Lavrio vs Maroussi Athens, Apr 22, 2024

Greek Basket League A1, on Monday,

Lavrio

Maroussi Athens

Score, Highlights

Lavrio 63.2% Maroussi 36.8%

Short Preview

The upcoming match between Lavrio BC and Maroussi Athens in the Greek Basket League A1 is set to be an exciting one. Both teams have had mixed results in their recent games, with Lavrio winning 2 out of their last 5 matches and Maroussi Athens also winning 2 out of their last 5 matches.

According to the bookmakers, Lavrio BC is favored to win this game with odds of 1.48, while Maroussi Athens has odds of 2.55. Our ML estimation gives Lavrio BC a 63.8% chance of winning, with a 36.2% chance of a draw.

The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a score of 86:81 in favor of Lavrio BC. With both teams looking to improve their standings in the league, this match is sure to be a competitive one. Fans can expect a fast-paced and high-scoring game, with both teams giving their all to come out victorious.

Facts

  • You will have a great opportunity to watch a game between two neighbours in a tournament table (ranked 10 and 9).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Lavrio could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Lavrio will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Lavrio won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 163-164.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lavrio won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 88-93.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 86:81

    Outrights of Greek Basket League A1 Lavrio: 0.22% Maroussi: 0.22%

    Watch Watch and Bet Lavrio – Maroussi available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.5 2.45
    betsson 1.5 2.6
    MarathonBet 1.47 2.65 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.46 2.5

    Latest Results

    14.04.24 AEK Athens BC – Lavrio BC – 100:67
    06.04.24 Lavrio BC – PAOK Thessaloniki BC – 89:85
    31.03.24 Lavrio BC – AS Karditsas – 88:95
    23.03.24 BC Aris Thessaloniki – Lavrio BC – 84:60
    17.03.24 Lavrio BC – Apollon Patras BC – 82:75
    13.04.24 Maroussi Athens BC – Apollon Patras BC – 77:73
    08.04.24 Maroussi Athens BC – AS Karditsas – 91:70
    01.04.24 AEK Athens BC – Maroussi Athens BC – 88:85
    24.03.24 Kolossos Rodou BC – Maroussi Athens BC – 89:85
    16.03.24 Maroussi Athens BC – AEK Athens BC – 82:90

    Latest Head To Head

    05.02.24 Maroussi Athens BC – Lavrio BC – 71:75
    13.11.23 Lavrio BC – Maroussi Athens BC – 88:93

    Standings

    Losers stage

    Pl W L Pts
    7 AEK Athens 25 11 14 2178:2139 36
    8 PAOK 25 10 15 1872:1986 35
    9 Maroussi 25 9 16 2055:2152 34
    10 Lavrio 25 9 16 1901:2132 34
    11 AS Karditsas 25 8 17 1885:2025 33
    12 Apollon Patras 25 4 21 1685:2091 29

    Greek Basket League A1 Outrights

    1. Panathinaikos: 1.56 (55.39%)

    2. Olympiacos Piraeus: 2.34 (36.82%)

    3. Peristeri: 35.14 (2.45%)

    4. Promitheas: 65.29 (1.32%)

    5. Aris: 83.71 (1.03%)

    6. Apollon Patras: 100 (0.86%)

    7. Kolossos Rhodes: 143.71 (0.6%)

    8. PAOK: 170 (0.51%)

    9. AEK Athens: 236.25 (0.37%)

    10. Lavrio: 400 (0.22%)

    11. AS Karditsas: 400 (0.22%)

    12. Maroussi: 400 (0.22%)

    Lavrio – Maroussi Athens and other Greek Basket League A1 events on our partner.

  • Greek Basket League A1

    Related Articles

    0 Comment