Kent vs Middlesex, Jun 09, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Sunday,

Kent

Middlesex

Score, Highlights

Kent 61.3% Middlesex 38.7%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Kent: 5.28% Middlesex: 0.56%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.53 2.5
WilliamHill 1.57 2.38
Best for US Customers 1.51 2.35

Latest Results

07.06.24 Kent County Cricket Club – Somerset County Cricket Club – Kent won by 4 wickets.
02.06.24 Hampshire County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – Hampshire won by 3 wickets.
31.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – Kent won by 98 runs.
24.05.24 Kent County Cricket Club – Essex Eagles – Essex won by 96 runs.
17.05.24 Somerset County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – Somerset won by 8 wickets.
06.06.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Glamorgan won by 3 wickets.
02.06.24 Essex Eagles – Middlesex County Cricket Club – Essex won by 4 wickets.
31.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – Kent won by 98 runs.
24.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Sussex County Cricket Club – 613:554
17.05.24 Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Middlesex County Cricket Club – Middlesex won by 2 wickets.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Kent won 3.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Kent will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Kent won 12 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 4964-4502.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Kent won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 2902-2508.

    Latest Head To Head

    31.05.24 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – Kent won by 98 runs.
    13.08.23 Kent County Cricket Club – Middlesex County Cricket Club – 288:155
    23.06.23 Kent County Cricket Club – Middlesex County Cricket Club – 228:173
    16.06.23 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – 215:228
    27.04.23 Middlesex County Cricket Club – Kent County Cricket Club – 315:314

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Lancashire 4 3 0 1 0 600:537 6
    2 Northamptonshire 4 3 0 1 0 646:665 6
    3 Derbyshire 4 2 0 2 0 660:620 4
    4 Yorkshire 3 2 0 1 0 441:413 4
    5 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 3 2 0 1 0 422:404 4
    6 Worcestershire 4 2 0 2 0 590:576 4
    7 Leicestershire 3 1 0 2 0 507:507 2
    8 Durham 3 1 0 2 0 354:357 2
    9 Nottinghamshire 4 0 0 4 0 517:658 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 4 3 0 1 0 703:662 6
    2 Kent 3 2 0 1 0 568:470 4
    3 Sussex 3 2 0 1 0 539:527 4
    4 Glamorgan 4 2 0 2 0 707:699 4
    5 Hampshire 3 2 0 1 0 456:452 4
    6 Essex 4 2 0 2 0 709:708 4
    7 Gloucestershire 3 1 0 2 0 433:437 2
    8 Somerset 3 1 0 2 0 500:554 2
    9 Middlesex 3 0 0 3 0 483:589 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Surrey: 5.31 (14.48%)

    2. Hampshire: 8.88 (8.67%)

    3. Lancashire: 8.88 (8.67%)

    4. Yorkshire: 10.75 (7.16%)

    5. Essex: 10.75 (7.16%)

    6. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 11.38 (6.76%)

    7. Somerset: 11.88 (6.48%)

    8. Northamptonshire: 12.75 (6.03%)

    9. Nottinghamshire: 14.56 (5.28%)

    10. Kent: 14.56 (5.28%)

    11. Worcestershire: 14.56 (5.28%)

    12. Sussex: 14.56 (5.28%)

    13. Glamorgan: 25.25 (3.05%)

    14. Derbyshire: 28.25 (2.72%)

    15. Gloucestershire: 32 (2.4%)

    16. Leicestershire: 32 (2.4%)

    17. Durham: 33.25 (2.31%)

    18. Middlesex: 137.25 (0.56%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming Vitality Blast match between Kent and Middlesex promises to be an exciting encounter as both teams are in good form. Kent has won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while Middlesex has won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

    With Kent being the home team for this match, they will have the advantage of playing in familiar conditions. However, Middlesex will be looking to continue their winning momentum and secure another victory on the road.

    According to the Bookmakers coefficients, Kent is the slight favorite with odds of 1.54, while Middlesex has odds of 2.43. Our ML estimation gives Kent a 62.2% chance of winning, with Middlesex having a 37.8% chance.

    Overall, it promises to be a closely contested match with both teams having a good chance of coming out on top. Cricket fans can expect a thrilling encounter filled with big hits, tight bowling, and tense moments as Kent and Middlesex battle it out on the field.

    Generated automatically

    Kent – Middlesex and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment