Jahn Regensburg vs Saarbrücken, May 18, 2024

German 3 Bundesliga, on Saturday,

Regensburg

Saarbrücken

Score, Highlights

Regensburg 42.8% Draw 25.6% Saarbrücken 31.6%

Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

Outrights of German 3 Bundesliga Regensburg: 8.61%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Bwin 2.15 3.7 3
bet_at_home 2.23 3.74 2.9
betsson 2.15 3.6 3.1
MarathonBet 2.21 3.47 2.93
WilliamHill 2.1 3.5 2.9
Pinnacle 2.23 3.74 2.9
Best for US Customers 2.13 3.65 2.9

Latest Results

11.05.24 Viktoria Köln – Jahn Regensburg – 1:1
04.05.24 Freiburg II – Jahn Regensburg – 3:1
27.04.24 Jahn Regensburg – Dynamo Dresden – 1:1
21.04.24 Ulm 1846 – Jahn Regensburg – 1:0
14.04.24 Jahn Regensburg – 1860 München – 1:1
12.05.24 1. FC Saarbrücken – Freiburg II – 2:1
05.05.24 Preußen Münster – 1. FC Saarbrücken – 4:1
27.04.24 1. FC Saarbrücken – Hallescher FC – 0:1
24.04.24 1. FC Saarbrücken – Rot-Weiß Essen – 1:1
20.04.24 1860 München – 1. FC Saarbrücken – 1:1

Facts

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion ~ 2. Bundesliga (Promotion: ) and 6).
  • Regensburg is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches Saarbrücken is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Regensburg will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Regensburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Regensburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.

    Latest Head To Head

    16.12.23 1. FC Saarbrücken – Jahn Regensburg – 2:2
    11.08.19 1. FC Saarbrücken – Jahn Regensburg – 3:2
    01.03.14 1. FC Saarbrücken – Jahn Regensburg – 3:2
    07.09.13 Jahn Regensburg – 1. FC Saarbrücken – 2:0

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Ulm ✔ 37 22 8 7 61:36 25 74
    2 Preussen Munster 37 18 10 9 66:49 17 64
    3 Regensburg 37 17 12 8 51:41 10 63
    4 SG Dynamo Dresden 37 18 5 14 54:40 14 59
    5 RW Essen 37 17 7 13 57:50 7 58
    6 Saarbrucken 37 14 15 8 59:43 16 57
    7 Aue 37 15 12 10 49:47 2 57
    8 Unterhaching 37 16 7 14 50:47 3 55
    9 Sandhausen 37 15 10 12 57:56 1 55
    10 Ingolstadt 37 14 11 12 64:50 14 53
    11 Verl 37 14 11 12 57:52 5 53
    12 Dortmund II 37 14 11 12 57:52 5 53
    13 Viktoria Koln 37 13 10 14 59:64 -5 49
    14 Munich 1860 37 13 7 17 40:40 0 46
    15 Arminia Bielefeld 37 10 13 14 46:47 -1 43
    16 Mannheim 37 11 10 16 51:58 -7 43
    17 Hallescher ✔ 37 11 6 20 49:67 -18 39
    18 Duisburg ✔ 37 8 10 19 41:61 -20 34
    19 Lubeck ✔ 37 6 13 18 34:74 -40 31
    20 Freiburg II ✔ 37 7 6 24 36:64 -28 27

    German 3 Bundesliga Outrights

    1. Ulm: 1.04 (91.02%)

    2. Regensburg: 11 (8.61%)

    3. Preussen Munster: 251 (0.38%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming match between Jahn Regensburg and Saarbrücken in the German 3 Bundesliga is set to be an interesting one. With Jahn Regensburg coming off a streak of 0 wins in their last 5 matches and Saarbrücken winning 1 out of their last 5 matches, both teams will be looking to secure a much-needed victory.

    The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that the odds are fairly even, with both teams having a solid chance at winning. Our ML estimation gives Jahn Regensburg a slight edge with a 38.1% probability of winning, while Saarbrücken follows closely behind with a 35.6% probability. The draw is also a possibility with a 26.3% chance.

    Overall, this match could go either way and will likely be a closely contested game. Fans can expect an exciting and competitive matchup between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Jahn Regensburg – Saarbrücken and other German 3 Bundesliga events on our partner.

  • German 3 Bundesliga

    Related Articles

    0 Comment