Houston Astros vs St. Louis Cardinals, Jun 03, 2024

MLB, on Monday,

Houston

St. Louis

Score, Highlights

Houston 61.1% St. Louis 38.9%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:3

Outrights of MLB Houston Astros: 4.42% St.Louis Cardinals: 1.19%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
betsson 1.58 2.45
MarathonBet 1.56 2.53
WilliamHill 1.57 2.55
Best for US Customers 1.58 2.34

Latest Results

02.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 3:4
01.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 5:2
31.05.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 1:6
30.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 0:4
29.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 2:1
01.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:1
31.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
29.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:5
28.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 1:7
27.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:1

Facts

  • The game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 12 and 8).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Houston won 4.
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • St. Louis could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently St. Louis have a series of guest games.
  • Houston will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Houston won 13 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 123-57.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Houston won 6 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 60-15.

    Latest Head To Head

    24.03.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 9:4
    21.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 1:9
    17.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 10:6
    07.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 3:6
    02.03.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 7:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 60 41 19 292:187 0.683
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 57 37 20 287:213 0.649
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    8 Texas Rangers 59 29 30 264:256 0.492
    9 Detroit Tigers 59 29 30 254:252 0.492
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 58 28 30 231:262 0.483
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    12 Houston Astros 60 26 34 260:267 0.433
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 59 21 38 243:298 0.356
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 59 41 18 309:209 0.695
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 59 36 23 304:241 0.610
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 62 32 30 276:265 0.516
    6 San Francisco Giants 59 29 30 252:279 0.492
    7 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    8 St.Louis Cardinals 56 27 29 216:258 0.482
    9 Washington Nationals 58 27 31 230:243 0.466
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 59 27 32 274:274 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 59 26 33 242:249 0.441
    13 New York Mets 59 24 35 249:290 0.407
    14 Colorado Rockies 58 21 37 238:317 0.362
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.92 (18.68%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.81 (12.6%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.95 (12.3%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.57 (9.67%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.79 (9.39%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.48 (5.05%)

    7. Houston Astros: 16.54 (4.42%)

    8. Seattle Mariners: 16.82 (4.35%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 25.02 (2.92%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 28.33 (2.58%)

    11. Milwaukee Brewers: 30.03 (2.44%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 34.55 (2.12%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 39.46 (1.85%)

    14. San Francisco Giants: 49.8 (1.47%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 52.84 (1.38%)

    16. Tampa Bay Rays: 59.97 (1.22%)

    17. Toronto Blue Jays: 60.85 (1.2%)

    18. St.Louis Cardinals: 61.25 (1.19%)

    19. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.74 (1.19%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.85 (1%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 95.6 (0.77%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 135.08 (0.54%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 143.39 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 170.64 (0.43%)

    25. Miami Marlins: 444.66 (0.16%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 451.36 (0.16%)

    27. Los Angeles Angels: 510.36 (0.14%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 524.53 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1113.32 (0.07%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2367.99 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Houston Astros will be hosting the St. Louis Cardinals in an exciting MLB matchup on June 03, 2024. Both teams have been fairly evenly matched in their recent games, with the Astros winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and the Cardinals also winning 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have the Astros as the favorites to win this game, with coefficients of 1.57. However, the Cardinals are not far behind with coefficients of 2.47, so it could potentially be a close game.

    Our ML estimation gives the Astros a 59.8% chance of winning, while the Cardinals have a 40.2% chance of pulling off the upset.

    The most likely result according to bookmakers is a 5-3 victory for the Houston Astros. It should be a thrilling game to watch as both teams look to come out on top.

    Generated automatically

    Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment