Houston Astros vs St. Louis Cardinals, Jun 04, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Houston

St. Louis

Score, Highlights

Houston 57.5% St. Louis 42.5%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Houston Astros: 4.21% St.Louis Cardinals: 1.16%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.69 2.25
WilliamHill 1.67 2.3
Pinnacle 1.7 2.3

Latest Results

02.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 3:4
01.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 5:2
31.05.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 1:6
30.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 0:4
29.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 2:1
02.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:5
01.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:1
31.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
29.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:5
28.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 1:7

Facts

  • An autsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 12 and 6).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Houston won 4.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Recently St. Louis have a series of guest games.
  • Houston will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Houston won 13 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 123-57.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Houston won 6 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 60-15.

    Latest Head To Head

    24.03.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 9:4
    21.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 1:9
    17.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 10:6
    07.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 3:6
    02.03.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 7:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 57 37 20 287:213 0.649
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    8 Texas Rangers 59 29 30 264:256 0.492
    9 Detroit Tigers 59 29 30 254:252 0.492
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 58 28 30 231:262 0.483
    11 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    12 Houston Astros 60 26 34 260:267 0.433
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 59 21 38 243:298 0.356
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 60 41 19 313:214 0.683
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 59 36 23 304:241 0.610
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 62 32 30 276:265 0.516
    6 St.Louis Cardinals 57 28 29 221:262 0.491
    7 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 60 29 31 257:286 0.483
    9 Washington Nationals 58 27 31 230:243 0.466
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 59 27 32 274:274 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 59 26 33 242:249 0.441
    13 New York Mets 59 24 35 249:290 0.407
    14 Colorado Rockies 58 21 37 238:317 0.362
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.85 (19.04%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.79 (12.66%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.89 (12.46%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.79 (9.42%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.13 (9.02%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.79 (4.96%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 16.07 (4.56%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.42 (4.21%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 23.96 (3.06%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 27.22 (2.7%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 27.89 (2.63%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.11 (2.03%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 36.65 (2%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 54.47 (1.35%)

    15. San Francisco Giants: 58.24 (1.26%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.29 (1.24%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.93 (1.18%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.09 (1.18%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 63.19 (1.16%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.48 (1%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 95.6 (0.77%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.46 (0.51%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 144.64 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 180.64 (0.41%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 451.36 (0.16%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 494.66 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 502.66 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 503.69 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.32 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2517.99 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB matchup between the Houston Astros and the St. Louis Cardinals on June 04, 2024, promises to be an exciting one. The Astros, who are playing at home, have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Cardinals have won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the coefficients for the match are 1.68 for the Astros and 2.27 for the Cardinals, making the Astros the slight favorites. Our ML estimation gives the Astros a 57.3% chance of winning, while the Cardinals have a 42.7% chance.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 6-4 victory for the Astros. However, in baseball, anything can happen, and both teams will be looking to secure a win in this important matchup. Fans can expect a competitive game with plenty of action on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment