Houston Astros vs Texas Rangers, Apr 12, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

Houston

Texas Rangers

Score, Highlights

Houston 55.8% Texas 44.2%

Short Preview

The Houston Astros will be hosting the Texas Rangers in what looks to be a closely contested match based on the recent form of both teams. The Astros have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the Rangers have also won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have slightly favored the Astros with coefficients of 1.73, compared to 2.18 for the Rangers. However, our ML estimation gives the Astros a 55.2% chance of winning, with the Rangers at 44.8%.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 6-4 win for the Astros. With both teams looking evenly matched, it promises to be an exciting and competitive match-up between these two Texas rivals. Fans can expect a thrilling game with plenty of action on the field.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Houston won 2.
  • Recent matches Houston is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Texas is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recently Houston have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Texas have a series of home games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Houston won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 127-116.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Houston won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 29-52.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:4

    Outrights of MLB Houston Astros: 6.45% Texas Rangers: 5.95%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 1.76 2.23
    Best for US Customers 1.69 2.13

    Latest Results

    11.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Houston Astros – 13:3
    10.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Houston Astros – 11:2
    09.04.24 Kansas City Royals – Houston Astros – 4:3
    08.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 5:10
    07.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 1:3
    11.04.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 0:1
    10.04.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 6:2
    09.04.24 Texas Rangers – Oakland Athletics – 3:4
    08.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 5:10
    07.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 1:3

    Latest Head To Head

    08.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 5:10
    07.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 1:3
    06.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 7:2
    05.04.24 Texas Rangers – Houston Astros – 10:2
    23.10.23 Houston Astros – Texas Rangers – 4:11

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 13 10 3 61:46 0.769
    2 Cleveland Guardians 12 9 3 69:34 0.750
    3 Kansas City Royals 13 9 4 72:33 0.692
    4 Baltimore Orioles 11 7 4 61:38 0.636
    5 Detroit Tigers 11 7 4 38:38 0.636
    6 Boston Red Sox 12 7 5 56:38 0.583
    7 Tampa Bay Rays 13 7 6 55:66 0.538
    8 Texas Rangers 13 7 6 67:47 0.538
    9 Los Angeles Angels 12 6 6 54:64 0.500
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 13 6 7 47:64 0.462
    11 Minnesota Twins 10 4 6 29:38 0.400
    12 Seattle Mariners 13 5 8 42:63 0.385
    13 Oakland Athletics 13 5 8 37:59 0.385
    14 Houston Astros 14 4 10 55:74 0.286
    15 Chicago White Sox 12 2 10 29:58 0.167

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Pittsburgh Pirates 12 9 3 69:50 0.750
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 11 8 3 65:48 0.727
    3 Los Angeles Dodgers 15 10 5 81:68 0.667
    4 Atlanta Braves 11 7 4 73:59 0.636
    5 Chicago Cubs 12 7 5 73:62 0.583
    6 Philadelphia Phillies 12 6 6 45:53 0.500
    7 Cincinnati Reds 12 6 6 63:63 0.500
    8 San Diego Padres 15 7 8 80:75 0.467
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 13 6 7 74:57 0.462
    10 St.Louis Cardinals 13 6 7 50:55 0.462
    11 Washington Nationals 12 5 7 46:60 0.417
    12 New York Mets 12 5 7 54:55 0.417
    13 San Francisco Giants 13 5 8 53:68 0.385
    14 Colorado Rockies 13 3 10 54:89 0.231
    15 Miami Marlins 13 2 11 47:77 0.154

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.01 (18.19%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.29 (13.78%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.29 (10.01%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.31 (6.45%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 12.27 (5.95%)

    6. Baltimore Orioles: 12.5 (5.84%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.75 (4.95%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 22.75 (3.21%)

    9. Seattle Mariners: 27.11 (2.69%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 28.56 (2.56%)

    11. Tampa Bay Rays: 29.39 (2.48%)

    12. St.Louis Cardinals: 29.53 (2.47%)

    13. Cleveland Guardians: 31.25 (2.33%)

    14. Arizona Diamondbacks: 31.5 (2.32%)

    15. Boston Red Sox: 36.62 (1.99%)

    16. San Diego Padres: 38.47 (1.9%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 38.95 (1.87%)

    18. Cincinnati Reds: 39.78 (1.83%)

    19. Pittsburgh Pirates: 51.95 (1.4%)

    20. Detroit Tigers: 52.78 (1.38%)

    21. San Francisco Giants: 57.53 (1.27%)

    22. New York Mets: 58 (1.26%)

    23. Milwaukee Brewers: 63.06 (1.16%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 84.23 (0.87%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 87.45 (0.83%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 207.73 (0.35%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 308.94 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 495.11 (0.15%)

    29. Chicago White Sox: 518.03 (0.14%)

    30. Colorado Rockies: 556.17 (0.13%)

    Houston Astros – Texas Rangers and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment