Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks, May 10, 2024

NBA, on Friday,

Indiana

New York

Score, Highlights

Indiana 68.6% New York 31.4%

Prediction (the most likely score): 117:110

Outrights of NBA New York Knicks: 6.74% Indiana Pacers: 1.14%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 1.4 3
bet_at_home 1.38 3.24
betsson 1.4 3
MarathonBet 1.4 3.12
WilliamHill 1.4 3.05
Pinnacle 1.39 3.24
Best for US Customers 1.38 2.9

Watch this match and NBA with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: ESPN

Latest Results

08.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 130:121
06.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 121:117
02.05.24 Indiana Pacers – Milwaukee Bucks – 120:98
30.04.24 Milwaukee Bucks – Indiana Pacers – 115:92
28.04.24 Indiana Pacers – Milwaukee Bucks – 126:113
08.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 130:121
06.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 121:117
02.05.24 Philadelphia 76ers – New York Knicks – 115:118
30.04.24 New York Knicks – Philadelphia 76ers – 106:112 OT
28.04.24 Philadelphia 76ers – New York Knicks – 92:97

Facts

  • 3rd leg. New York Knicks leads series 2-0.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Indiana won 2.
  • Recent matches Indiana is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • New York is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • In this match Indiana is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Indiana won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 2251-2268.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Indiana won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 940-886.

    Latest Head To Head

    08.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 130:121
    06.05.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 121:117
    10.02.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 111:125
    01.02.24 New York Knicks – Indiana Pacers – 109:105
    30.12.23 Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks – 140:126

    Standings

    Draw

    Play Offs

    1/8-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Miami Heat (8) 4 : 1
    2 Cleveland Cavaliers (4) Orlando Magic (5) 4 : 3
    3 New York Knicks (2) Philadelphia 76ers (7) 4 : 2
    4 Milwaukee Bucks (3) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 4
    5 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) New Orleans Pelicans (8) 4 : 0
    6 Los Angeles Clippers (4) Dallas Mavericks (5) 2 : 4
    7 Denver Nuggets (2) Los Angeles Lakers (7) 4 : 1
    8 Minnesota Timberwolves (3) Phoenix Suns (6) 4 : 0

    Quarter-finals

    1 Boston Celtics (1) Cleveland Cavaliers (4) 1 : 0
    2 New York Knicks (2) Indiana Pacers (6) 2 : 0
    3 Oklahoma City Thunder (1) Dallas Mavericks (5) 1 : 0
    4 Denver Nuggets (2) Minnesota Timberwolves (3) 0 : 2

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    NBA Outrights

    1. Boston Celtics: 1.85 (44.83%)

    2. Minnesota Timberwolves: 3.72 (22.35%)

    3. Oklahoma City Thunder: 7.5 (11.08%)

    4. Denver Nuggets: 10.33 (8.04%)

    5. New York Knicks: 12.33 (6.74%)

    6. Dallas Mavericks: 15.67 (5.3%)

    7. Indiana Pacers: 73 (1.14%)

    8. Cleveland Cavaliers: 159.33 (0.52%)

    Short Preview

    In this upcoming NBA match on May 10, 2024, the Indiana Pacers will be facing off against the New York Knicks at home. Both teams have had somewhat inconsistent recent performances, with the Pacers winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and the Knicks winning 4 out of their last 5 matches.

    According to the bookmakers, the odds are in favor of the Indiana Pacers with a coefficient of 1.4, while the New York Knicks have a coefficient of 3.06. Our ML estimation gives the Pacers a 67.8% chance of winning, with a 32.2% chance of a draw.

    The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a score of 117:110 in favor of the Indiana Pacers. This suggests that it will be a close and high-scoring game between the two teams.

    Overall, this match is shaping up to be an exciting and competitive showdown between the Indiana Pacers and the New York Knicks. Fans can expect a thrilling game with both teams giving it their all to come out on top.

    Generated automatically

    Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks and other NBA events on our partner.

  • NBA

    Related Articles

    0 Comment