Hubert Hurkacz vs Denis Shapovalov, May 31, 2024

ATP Roland Garros, on Friday,

Hurkacz

Denis Shapovalov

Score, Highlights

Hurkacz 65.5% Shapovalov 34.5%

Watch Watch and Bet Hurkacz – Shapovalov available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet Watch Watch and Bet
Best for US Customers 1.45 2.75

Latest Results

26.05.24 Hubert Hurkacz – Shintaro Mochizuki – 3:2
16.05.24 Hubert Hurkacz – Tommy Paul – 1:2
14.05.24 Hubert Hurkacz – Sebastian Baez – 2:1
13.05.24 Hubert Hurkacz – Tomas Martin Etcheverry – 2:0
11.05.24 Hubert Hurkacz – Rafael Nadal – 2:0
27.05.24 Luca Van Assche – Denis Shapovalov – 0:3
23.05.24 Denis Shapovalov – Tallon Griekspoor – 1:2
21.05.24 Federico Coria – Denis Shapovalov – 0:2
08.05.24 Luciano Darderi – Denis Shapovalov – 2:1
28.04.24 Denis Shapovalov – Alexander Zverev – 0:2

Facts

  • Hurkacz is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Shapovalov is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Shapovalov could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Hurkacz will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Hurkacz won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-5.

    Latest Head To Head

    20.01.23 Hubert Hurkacz – Denis Shapovalov – 3:2
    29.03.21 Denis Shapovalov – Hubert Hurkacz – 0:2
    17.03.21 Denis Shapovalov – Hubert Hurkacz – 2:0
    23.08.19 Hubert Hurkacz – Denis Shapovalov – 2:0
    13.03.19 Hubert Hurkacz – Denis Shapovalov – 2:1

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Herbert P. (WC) 3 : 0
    2 Carballes Baena R. Lestienne C. 3 : 1
    3 Monfils G. Seyboth Wild T. 3 : 1
    4 Galan D. E. Musetti L. (30) 0 : 3
    5 Cerundolo F. (23) Hanfmann Y. 3 : 0
    6 Misolic F. (Q) Virtanen O. (LL) 3 : 2
    7 Fognini F. Van De Zandschulp B. 3 : 0
    8 Cachin P. Paul T. (14) 0 : 3
    9 Fritz T. (12) Coria F. 3 : 1
    10 Lajovic D. Safiullin R. 3 : 2
    11 Popyrin A. Kokkinakis T. 2 : 3
    12 Zeppieri G. (Q) Mannarino A. (22) 3 : 1
    13 Etcheverry T. M. (28) Cazaux A. 3 : 1
    14 Rinderknech A. Walton A. (WC) 3 : 0
    15 Vacherot V. (Q) Davidovich Fokina A. 1 : 3
    16 Meligeni Alves F. (Q) Ruud C. (7) 0 : 3
    17 Zverev A. (4) Nadal R. 3 : 0
    18 Goffin D. Mpetshi Perricard G. (WC) 3 : 2
    19 Hijikata R. Darderi L. 0 : 3
    20 McDonald M. Griekspoor T. (26) 1 : 3
    21 Khachanov K. (18) Nagal S. 3 : 0
    22 Kovalik J. (LL) Giron M. 3 : 1
    23 Cobolli F. Medjedovic H. (Q) 3 : 1
    24 Evans D. Rune H. (13) 0 : 3
    25 De Minaur A. (11) Michelsen A. 3 : 0
    26 Munar J. Bautista-Agut R. 3 : 1
    27 Burruchaga R. A. (Q) Struff J-L. 0 : 3
    28 Barrere G. (Q) Bublik A. (19) 0 : 3
    29 Navone M. (31) Carreno-Busta P. 3 : 1
    30 Borges N. Machac T. 0 : 3
    31 Monteiro T. (Q) Kecmanovic M. 1 : 3
    32 Koepfer D. Medvedev D. (5) 1 : 3
    33 Rublev A. (6) Daniel T. 3 : 1
    34 Martinez P. Tirante T. A. 3 : 2
    35 Nardi L. Muller A. (WC) 0 : 3
    36 Arnaldi M. Fils A. (29) 3 : 1
    37 Humbert U. (17) Sonego L. 1 : 3
    38 Zhang Z. Vukic A. 3 : 1
    39 Djere L. Altmaier D. 2 : 3
    40 Fucsovics M. Tsitsipas S. (9) 0 : 3
    41 Shelton B. (15) Gaston H. 3 : 1
    42 Nishikori K. Diallo G. (Q) 3 : 2
    43 Purcell M. Squire H. (Q) 2 : 3
    44 Nishioka Y. Auger-Aliassime F. (21) 0 : 3
    45 Korda S. (27) Mayot H. (WC) 3 : 0
    46 Ruusuvuori E. Kwon S. 0 : 3
    47 Draper J. De Jong J. (Q) 2 : 3
    48 Wolf J.J. (LL) Alcaraz C. (3) 0 : 3
    49 Hurkacz H. (8) Mochizuki S. (Q) 3 : 2
    50 Moreno De Alboran N. (WC) Nakashima B. 1 : 3
    51 van Assche L. Shapovalov D. 0 : 3
    52 Bellucci M. (Q) Tiafoe F. (25) 2 : 3
    53 Tabilo A. (24) Bergs Z. (Q) 1 : 3
    54 Thompson J. Marterer M. 0 : 3
    55 Marozsan F. Kukushkin M. (Q) 3 : 0
    56 Kovacevic A. Dimitrov G. (10) 0 : 3
    57 Jarry N. (16) Moutet C. 1 : 3
    58 Shevchenko A. Karatsev A. 3 : 2
    59 Atmane T. (WC) Ofner S. 2 : 3
    60 Heide G. (Q) Baez S. (20) 2 : 3
    61 Norrie C. (32) Kotov P. 2 : 3
    62 Wawrinka S. Murray A. 3 : 0
    63 Gasquet R. (WC) Coric B. 3 : 0
    64 Eubanks C. Sinner J. (2) 0 : 3

    1/32-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Carballes Baena R. 3 : 0
    2 Monfils G. Musetti L. (30)
    3 Cerundolo F. (23) Misolic F. 0 : 0
    4 Fognini F. Paul T. (14) 0 : 2
    5 Fritz T. (12) Lajovic D.
    6 Kokkinakis T. Zeppieri G. 0 : 1
    7 Etcheverry T. M. (28) Rinderknech A.
    8 Davidovich Fokina A. Ruud C. (7)
    9 Zverev A. (4) Goffin D. 3 : 0
    10 Darderi L. Griekspoor T. (26) 0 : 3
    11 Khachanov K. (18) Kovalik J. 0 : 0
    12 Cobolli F. Rune H. (13) 0 : 1
    13 De Minaur A. (11) Munar J.
    14 Struff J-L. Bublik A. (19)
    15 Navone M. (31) Machac T.
    16 Kecmanovic M. (RET.) Medvedev D. (5) 0 : 1
    17 Rublev A. (6) Martinez P. 3 : 0
    18 Muller A. Arnaldi M. 0 : 3
    19 Sonego L. Zhang Z. 1 : 2
    20 Altmaier D. Tsitsipas S. (9) 1 : 3
    21 Shelton B. (15) Nishikori K. 2 : 0
    22 Squire H. Auger-Aliassime F. (21) 1 : 3
    23 Korda S. (27) Kwon S. 3 : 1
    24 De Jong J. Alcaraz C. (3) 1 : 3
    25 Hurkacz H. (8) Nakashima B. 3 : 1
    26 Shapovalov D. Tiafoe F. (25) 3 : 1
    27 Bergs Z. Marterer M. 3 : 1
    28 Marozsan F. Dimitrov G. (10) 0 : 3
    29 Moutet C. Shevchenko A. 2 : 0
    30 Ofner S. Baez S. (20) 3 : 2
    31 Kotov P. Wawrinka S. 3 : 1
    32 Gasquet R. Sinner J. (2) 0 : 3

    1/16-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 Zverev A. (4) Griekspoor T. (26)
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 Medvedev D. (5)
    9 Rublev A. (6) Arnaldi M.
    10 TBD #19 Tsitsipas S. (9)
    11 TBD #21 Auger-Aliassime F. (21)
    12 Korda S. (27) Alcaraz C. (3)
    13 Hurkacz H. (8) Shapovalov D.
    14 Bergs Z. Dimitrov G. (10)
    15 TBD #29 Ofner S.
    16 Kotov P. Sinner J. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Roland Garros Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 3.28 (20.87%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 4.25 (16.12%)

    3. Djokovic Novak: 4.88 (14.05%)

    4. Zverev Alexander: 5.56 (12.31%)

    5. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 10 (6.85%)

    6. Ruud Casper: 10.5 (6.52%)

    7. Medvedev Daniil: 24.38 (2.81%)

    8. Rublev Andrey: 28.38 (2.41%)

    9. Rune Holger: 37.88 (1.81%)

    10. Dimitrov Grigor: 58 (1.18%)

    11. Hurkacz Hubert: 79.63 (0.86%)

    12. Fritz Taylor: 83.38 (0.82%)

    13. Paul Tommy: 91.5 (0.75%)

    14. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 101 (0.68%)

    15. Struff Jan-Lennard: 104 (0.66%)

    16. De Minaur Alex: 104 (0.66%)

    17. Khachanov Karen: 104 (0.66%)

    18. Cerundolo Francisco: 122.75 (0.56%)

    19. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 141.5 (0.48%)

    20. Shelton Ben: 144.63 (0.47%)

    21. Baez Sebastian: 144.63 (0.47%)

    22. Barrere Gregoire: 151 (0.45%)

    23. Musetti Lorenzo: 157.13 (0.44%)

    24. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 163.38 (0.42%)

    25. Shapovalov Denis: 182.13 (0.38%)

    26. Bonzi Benjamin: 201 (0.34%)

    27. Molcan Alex: 201 (0.34%)

    28. Davidovich Fokina Alejandro: 219.63 (0.31%)

    29. Navone Mariano: 238.38 (0.29%)

    30. Tiafoe Frances: 244.63 (0.28%)

    31. Machac Tomas: 250.88 (0.27%)

    32. Kotov Pavel: 288.38 (0.24%)

    33. Bublik Alexander: 313.38 (0.22%)

    34. Darderi Luciano: 325.88 (0.21%)

    35. Monfils Gael: 332.13 (0.21%)

    36. Griekspoor Tallon: 369.63 (0.19%)

    37. Korda Sebastian: 375.88 (0.18%)

    38. Moutet Corentin: 413.38 (0.17%)

    39. Sonego Lorenzo: 425.88 (0.16%)

    40. Arnaldi Matteo: 425.88 (0.16%)

    41. Nakashima Brandon: 438.38 (0.16%)

    42. Carballes Baena Roberto: 450.88 (0.15%)

    43. Bergs Zizou: 458 (0.15%)

    44. Lajovic Dusan: 469.63 (0.15%)

    45. Kokkinakis Thanasi: 475.88 (0.14%)

    46. Cobolli Flavio: 488.38 (0.14%)

    47. Goffin David: 500.88 (0.14%)

    48. Rinderknech Arthur: 500.88 (0.14%)

    49. Ofner Sebastian: 500.88 (0.14%)

    50. Shevchenko Alexander: 500.88 (0.14%)

    51. Munar Jaume: 500.88 (0.14%)

    52. Zhang Zhizhen: 500.88 (0.14%)

    53. Marterer Maximilian: 500.88 (0.14%)

    54. Nishikori Kei: 500.88 (0.14%)

    55. Fognini Fabio: 500.88 (0.14%)

    56. Martinez Pedro: 501 (0.14%)

    57. Zeppieri Giulio: 532.13 (0.13%)

    58. Kovalik Jozef: 572.29 (0.12%)

    59. Misolic Filip: 572.29 (0.12%)

    60. Squire Henri: 572.29 (0.12%)

    Short Preview

    The match between Hubert Hurkacz and Denis Shapovalov at ATP Roland Garros on May 31, 2024, is expected to be a competitive one. Hubert Hurkacz, playing as the home player, has been in good form recently, winning 4 out of his last 5 matches. On the other hand, Denis Shapovalov has won 2 out of his last 5 matches leading up to this event.

    The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Hurkacz is the favorite to win with odds of 1.45, while Shapovalov has odds of 2.75. Our ML estimation gives Hurkacz a 69.5% chance of winning, while Shapovalov has a 30.5% chance.

    Overall, it looks like a close match is in store between these two players, with Hurkacz having a slight edge based on recent form and the odds. Fans can expect an exciting contest between these two talented players at ATP Roland Garros.

    Generated automatically

    Hubert Hurkacz – Denis Shapovalov and other ATP Roland Garros events on our partner.

  • ATP Roland Garros

    Related Articles

    0 Comment