Kansas City Royals 30 17 13 138:96 0.567
    5 Detroit Tigers 29 16 13 112:110 0.552
    6 Seattle Mariners 29 16 13 106:95 0.552
    7 Boston Red Sox 29 16 13 139:106 0.552
    8 Minnesota Twins 28 15 13 127:118 0.536
    9 Texas Rangers 29 15 14 132:125 0.517
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 30 15 15 109:132 0.500
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 30 14 16 117:148 0.467
    12 Oakland Athletics 30 13 17 89:128 0.433
    13 Los Angeles Angels 29 11 18 125:160 0.379
    14 Houston Astros 28 9 19 122:144 0.321
    15 Chicago White Sox 29 6 23 79:157 0.207

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 27 19 8 150:104 0.704
    2 Philadelphia Phillies 30 19 11 140:116 0.633
    3 Chicago Cubs 29 18 11 147:131 0.621
    4 Los Angeles Dodgers 31 19 12 166:124 0.613
    5 Milwaukee Brewers 28 17 11 142:129 0.607
    6 Cincinnati Reds 29 16 13 144:120 0.552
    7 Washington Nationals 28 14 14 117:122 0.500
    8 New York Mets 28 14 14 124:119 0.500
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 29 14 15 102:124 0.483
    10 San Francisco Giants 29 14 15 116:133 0.483
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 30 14 16 116:126 0.467
    12 San Diego Padres 32 14 18 151:157 0.438
    13 Arizona Diamondbacks 30 13 17 158:133 0.433
    14 Colorado Rockies 28 7 21 106:176 0.250
    15 Miami Marlins 30 6 24 104:168 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.12 (17.75%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 4.93 (14.83%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.5 (9.74%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 10.03 (7.29%)

    5. Philadelphia Phillies: 12.69 (5.76%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 13.16 (5.55%)

    7. Houston Astros: 14.82 (4.93%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 23.35 (3.13%)

    9. Chicago Cubs: 24.38 (3%)

    10. Cleveland Guardians: 25.88 (2.82%)

    11. Toronto Blue Jays: 26.12 (2.8%)

    12. Minnesota Twins: 28.12 (2.6%)

    13. Tampa Bay Rays: 33.38 (2.19%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 35.65 (2.05%)

    15. St.Louis Cardinals: 37.88 (1.93%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 38.89 (1.88%)

    17. Boston Red Sox: 44 (1.66%)

    18. San Diego Padres: 46.82 (1.56%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 47.76 (1.53%)

    20. New York Mets: 56.94 (1.28%)

    21. San Francisco Giants: 57.28 (1.28%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 60.12 (1.22%)

    23. Kansas City Royals: 65.94 (1.11%)

    24. Pittsburgh Pirates: 86.06 (0.85%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 145.65 (0.5%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 265.53 (0.28%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 378.71 (0.19%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 487.53 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 814 (0.09%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1208.12 (0.06%)

    Houston Astros – Cleveland Guardians and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment