Los Angeles Angels vs Cleveland Guardians, May 24, 2024

MLB, on Friday,

LA Angels

Guardians

Score, Highlights

LA Angels 48.1% Cleveland 51.9%

Outrights of MLB Cleveland Guardians: 3.74% Los Angeles Angels: 0.19%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
Best for US Customers 2 1.85

Latest Results

22.05.24 Houston Astros – Los Angeles Angels – 1:2
21.05.24 Houston Astros – Los Angeles Angels – 6:5
20.05.24 Houston Astros – Los Angeles Angels – 7:9
19.05.24 Texas Rangers – Los Angeles Angels – 1:4
18.05.24 Texas Rangers – Los Angeles Angels – 3:2
22.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – New York Mets – 6:3
21.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – New York Mets – 7:6
20.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – New York Mets – 3:1
19.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Minnesota Twins – 5:2
18.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Minnesota Twins – 11:4

Facts

  • Let’s watch a game between leader and an outsider (ranked 13 and 2).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches LA Angels won 3.
  • Recent matches LA Angels is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Cleveland is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recently LA Angels have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Cleveland have a series of home games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches LA Angels won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 84-69.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Angels won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 41-19.

    Latest Head To Head

    05.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 4:1
    04.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 7:1
    03.05.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 0:6
    09.03.24 Cleveland Guardians – Los Angeles Angels – 4:5
    29.02.24 Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians – 4:1

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 52 35 17 252:168 0.673
    2 Cleveland Guardians 50 33 17 244:179 0.660
    3 Kansas City Royals 51 32 19 247:175 0.627
    4 Baltimore Orioles 47 29 18 229:177 0.617
    5 Minnesota Twins 49 26 23 220:215 0.531
    6 Seattle Mariners 51 27 24 191:195 0.529
    7 Boston Red Sox 50 26 24 225:186 0.520
    8 Tampa Bay Rays 51 25 26 205:245 0.490
    9 Texas Rangers 51 24 27 228:235 0.471
    10 Detroit Tigers 49 23 26 202:202 0.469
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 48 22 26 182:220 0.458
    12 Houston Astros 50 22 28 230:238 0.440
    13 Los Angeles Angels 50 20 30 219:247 0.400
    14 Oakland Athletics 51 20 31 188:248 0.392
    15 Chicago White Sox 50 15 35 143:250 0.300

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 51 37 14 277:184 0.725
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 52 33 19 262:185 0.635
    3 Atlanta Braves 46 28 18 215:169 0.609
    4 Milwaukee Brewers 49 28 21 244:206 0.571
    5 Chicago Cubs 50 27 23 218:216 0.540
    6 San Diego Padres 53 27 26 242:226 0.509
    7 San Francisco Giants 51 25 26 219:243 0.490
    8 Arizona Diamondbacks 50 24 26 241:234 0.480
    9 St.Louis Cardinals 49 23 26 189:232 0.469
    10 Pittsburgh Pirates 51 23 28 198:229 0.451
    11 Washington Nationals 48 21 27 190:211 0.438
    12 New York Mets 49 21 28 209:228 0.429
    13 Cincinnati Reds 50 20 30 204:215 0.400
    14 Colorado Rockies 48 16 32 190:263 0.333
    15 Miami Marlins 51 17 34 193:275 0.333

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.73 (19.9%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.79 (12.82%)

    3. New York Yankees: 6.48 (11.45%)

    4. Philadelphia Phillies: 7.24 (10.25%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 8.6 (8.63%)

    6. Houston Astros: 14.85 (5%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 17.51 (4.24%)

    8. Texas Rangers: 19.4 (3.82%)

    9. Cleveland Guardians: 19.84 (3.74%)

    10. Minnesota Twins: 30.34 (2.45%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 34.4 (2.16%)

    12. Milwaukee Brewers: 38.7 (1.92%)

    13. Kansas City Royals: 43.9 (1.69%)

    14. Tampa Bay Rays: 47.64 (1.56%)

    15. Arizona Diamondbacks: 49.78 (1.49%)

    16. Toronto Blue Jays: 51.61 (1.44%)

    17. San Diego Padres: 55.98 (1.33%)

    18. San Francisco Giants: 71.63 (1.04%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 72.47 (1.02%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 72.76 (1.02%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 112.08 (0.66%)

    22. New York Mets: 120.14 (0.62%)

    23. Pittsburgh Pirates: 142.65 (0.52%)

    24. Cincinnati Reds: 145.49 (0.51%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 380.81 (0.19%)

    26. Washington Nationals: 440.94 (0.17%)

    27. Miami Marlins: 521.23 (0.14%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 535.83 (0.14%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1294.7 (0.06%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 1700.93 (0.04%)

    Short Preview

    The upcoming MLB match on May 24, 2024, between the Los Angeles Angels and the Cleveland Guardians promises to be an exciting one. The Angels, who are playing at home, have won 3 out of their last 5 matches, while the Guardians have been on a winning streak, winning all 5 of their last matches.

    The Bookmakers coefficients suggest that the Angels are slight favorites with odds of 2-1.85. However, our ML estimation puts the probability of a win for the Angels at 48.4%, while the probability of a draw is 51.6%.

    Both teams will be looking to continue their winning streaks and secure a victory in this match. With the Guardians in top form, it will be interesting to see if the Angels can come out on top in front of their home crowd. Fans can expect a competitive and thrilling game between these two teams.

    Generated automatically

    Los Angeles Angels – Cleveland Guardians and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment