Leicestershire vs Worcestershire, Jun 09, 2024

Vitality Blast, on Sunday,

Leicestershire

Worcestershire

Score, Highlights

Leicestershire 45.1% Worcestershire 54.9%

Outrights of Vitality Blast Worcestershire: 5.28% Leicestershire: 2.4%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 2.12 1.72
WilliamHill 2.1 1.73
Best for US Customers 2.02 1.68

Latest Results

07.06.24 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Durham Jets – Durham won by 7 wickets.
01.06.24 Derbyshire Falcons – Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Derbyshire won by 4 wickets.
31.05.24 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Yorkshire County Cricket Club – Leicestershire won by 7 wickets.
24.05.24 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Glamorgan County Cricket Club – Match drawn.
17.05.24 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Gloucestershire Gladiators – Match drawn.
07.06.24 Northamptonshire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Northamptonshire won by 6 runs.
06.06.24 Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire won by 20 runs.
31.05.24 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Lancashire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire won by 5 wickets.
30.05.24 Yorkshire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Yorkshire won by 8 wickets.
24.05.24 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club – Match drawn.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Leicestershire won 1.
  • Leicestershire is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Worcestershire is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Leicestershire could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Leicestershire have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph for both teams are almost equal.
  • Our prediction for today’s Leicestershire to win the game is with odds 2.09.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Leicestershire won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 5915-6395.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Leicestershire won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 2328-2561.

    Latest Head To Head

    19.07.23 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – 110:178
    18.06.23 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – 112:113
    29.05.23 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Leicestershire County Cricket Club – 183:150
    18.05.23 Worcestershire County Cricket Club – Leicestershire County Cricket Club – 357:353
    17.06.22 Leicestershire County Cricket Club – Worcestershire County Cricket Club – 118:116

    Standings

    2024

    North

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Lancashire 4 3 0 1 0 600:537 6
    2 Northamptonshire 4 3 0 1 0 646:665 6
    3 Derbyshire 4 2 0 2 0 660:620 4
    4 Yorkshire 3 2 0 1 0 441:413 4
    5 Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears 3 2 0 1 0 422:404 4
    6 Worcestershire 4 2 0 2 0 590:576 4
    7 Leicestershire 3 1 0 2 0 507:507 2
    8 Durham 3 1 0 2 0 354:357 2
    9 Nottinghamshire 4 0 0 4 0 517:658 0

    South

    Pl W D L N/R Pts
    1 Surrey 4 3 0 1 0 703:662 6
    2 Kent 3 2 0 1 0 568:470 4
    3 Sussex 3 2 0 1 0 539:527 4
    4 Glamorgan 4 2 0 2 0 707:699 4
    5 Hampshire 3 2 0 1 0 456:452 4
    6 Essex 4 2 0 2 0 709:708 4
    7 Gloucestershire 3 1 0 2 0 433:437 2
    8 Somerset 3 1 0 2 0 500:554 2
    9 Middlesex 3 0 0 3 0 483:589 0

    Vitality Blast Outrights

    1. Surrey: 5.31 (14.48%)

    2. Hampshire: 8.88 (8.67%)

    3. Lancashire: 8.88 (8.67%)

    4. Yorkshire: 10.75 (7.16%)

    5. Essex: 10.75 (7.16%)

    6. Warwickshire / Birmingham Bears: 11.38 (6.76%)

    7. Somerset: 11.88 (6.48%)

    8. Northamptonshire: 12.75 (6.03%)

    9. Nottinghamshire: 14.56 (5.28%)

    10. Kent: 14.56 (5.28%)

    11. Worcestershire: 14.56 (5.28%)

    12. Sussex: 14.56 (5.28%)

    13. Glamorgan: 25.25 (3.05%)

    14. Derbyshire: 28.25 (2.72%)

    15. Gloucestershire: 32 (2.4%)

    16. Leicestershire: 32 (2.4%)

    17. Durham: 33.25 (2.31%)

    18. Middlesex: 137.25 (0.56%)

    Short Preview

    In this Vitality Blast match, Leicestershire County Cricket Club will be hosting Worcestersjsonire County Cricket Club at their home ground. Leicestershire has been in good form recently, winning 4 out of their last 5 matches, while Worcestershire has won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

    The bookmakers have given Leicestershire a slight edge with coefficients of 2.09, compared to Worcestershire’s 1.72. Our ML estimation gives Leicestershire a 50.1% chance of winning, with a 49.9% chance of a draw.

    This match is shaping up to be a closely contested one, with both teams looking to secure a victory. It will be interesting to see which team comes out on top in this exciting Vitality Blast encounter.

    Generated automatically

    Leicestershire – Worcestershire and other Vitality Blast events on our partner.

  • Vitality Blast

    Related Articles

    0 Comment