Imoco Volley Conegliano vs Vero Volley Monza, May 05, 2024

CEV Champions League Women, on Sunday,

Imoco Volley Conegliano

Vero Volley Monza

Score, Highlights

Conegliano 62.6% Monza 37.4%

Short Preview

This match between Imoco Volley Conegliano and Vero Volley Monza in the CEV Champions League Women promises to be an exciting and competitive contest. Imoco Volley Conegliano, as the home team, will have the advantage of playing in front of their fans and will be looking to continue their strong form with 4 wins in their last 5 matches.

On the other hand, Vero Volley Monza will be looking to improve on their recent form, having won only 2 of their last 5 matches. The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that Imoco Volley Conegliano are the favorites to win this match, with odds of 1.51 compared to Vero Volley Monza’s odds of 2.49.

According to our ML estimation, Imoco Volley Conegliano have a 65.8% chance of winning, while Vero Volley Monza have a 34.2% chance of causing an upset. Overall, this match is set to be a thrilling encounter between two talented teams, with Imoco Volley Conegliano having the slight edge heading into the game.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Conegliano won 5.
  • Conegliano is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Monza is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Monza could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Conegliano will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Conegliano won 16 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 53-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Conegliano won 9 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 32-17.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 3:1

    Outrights of CEV Champions League Women Conegliano W: 62.71%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.5 2.45
    MarathonBet 1.4 2.32
    Best for US Customers 1.5 2.59

    Latest Results

    27.04.24 Unione Pallavolo Scandicci – Imoco Volley Conegliano – 1:3
    24.04.24 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Unione Pallavolo Scandicci – 3:1
    20.04.24 Unione Pallavolo Scandicci – Imoco Volley Conegliano – 2:3
    17.04.24 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Unione Pallavolo Scandicci – 2:3
    13.04.24 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Igor Gorgonzola Novara – 3:0
    10.04.24 Vero Volley Monza Women – Unione Pallavolo Scandicci – 0:3
    06.04.24 Unione Pallavolo Scandicci – Vero Volley Monza Women – 3:0
    31.03.24 Pallavolo Pinerolo – Vero Volley Monza Women – 1:3
    27.03.24 Vero Volley Monza Women – Pallavolo Pinerolo – 3:2
    24.03.24 Volley Vallefoglia – Vero Volley Monza Women – 3:0

    Latest Head To Head

    18.02.24 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Vero Volley Monza Women – 3:2
    04.02.24 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Vero Volley Monza Women – 3:0
    05.11.23 Vero Volley Monza Women – Imoco Volley Conegliano – 1:3
    28.10.23 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Vero Volley Monza Women – 3:1
    15.05.23 Imoco Volley Conegliano – Vero Volley Monza Women – 3:1

    Standings

    Draw

    Final tournament

    1/8-finals

    1 Scandicci W Bye
    2 Eczacibasi W Prometey W 3 : 1, 3 : 0
    3 Conegliano W Bye
    4 Vakifbank W Rzeszow W 3 : 0, 3 : 0
    5 Fenerbahce W Bye
    6 Potsdam W Stuttgart W 0 : 3, 0 : 3
    7 Vero Volley W Bye
    8 Bye LKS Lodz W

    Quarter-finals

    1 Scandicci W Eczacibasi W 2 : 3, 2 : 3
    2 Conegliano W Vakifbank W 3 : 1, 3 : 1
    3 Fenerbahce W Stuttgart W 3 : 1, 2 : 3
    4 Vero Volley W LKS Lodz W 3 : 0, 3 : 1

    Semi-finals

    1 Eczacibasi W Conegliano W 1 : 3, 2 : 3
    2 Fenerbahce W Vero Volley W 11 : 15, 3 : 1, 0 : 3

    Final

    1 Conegliano W Vero Volley W

    CEV Champions League Women Outrights

    1. Conegliano W: 1.49 (62.71%)

    2. Vero Volley Milano W: 2.51 (37.29%)

    Imoco Volley Conegliano – Vero Volley Monza and other CEV Champions League Women events on our partner.

  • CEV Champions League Women

    Related Articles

    0 Comment