Houston Astros vs St. Louis Cardinals, Jun 05, 2024

MLB, on Wednesday,

Houston Astros

St. Louis

Score, Highlights

Houston 59.2% St. Louis 40.8%

Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

Outrights of MLB Houston Astros: 4.15% St.Louis Cardinals: 1.16%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 1.61 2.34

Latest Results

03.06.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 7:4
02.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 3:4
01.06.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 5:2
31.05.24 Houston Astros – Minnesota Twins – 1:6
30.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Houston Astros – 0:4
03.06.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 7:4
02.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:5
01.06.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 6:1
31.05.24 Philadelphia Phillies – St. Louis Cardinals – 4:2
29.05.24 Cincinnati Reds – St. Louis Cardinals – 3:5

Facts

  • The game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 12 and 7).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Houston won 4.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Recently Houston have a series of home games.
  • Recently St. Louis have a series of guest games.
  • Houston will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Houston won 14 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 126-57.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Houston won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 63-15.

    Latest Head To Head

    03.06.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 7:4
    24.03.24 Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals – 9:4
    21.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 1:9
    17.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 10:6
    07.03.24 St. Louis Cardinals – Houston Astros – 3:6

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 58 38 20 294:215 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Detroit Tigers 60 30 30 256:253 0.500
    8 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 60 29 31 265:258 0.483
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 59 28 31 233:269 0.475
    12 Houston Astros 61 27 34 267:271 0.443
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 60 22 38 245:299 0.367
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 61 42 19 316:215 0.689
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 60 36 24 305:244 0.600
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 63 32 31 277:267 0.508
    6 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    7 St.Louis Cardinals 58 28 30 225:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 61 29 32 259:290 0.475
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 60 28 32 278:276 0.467
    10 Washington Nationals 59 27 32 237:251 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 60 27 33 255:252 0.450
    13 New York Mets 60 25 35 257:297 0.417
    14 Colorado Rockies 59 21 38 241:330 0.356
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.85 (19%)

    2. New York Yankees: 5.73 (12.77%)

    3. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.78 (12.66%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.72 (9.47%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 8.24 (8.87%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.86 (4.92%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.91 (4.6%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17.63 (4.15%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 23.88 (3.06%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 26.53 (2.76%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 28 (2.61%)

    12. Kansas City Royals: 36.56 (2%)

    13. San Diego Padres: 37 (1.98%)

    14. Chicago Cubs: 55.88 (1.31%)

    15. Toronto Blue Jays: 59.56 (1.23%)

    16. San Francisco Giants: 60.57 (1.21%)

    17. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61.19 (1.2%)

    18. Tampa Bay Rays: 62.69 (1.17%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 63.13 (1.16%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 73.5 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 94.25 (0.78%)

    22. Cincinnati Reds: 140.19 (0.52%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 144.56 (0.51%)

    24. New York Mets: 183.71 (0.4%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 452.5 (0.16%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 494.13 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 503.94 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 505.8 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1313.69 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2384.66 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    The Houston Astros will be facing off against the St. Louis Cardinals in a highly anticipated MLB matchup on June 05, 2024. The Astros, who are the home team for this game, have been in decent form recently, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, the Cardinals have won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the odds are in favor of the Astros, with coefficients of 1.61 for them to win compared to 2.34 for the Cardinals. Our ML estimation also gives the Astros the edge with a 59% probability of winning, while the Cardinals have a 41% chance.

    The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a draw with a score of 5-5. However, anything can happen in baseball, and both teams will be looking to secure a crucial victory in this matchup. It promises to be an exciting game with plenty of thrilling moments on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Houston Astros – St. Louis Cardinals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment