Ireland W vs Scotland W, May 05, 2024

T20 World Cup Women, on Sunday,

Ireland W

Scotland

Score, Highlights

Republic of Ireland 65.6% Scotland 34.4%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.45 2.75
WilliamHill 1.44 2.75

Latest Results

03.05.24 Ireland W cricket – Netherlands W cricket – Ireland won by 54 runs.
01.05.24 Ireland W cricket – Vanuatu W cricket – Ireland won by 9 wickets.
29.04.24 Ireland W cricket – Zimbabwe W cricket – Ireland won by 56 runs.
25.04.24 United Arab Emirates W cricket – Ireland W cricket – Ireland won by 6 wickets.
18.04.24 Ireland W cricket – Thailand W cricket – Ireland won by 8 wickets.
03.05.24 Scotland W cricket – Thailand W cricket – Scotland won by 6 wickets.
29.04.24 USA W cricket – Scotland W cricket – Scotland won by 44 runs.
27.04.24 Scotland W cricket – Sri Lanka W cricket – Sri Lanka won by 10 wickets.
25.04.24 Scotland W cricket – Uganda W cricket – Scotland won by 109 runs.
19.04.24 United Arab Emirates W cricket – Scotland W cricket – Abandoned

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Republic of Ireland won 3.
  • Republic of Ireland is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Scotland is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Republic of Ireland could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Republic of Ireland will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Our prediction for today’s Republic of Ireland to win the game is with odds 1.45.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Republic of Ireland won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 1588-1475.

    Latest Head To Head

    24.10.23 Ireland W cricket – Scotland W cricket – 117:121
    23.10.23 Ireland W cricket – Scotland W cricket – 92:91
    21.10.23 Ireland W cricket – Scotland W cricket – 239:206
    19.10.23 Ireland W cricket – Scotland W cricket – 270:191
    17.10.23 Ireland W cricket – Scotland W cricket – 171:211

    Standings

    World

    Group A

    Pts W L N/R Pts
    1 Sri Lanka W 4 4 0 0 494:341 8
    2 Scotland W 4 3 1 0 504:351 6
    3 Thailand W 4 2 2 0 274:338 4
    4 Uganda W 4 1 3 0 312:489 2
    5 USA W 4 0 4 0 374:439 0

    Group B

    Pts W L N/R Pts
    1 Ireland W 4 4 0 0 515:403 8
    2 United Arab Emirates W 4 2 2 0 447:376 4
    3 Netherlands W 4 2 2 0 480:423 4
    4 Zimbabwe W 4 1 3 0 408:478 2
    5 Vanuatu W 4 1 3 0 267:437 2

    Short Preview

    The upcoming T20 World Cup Women match between Ireland W and Scotland W is set to be an exciting one. Ireland W, playing at home, has been in good form recently, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches. On the other hand, Scotland W has also been performing well, winning 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have given odds of 1.45 for Ireland W and 2.75 for Scotland W, indicating that Ireland W are the favorites to win. Our ML estimation gives Ireland W a 63.7% probability of winning, with Scotland W at 36.3%.

    Overall, it looks like Ireland W have the edge in this match based on their recent form and home advantage. However, Scotland W cannot be underestimated and are likely to put up a tough fight. Fans can expect an exciting and closely contested match between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Ireland W – Scotland W and other T20 World Cup Women events on our partner.

  • T20 World Cup Women

    Related Articles

    0 Comment