Lin Zhu vs Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva, Apr 23, 2024

WTA Madrid, on Tuesday,

Zhu

Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva

Score, Highlights

Zhu 71.8% Jimenez Kasintseva 28.2%

Short Preview

In this upcoming WTA Madrid match on April 23, 2024, Lin Zhu will be facing off against Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva. Lin Zhu, who is playing at home, has won 2 out of her last 5 matches, while Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva has won 3 out of her last 5 matches. The bookmakers have given their coefficients as 1.44 for Lin Zhu and 2.94 for Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva, with the most likely result being a 2:0 victory for Lin Zhu.

Based on our ML estimation, we predict that Lin Zhu has a 69.2% chance of winning, while Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva has a 30.8% chance of pulling off an upset. This match is likely to be a competitive one, with Lin Zhu being the favorite to come out on top. Tennis fans can expect an exciting and closely contested battle between these two talented players on the court.

Facts

  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Zhu could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Zhu is a favorite.
  • Recently, the players did not play each other.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0

    Watch Watch and Bet Zhu – Jimenez Kasintseva available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    Bwin 1.3 3.4
    MarathonBet 1.35 3.27 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 1.32 3.4

    Latest Results

    23.03.24 Lin Zhu – Jessica Pegula – Zhu L. retired
    20.03.24 Marie Bouzkova – Lin Zhu – 0:2
    12.03.24 Lin Zhu – McCartney Kessler – 1:2
    07.03.24 Caroline Wozniacki – Lin Zhu – 2:0
    26.02.24 Daria Saville – Lin Zhu – 2:0
    16.04.24 Laura Hietaranta – Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva – 2:1
    13.04.24 Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva – Lucie Havlickova – 0:2
    12.04.24 Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva – Laura Hietaranta – 2:1
    11.04.24 Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva – Deborah Chiesa – 2:0
    10.04.24 Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva – Anastasia Iamachkine – 2:0

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Qualification

    Semi-finals

    1 Osorio C. (1) Danilovic O.
    2 Parrizas-Diaz N. Niemeier J. (24)
    3 Podoroska N. (2) Mandlik E.
    4 Maristany G. (WC) Gracheva V. (15)
    5 Minnen G. (3) Semenistaja D.
    6 Arango E. Rakhimova K. (18)
    7 Cristian J. (4) Kessler M.
    8 Jeanjean L. Saville D. (16)
    9 Dodin O. (5) Romero Gormaz L. (WC)
    10 Riera J. Errani S. (20)
    11 Masarova R. (6) Vickery S.
    12 Liu C. Bouzas Maneiro J. (13)
    13 Pera B. (7) Pigossi L.
    14 Parks A. Zarazua R. (19)
    15 Carle M. L. (8) Preston T.
    16 Sharma A. Volynets K. (21)
    17 Siegemund L. (9) Grant T. C. (WC)
    18 Martinez Cirez C. (WC) Bondar A. (23)
    19 Tauson C. (10) Sramkova R.
    20 Geerlings Martinez A. (WC) Baptiste H. (22)
    21 Dart H. (11) Sasnovich A.
    22 Ferro F. Timofeeva M. (17)
    23 Wickmayer Y. (12) Bejlek S.
    24 Burillo Escorihuela I. (WC) Bai Z. (14)

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 TBD #9 TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 TBD #15 TBD #16
    9 TBD #17 TBD #18
    10 TBD #19 TBD #20
    11 TBD #21 TBD #22
    12 TBD #23 TBD #24

    WTA Madrid Outrights

    1. Swiatek Iga: 2.25 (23.03%)

    2. Sabalenka Aryna: 6 (8.64%)

    3. Rybakina Elena: 6 (8.64%)

    4. Gauff Coco: 8 (6.48%)

    5. Collins Danielle: 20 (2.59%)

    6. Osaka Naomi: 20 (2.59%)

    7. Svitolina Elina: 30 (1.73%)

    8. Jabeur Ons: 30 (1.73%)

    9. Zheng Qinwen: 30 (1.73%)

    10. Vondrousova Marketa: 30 (1.73%)

    11. Andreeva Mirra: 30 (1.73%)

    12. Kudermetova Veronika: 50 (1.04%)

    13. Haddad Maia Beatriz: 50 (1.04%)

    14. Badosa Paula: 50 (1.04%)

    15. Kalinskaya Anna: 50 (1.04%)

    16. Ostapenko Jelena: 50 (1.04%)

    17. Garcia Caroline: 50 (1.04%)

    18. Stephens Sloane: 50 (1.04%)

    19. Azarenka Victoria: 50 (1.04%)

    20. Noskova Linda: 50 (1.04%)

    21. Bouzkova Marie: 50 (1.04%)

    22. Sakkari Maria: 50 (1.04%)

    23. Krejcikova Barbora: 50 (1.04%)

    24. Kostyuk Marta: 50 (1.04%)

    25. Navarro Emma: 50 (1.04%)

    26. Samsonova Liudmila: 50 (1.04%)

    27. Kasatkina Daria: 50 (1.04%)

    28. Raducanu Emma: 50 (1.04%)

    29. Fernandez Leylah: 75 (0.69%)

    30. Alexandrova Ekaterina: 75 (0.69%)

    31. Pavlyuchenkova Anastasia: 75 (0.69%)

    32. Wozniacki Caroline: 75 (0.69%)

    33. Mertens Elise: 75 (0.69%)

    34. Boulter Katie: 75 (0.69%)

    35. Kalinina Anhelina: 75 (0.69%)

    36. Pliskova Karolina: 75 (0.69%)

    37. Sorribes Tormo Sara: 75 (0.69%)

    38. Cocciaretto Elisabetta: 100 (0.52%)

    39. Siniakova Katerina: 100 (0.52%)

    40. Martic Petra: 100 (0.52%)

    41. Potapova Anastasia: 100 (0.52%)

    42. Tsurenko Lesia: 100 (0.52%)

    43. Cirstea Sorana: 100 (0.52%)

    44. Kenin Sofia: 100 (0.52%)

    45. Anisimova Amanda: 100 (0.52%)

    46. Paolini Jasmine: 100 (0.52%)

    47. Maria Tatjana: 100 (0.52%)

    48. Shnaider Diana: 100 (0.52%)

    49. Yastremska Dayana: 100 (0.52%)

    50. Townsend Taylor: 100 (0.52%)

    51. Linette Magda: 100 (0.52%)

    52. Vekic Donna: 100 (0.52%)

    53. Putintseva Yulia: 100 (0.52%)

    54. Keys Madison: 100 (0.52%)

    55. Yuan Yue (1998): 100 (0.52%)

    56. Blinkova Anna: 100 (0.52%)

    57. Bucsa Cristina: 200 (0.26%)

    58. Schmiedlova Anna Karolina: 200 (0.26%)

    59. Wang Yafan: 200 (0.26%)

    60. Fruhvirtova Linda: 200 (0.26%)

    61. Avanesyan Elina: 200 (0.26%)

    62. Davis Lauren: 200 (0.26%)

    63. Rogers Shelby: 200 (0.26%)

    64. Wang Xinyu (2001): 200 (0.26%)

    65. Frech Magdalena: 200 (0.26%)

    66. Stearns Peyton: 200 (0.26%)

    67. Begu Irina-Camelia: 200 (0.26%)

    68. Bogdan Ana: 200 (0.26%)

    69. Fruhvirtova Brenda: 200 (0.26%)

    70. Burel Clara: 200 (0.26%)

    71. Wang Xiyu: 200 (0.26%)

    72. Dolehide Caroline: 200 (0.26%)

    73. Hibino Nao: 200 (0.26%)

    74. Zhang Shuai: 200 (0.26%)

    75. Krueger Ashlyn: 500 (0.1%)

    76. Eala Alexandra: 500 (0.1%)

    77. Jimenez Kasintseva Victoria: 500 (0.1%)

    78. Sherif Mayar: 500 (0.1%)

    79. Zhu Lin: 500 (0.1%)

    80. Trevisan Martina: 500 (0.1%)

    81. Bronzetti Lucia: 500 (0.1%)

    82. Tomova Viktoriya: 500 (0.1%)

    83. Rus Arantxa: 500 (0.1%)

    84. Montgomery Robin: 500 (0.1%)

    Lin Zhu – Victoria Jimenez Kasintseva and other WTA Madrid events on our partner.

  • WTA Madrid

    Related Articles

    0 Comment