Lorenzo Sonego vs Felix Aliassime-Auger, Apr 10, 2024

ATP Monte Carlo, on Wednesday,

Lorenzo Sonego

Aliassime-Auger

Score, Highlights

Sonego 43.7% Aliassime-Auger 56.3%

Short Preview

In this upcoming ATP Monte Carlo match on April 10, 2024, we have Lorenzo Sonego facing off against Felix Aliassime-Auger. Sonego, who is playing at home, has recently won 2 out of his last 5 matches, while Aliassime-Auger has won 3 out of his last 5 matches.

The bookmakers have set their coefficients at 2.04 for Sonego and 1.66 for Aliassime-Auger. However, our machine learning estimation gives Sonego a 45.1% chance of winning, Aliassime-Auger a 54.9% chance, with a very close match expected.

Both players are in decent form heading into this match, and with their close odds, it is expected to be a thrilling and closely contested match. Fans can anticipate a high-level performance from both players as they battle it out on the Monte Carlo court. It will be a match not to be missed for tennis enthusiasts.

Facts

  • Both players are now playing unstable.
  • Aliassime-Auger could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both players.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Sonego won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-4.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2

    Watch Watch and Bet Sonego – Aliassime-Auger available at: Bet Now (Full Screen)

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    MarathonBet 2.04 1.66 Watch Watch and Bet
    Best for US Customers 2.21 1.68

    Latest Results

    07.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Roberto Bautista-Agut – 1:2
    06.04.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Fabio Fognini – Canceled
    05.04.24 Matteo Berrettini – Lorenzo Sonego – 2:0
    03.04.24 Sumit Nagal – Lorenzo Sonego – 1:2
    21.03.24 Lorenzo Sonego – Daniel Evans – 1:2
    08.04.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Luca Nardi – 2:0
    23.03.24 Alexander Zverev – Felix Aliassime-Auger – 2:0
    21.03.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Adam Walton – 2:0
    10.03.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Carlos Alcaraz Garfia – 0:2
    08.03.24 Felix Aliassime-Auger – Constant Lestienne – 2:0

    Latest Head To Head

    01.03.23 Lorenzo Sonego – Felix Aliassime-Auger – 2:0
    14.02.23 Lorenzo Sonego – Felix Aliassime-Auger – 0:2
    22.09.20 Lorenzo Sonego – Felix Aliassime-Auger – 0:2

    Standings

    Draw

    Singles – Main

    1/32-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Bye
    2 Safiullin R. Munar J. (Q) 2 : 0
    3 Fils A. Hanfmann Y. (LL) 2 : 0
    4 Musetti L. Fritz T. (13) 2 : 0
    5 De Minaur A. (11) Wawrinka S. (WC) 2 : 0
    6 Koepfer D. Griekspoor T. 1 : 2
    7 Popyrin A. Moutet C. (Q) 2 : 1
    8 Bye Rublev A. (6)
    9 Sonego L. (LL) Bye
    10 Auger-Aliassime F. Nardi L. (Q) 2 : 0
    11 Zhang Z. Giron M. 2 : 1
    12 Coria F. (Q) Humbert U. (14) 1 : 2
    13 Hurkacz H. (10) Draper J. 2 : 1
    14 Bautista-Agut R. (Q) Diaz Acosta F. (LL) 2 : 0
    15 Tabilo A. O’Connell C. (Q) 2 : 0
    16 Bye Ruud C. (8)
    17 Zverev A. (5) Bye
    18 Evans D. Ofner S. 0 : 2
    19 Jarry N. Etcheverry T. M. 0 : 2
    20 Djere L. (RET.) Tsitsipas S. (12) 0 : 1
    21 Khachanov K. (15) Norrie C. 2 : 0
    22 Cerundolo F. Altmaier D. (LL) 2 : 0
    23 Monfils G. (WC) Vukic A. (LL) 2 : 1
    24 Bye Medvedev D. (4)
    25 Rune H. (7) Bye
    26 Arnaldi M. Nagal S. (Q) 1 : 2
    27 Kecmanovic M. Berrettini M. (WC) 2 : 0
    28 Vacherot V. (WC) Dimitrov G. (9) 0 : 2
    29 Bublik A. (16) Coric B. 0 : 2
    30 Struff J-L. Baez S. 2 : 1
    31 Korda S. Davidovich Fokina A. 2 : 0
    32 Bye Sinner J. (2)

    1/16-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) Safiullin R. 2 : 0
    2 Fils A. Musetti L.
    3 De Minaur A. (11) Griekspoor T.
    4 Popyrin A. Rublev A. (6)
    5 Sonego L. Auger-Aliassime F.
    6 Zhang Z. Humbert U. (14)
    7 Hurkacz H. (10) Bautista-Agut R.
    8 Tabilo A. Ruud C. (8)
    9 Zverev A. (5) Ofner S. 2 : 0
    10 Etcheverry T. M. Tsitsipas S. (12)
    11 Khachanov K. (15) Cerundolo F.
    12 Monfils G. Medvedev D. (4)
    13 Rune H. (7) Nagal S.
    14 Kecmanovic M. Dimitrov G. (9)
    15 Coric B. Struff J-L. 0 : 2
    16 Korda S. Sinner J. (2)

    1/8-finals

    1 Djokovic N. (1) TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8
    5 Zverev A. (5) TBD #10
    6 TBD #11 TBD #12
    7 TBD #13 TBD #14
    8 Struff J-L. TBD #16

    Quarter-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4
    3 TBD #5 TBD #6
    4 TBD #7 TBD #8

    Semi-finals

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2
    2 TBD #3 TBD #4

    Final

    1 TBD #1 TBD #2

    ATP Monte Carlo Outrights

    1. Alcaraz Carlos: 2.75 (22.87%)

    2. Sinner Jannik: 3.5 (17.97%)

    3. Djokovic Novak: 4 (15.73%)

    4. Rune Holger: 15 (4.19%)

    5. Medvedev Daniil: 15 (4.19%)

    6. Ruud Casper: 15 (4.19%)

    7. Zverev Alexander: 15 (4.19%)

    8. Tsitsipas Stefanos: 15 (4.19%)

    9. Dimitrov Grigor: 25 (2.52%)

    10. Rublev Andrey: 25 (2.52%)

    11. De Minaur Alex: 50 (1.26%)

    12. Musetti Lorenzo: 50 (1.26%)

    13. Khachanov Karen: 50 (1.26%)

    14. Berrettini Matteo: 50 (1.26%)

    15. Korda Sebastian: 50 (1.26%)

    16. Hurkacz Hubert: 50 (1.26%)

    17. Jarry Nicolas: 50 (1.26%)

    18. Monfils Gael: 100 (0.63%)

    19. Auger-Aliassime Felix: 100 (0.63%)

    20. Fils Arthur: 100 (0.63%)

    21. Draper Jack: 100 (0.63%)

    22. Cerundolo Francisco: 100 (0.63%)

    23. Tabilo Alejandro: 100 (0.63%)

    24. Etcheverry Tomas Martin: 100 (0.63%)

    25. Humbert Ugo: 100 (0.63%)

    26. Coric Borna: 200 (0.31%)

    27. Struff Jan-Lennard: 200 (0.31%)

    28. Griekspoor Tallon: 200 (0.31%)

    29. Popyrin Alexei: 200 (0.31%)

    30. Ofner Sebastian: 200 (0.31%)

    31. Giron Marcos: 200 (0.31%)

    32. Zhang Zhizhen: 200 (0.31%)

    33. Nagal Sumit: 200 (0.31%)

    34. Bautista-Agut Roberto: 200 (0.31%)

    35. Safiullin Roman: 300 (0.21%)

    36. Kecmanovic Miomir: 300 (0.21%)

    37. Thompson Jordan: 300 (0.21%)

    38. Diaz Acosta Facundo: 500 (0.13%)

    Lorenzo Sonego – Felix Aliassime-Auger and other ATP Monte Carlo events on our partner.

  • ATP Monte Carlo

    Related Articles

    0 Comment