Iga Swiatek vs Aryna Sabalenka, May 04, 2024

WTA Madrid, on Saturday,

Swiatek

Aryna Sabalenka

Score, Highlights

Swiatek 72.9% Sabalenka 27.1%

Short Preview

The match between Iga Swiatek and Aryna Sabalenka in the WTA Madrid on May 04, 2024, is set to be an exciting and competitive one. Both players are in top form, with Swiatek and Sabalenka winning their last 5 matches leading up to this event.

According to the bookmakers, Swiatek is the favorite to win with coefficients of 1.31 compared to Sabalenka’s 3.53. The ML estimation also suggests that Swiatek has a 73.5% chance of winning, while Sabalenka has a 26.5% chance.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 2:0 victory for Swiatek. However, given both players’ recent form, this match could go either way and is sure to be a thrilling contest for tennis fans. Make sure to tune in to see who comes out on top in this highly anticipated match.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Swiatek won 3.
  • During last matches two players got success in matches and won.
  • Sabalenka could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Swiatek is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today’s Swiatek to win the game is with odds 1.31.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Swiatek won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 17-8.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Swiatek – Sabalenka available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.3 3.5
    MarathonBet 1.33 3.48 Watch Watch and Bet
    WilliamHill 1.3 3.5
    Pinnacle 1.33 3.61
    Best for US Customers 1.29 3.5

    Latest Results

    02.05.24 Iga Swiatek – Madison Keys – 2:0
    30.04.24 Iga Swiatek – Beatriz Haddad Maia – 2:1
    29.04.24 Iga Swiatek – Sara Sorribes Tormo – 2:0
    27.04.24 Iga Swiatek – Sorana Cirstea – 2:0
    25.04.24 Iga Swiatek – Xiyu Wang – 2:0
    02.05.24 Elena Rybakina – Aryna Sabalenka – 1:2
    01.05.24 Mirra Andreeva – Aryna Sabalenka – 0:2
    29.04.24 Danielle Collins – Aryna Sabalenka – 1:2
    28.04.24 Robin Montgomery – Aryna Sabalenka – 1:2
    26.04.24 Magda Linette – Aryna Sabalenka – 1:2

    Latest Head To Head

    23.12.23 Iga Swiatek – Aryna Sabalenka – 0:1
    05.11.23 Aryna Sabalenka – Iga Swiatek – 0:2
    06.05.23 Iga Swiatek – Aryna Sabalenka – 1:2
    23.04.23 Iga Swiatek – Aryna Sabalenka – 2:0
    23.12.22 Aryna Sabalenka – Iga Swiatek – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/64-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Bye
    2 Wang Xiy. Bogdan A. 2 : 1
    3 Eala A. (WC) Tsurenko L. 2 : 1
    4 Bye Cirstea S. (27)
    5 Azarenka V. (23) Bye
    6 Maria T. Stearns P. 2 : 1
    7 Sorribes Tormo S. Pera B. (Q) 2 : 0
    8 Bye Svitolina E. (16)
    9 Haddad Maia B. (11) Bye
    10 Errani S. (Q) Wozniacki C. (WC) 2 : 1
    11 Podoroska N. (Alt) Siniakova K. 2 : 0
    12 Bye Navarro E. (19)
    13 Mertens E. (28) Bye
    14 Stephens S. Trevisan M. 2 : 1
    15 Vekic D. Siegemund L. (Q) 2 : 0
    16 Bye Sakkari M. (5)
    17 Gauff C. (3) Bye
    18 Fruhvirtova B. (WC) Rus A. 0 : 2
    19 Arango E. (Q) Anisimova A. (WC) 2 : 1
    20 Bye Yastremska D. (31)
    21 Keys M. (18) Bye
    22 Begu I. Fruhvirtova L. (WC) 2 : 0
    23 Osaka N. Minnen G. (LL) 2 : 0
    24 Bye Samsonova L. (15)
    25 Ostapenko J. (9) Bye
    26 Bouzas Maneiro J. (Q) Badosa P. 2 : 1
    27 Raducanu E. (WC) Carle M. L. (Q) 0 : 2
    28 Bye Kudermetova V. (17)
    29 Fernandez L. (32) Bye
    30 Shnaider D. Potapova A. 0 : 2
    31 Kenin S. Schmiedlova A. K. 0 : 2
    32 Bye Jabeur O. (8)
    33 Zheng Q. (6) Bye
    34 Putintseva Y. Yuan Y. 2 : 0
    35 Bai Z. Dolehide C. 0 : 2
    36 Bye Kalinina A. (30)
    37 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Bye
    38 Baptiste H. (Q) Saville D. (LL) 0 : 2
    39 Dart H. (Q) Bucsa C. 0 : 2
    40 Bye Kasatkina D. (10)
    41 Alexandrova E. (14) Bye
    42 Hibino N. Krueger A. 0 : 2
    43 Bejlek S. (Q) Blinkova A. 2 : 1
    44 Bye Kalinskaya A. (24)
    45 Kostyuk M. (25) Bye
    46 Davis L. Sherif M. 1 : 2
    47 Bronzetti L. Gracheva V. (Q) 2 : 0
    48 Bye Rybakina E. (4)
    49 Vondrousova M. (7) Bye
    50 Zhang S. Rogers S. 0 : 2
    51 Andreeva M. Townsend T. 2 : 1
    52 Bye Noskova L. (29)
    53 Garcia C. (21) Bye
    54 Wang Xin. Tomova V. 2 : 1
    55 Zhu L. Jimenez Kasintseva V. (WC) 0 : 2
    56 Bye Paolini J. (12)
    57 Collins D. (13) Bye
    58 Burel C. Danilovic O. (Q) 1 : 2
    59 Frech M. Cristian J. (Q) 0 : 2
    60 Bye Krejcikova B. (22)
    61 Boulter K. (26) Bye
    62 Montgomery R. (WC) Avanesyan E. 2 : 0
    63 Linette M. Cocciaretto E. 2 : 1
    64 Bye Sabalenka A. (2)

    1/32-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Wang Xiy. 2 : 0
    2 Eala A. Cirstea S. (27) 1 : 2
    3 Azarenka V. (23) Maria T. 2 : 0
    4 Sorribes Tormo S. Svitolina E. (16) 2 : 0
    5 Haddad Maia B. (11) Errani S. 2 : 0
    6 Podoroska N. Navarro E. (19) 0 : 2
    7 Mertens E. (28) Stephens S. 1 : 2
    8 Vekic D. Sakkari M. (5) 0 : 2
    9 Gauff C. (3) Rus A. 2 : 0
    10 Arango E. Yastremska D. (31) 1 : 2
    11 Keys M. (18) Begu I. 2 : 0
    12 Osaka N. Samsonova L. (15) 1 : 2
    13 Ostapenko J. (9) Bouzas Maneiro J. 2 : 0
    14 Carle M. L. Kudermetova V. (17) 2 : 0
    15 Fernandez L. (32) Potapova A. 2 : 0
    16 Schmiedlova A. K. Jabeur O. (8) 1 : 2
    17 Zheng Q. (RET.) (6) Putintseva Y. 0 : 1
    18 Dolehide C. Kalinina A. (30) 2 : 1
    19 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Saville D. 2 : 0
    20 Bucsa C. Kasatkina D. (10) 1 : 2
    21 Alexandrova E. (14) Krueger A. 0 : 2
    22 Bejlek S. Kalinskaya A. (24) 2 : 0
    23 Kostyuk M. (25) Sherif M. 0 : 2
    24 Bronzetti L. Rybakina E. (4) 0 : 2
    25 Vondrousova M. (7) Rogers S. 2 : 0
    26 Andreeva M. Noskova L. (29) 2 : 1
    27 Garcia C. (21) Wang Xin. 2 : 0
    28 Jimenez Kasintseva V. Paolini J. (12) 0 : 2
    29 Collins D. (13) Danilovic O. 2 : 1
    30 Cristian J. Krejcikova B. (22) 2 : 1
    31 Boulter K. (26) Montgomery R. 1 : 2
    32 Linette M. Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 2

    1/16-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Cirstea S. (27) 2 : 0
    2 Azarenka V. (23) Sorribes Tormo S. 0 : 2
    3 Haddad Maia B. (11) Navarro E. (19) 2 : 0
    4 Stephens S. Sakkari M. (5) 0 : 2
    5 Gauff C. (3) Yastremska D. (31) 2 : 0
    6 Keys M. (18) Samsonova L. (15) 2 : 0
    7 Ostapenko J. (9) Carle M. L. 2 : 0
    8 Fernandez L. (32) Jabeur O. (8) 1 : 2
    9 Putintseva Y. Dolehide C. 2 : 0
    10 Pavlyuchenkova A. (20) Kasatkina D. (10) 0 : 2
    11 Krueger A. Bejlek S. 0 : 2
    12 Sherif M. Rybakina E. (4) 0 : 2
    13 Vondrousova M. (7) Andreeva M. 0 : 2
    14 Garcia C. (21) Paolini J. (12) 0 : 2
    15 Collins D. (13) Cristian J. 2 : 1
    16 Montgomery R. Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 2

    1/8-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Sorribes Tormo S. 2 : 0
    2 Haddad Maia B. (11) Sakkari M. (5) 2 : 0
    3 Gauff C. (3) Keys M. (18) 1 : 2
    4 Ostapenko J. (9) Jabeur O. (8) 0 : 2
    5 Putintseva Y. Kasatkina D. (10) 2 : 1
    6 Bejlek S. Rybakina E. (4) 0 : 2
    7 Andreeva M. Paolini J. (12) 2 : 0
    8 Collins D. (13) Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 2

    Quarter-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Haddad Maia B. (11) 2 : 1
    2 Keys M. (18) Jabeur O. (8) 2 : 1
    3 Putintseva Y. Rybakina E. (4) 1 : 2
    4 Andreeva M. Sabalenka A. (2) 0 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Keys M. (18) 2 : 0
    2 Rybakina E. (4) Sabalenka A. (2) 1 : 2

    Final

    1 Swiatek I. (1) Sabalenka A. (2)

    WTA Madrid Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 1.6 (55.01%)

    2. Rybakina Elena: 4.1 (21.41%)

    3. Sabalenka Aryna: 4.32 (20.34%)

    4. Keys Madison: 27.12 (3.24%)

    Iga Swiatek – Aryna Sabalenka and other WTA Madrid events on our partner.

  • WTA Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment