Leyton Orient vs Fleetwood Town, Apr 20, 2024

English League One, on Saturday,

Leyton Orient

Fleetwood

Score, Highlights

Leyton Orient 44.7% Draw 26.5%% Fleetwood 28.8%

Short Preview

The match between Leyton Orient and Fleetwood Town on April 20, 2024, is expected to be a closely contested one, with both teams coming into the game with similar recent form. Leyton Orient has won 1 out of their last 5 matches, while Fleetwood Town has also won 1 out of their last 5 matches.

The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that Leyton Orient is the slight favorite to win with odds of 2.1, while the odds for a draw are at 3.22. Our ML estimation gives Leyton Orient a 44.5% chance of winning, a 26.5% chance of a draw, and a 29% chance of Fleetwood Town coming out on top.

The most likely result predicted by the bookmakers is a 1-1 draw. However, with both teams evenly matched and fighting for important points in the English League One, this could be an exciting and unpredictable match. Fans can expect an intense battle on the field as both teams look to secure a victory.

Facts

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 10 and 23 in the zone Relegation ~ League Two).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • Leyton Orient could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Leyton Orient will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Leyton Orient won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Leyton Orient won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1

    Watch Watch and Bet Leyton Orient – Fleetwood available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 2.1 3.6 3.3
    MarathonBet 2.15 3.5 3.32 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 2.04 3.45 3.15

    Latest Results

    13.04.24 Derby County – Leyton Orient – 3:0
    09.04.24 Leyton Orient – Exeter City – 2:2
    06.04.24 Leyton Orient – Cheltenham Town – 3:1
    01.04.24 Leyton Orient – Peterborough United – 1:2
    29.03.24 Lincoln City – Leyton Orient – 1:0
    13.04.24 Fleetwood Town – Northampton Town – 2:0
    09.04.24 Blackpool – Fleetwood Town – 1:0
    01.04.24 Oxford United – Fleetwood Town – 4:0
    29.03.24 Fleetwood Town – Cheltenham Town – 1:2
    16.03.24 Fleetwood Town – Charlton Athletic – 1:1

    Latest Head To Head

    30.09.23 Fleetwood Town – Leyton Orient – 1:0
    10.01.15 Leyton Orient – Fleetwood Town – 0:1
    30.08.14 Fleetwood Town – Leyton Orient – 1:1

    Standings

    2023/24

    Pl W D L Diff Pts
    1 Portsmouth 43 26 13 4 72:37 35 91
    2 Derby 44 26 8 10 75:37 38 86
    3 Bolton 43 24 10 9 79:46 33 82
    4 Peterborough 42 23 8 11 80:55 25 77
    5 Barnsley 43 21 12 10 77:57 20 75
    6 Oxford Utd 43 21 10 12 76:53 23 73
    7 Blackpool 44 20 10 14 60:43 17 70
    8 Lincoln 43 18 14 11 62:37 25 68
    9 Stevenage 44 18 13 13 54:44 10 67
    10 Leyton Orient 44 17 11 16 50:53 -3 62
    11 Northampton 44 17 8 19 55:63 -8 59
    12 Exeter 44 16 10 18 43:58 -15 58
    13 Wigan 44 18 10 16 59:55 4 56
    14 Wycombe 42 14 13 15 53:52 1 55
    15 Bristol Rovers 43 15 9 19 51:64 -13 54
    16 Charlton 44 11 19 14 63:63 0 52
    17 Reading 44 15 11 18 63:65 -2 50
    18 Cambridge Utd 42 12 10 20 38:58 -20 46
    19 Shrewsbury 43 13 7 23 31:61 -30 46
    20 Burton 43 11 10 22 35:60 -25 43
    21 Port Vale 43 10 10 23 40:70 -30 40
    22 Cheltenham 42 10 8 24 35:60 -25 38
    23 Fleetwood 43 8 13 22 44:68 -24 37
    24 Carlisle ✔ 44 7 9 28 40:76 -36 30

    English League One Outrights

    1. Portsmouth: 1.01 (96.03%)

    2. Derby: 25.8 (3.76%)

    3. Bolton: 465.7 (0.21%)

    Leyton Orient – Fleetwood Town and other English League One events on our partner.

  • English League One

    Related Articles

    0 Comment