Los Angeles Angels vs San Diego Padres, Jun 04, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

Los Angeles Angels

San Diego Padres

Score, Highlights

LA Angels 51.9% San Diego 48.1%

Prediction (the most likely score): 3:5

Outrights of MLB San Diego Padres: 2% Los Angeles Angels: 0.15%

!!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

Betting Odds

1 X 2
MarathonBet 1.86 2
Best for US Customers 1.83 1.98

Latest Results

02.06.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:1
01.06.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 9:0
31.05.24 Seattle Mariners – Los Angeles Angels – 5:4
30.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 3:8
29.05.24 Los Angeles Angels – New York Yankees – 1:2
02.06.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 4:3
01.06.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 3:7
31.05.24 Kansas City Royals – San Diego Padres – 8:11
29.05.24 San Diego Padres – Miami Marlins – 1:9
28.05.24 San Diego Padres – Miami Marlins – 4:0

Facts

  • An outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 14 and 5).
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches LA Angels won 1.
  • LA Angels has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches San Diego is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches LA Angels won 8 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 12 matches and goals 61-79.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Angels won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 25-33.

    Latest Head To Head

    10.03.24 Los Angeles Angels – San Diego Padres – 5:4
    05.07.23 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Angels – 5:3
    04.07.23 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Angels – 8:5
    03.07.23 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Angels – 10:3
    24.03.23 Los Angeles Angels – San Diego Padres – 0:3

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 61 42 19 299:192 0.689
    2 Cleveland Guardians 59 39 20 298:220 0.661
    3 Baltimore Orioles 58 38 20 294:215 0.655
    4 Kansas City Royals 61 36 25 297:223 0.590
    5 Minnesota Twins 59 33 26 260:254 0.559
    6 Seattle Mariners 61 34 27 230:223 0.557
    7 Detroit Tigers 60 30 30 256:253 0.500
    8 Boston Red Sox 60 30 30 261:239 0.500
    9 Tampa Bay Rays 60 29 31 234:287 0.483
    10 Texas Rangers 60 29 31 265:258 0.483
    11 Toronto Blue Jays 59 28 31 233:269 0.475
    12 Houston Astros 60 26 34 260:267 0.433
    13 Oakland Athletics 61 24 37 231:295 0.393
    14 Los Angeles Angels 59 21 38 243:298 0.356
    15 Chicago White Sox 60 15 45 172:310 0.250

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Philadelphia Phillies 61 42 19 316:215 0.689
    2 Los Angeles Dodgers 61 38 23 297:211 0.623
    3 Milwaukee Brewers 60 36 24 305:244 0.600
    4 Atlanta Braves 57 33 24 257:217 0.579
    5 San Diego Padres 62 32 30 276:265 0.516
    6 St.Louis Cardinals 57 28 29 221:262 0.491
    7 Chicago Cubs 60 29 31 257:269 0.483
    8 San Francisco Giants 60 29 31 257:286 0.483
    9 Arizona Diamondbacks 59 27 32 274:274 0.458
    10 Washington Nationals 59 27 32 237:251 0.458
    11 Pittsburgh Pirates 59 27 32 239:264 0.458
    12 Cincinnati Reds 59 26 33 242:249 0.441
    13 New York Mets 60 25 35 257:297 0.417
    14 Colorado Rockies 58 21 37 238:317 0.362
    15 Miami Marlins 60 21 39 219:301 0.350

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 3.76 (18.78%)

    2. Philadelphia Phillies: 5.42 (13.01%)

    3. New York Yankees: 5.55 (12.71%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 7.44 (9.48%)

    5. Atlanta Braves: 7.95 (8.88%)

    6. Cleveland Guardians: 14.8 (4.76%)

    7. Seattle Mariners: 15.25 (4.63%)

    8. Houston Astros: 17 (4.15%)

    9. Texas Rangers: 20.86 (3.38%)

    10. Milwaukee Brewers: 27 (2.61%)

    11. Minnesota Twins: 28.04 (2.52%)

    12. San Diego Padres: 35.29 (2%)

    13. Kansas City Royals: 37 (1.91%)

    14. Toronto Blue Jays: 55.29 (1.28%)

    15. Chicago Cubs: 55.43 (1.27%)

    16. San Francisco Giants: 55.83 (1.26%)

    17. Tampa Bay Rays: 58.57 (1.2%)

    18. Arizona Diamondbacks: 61 (1.16%)

    19. St.Louis Cardinals: 61.14 (1.15%)

    20. Boston Red Sox: 71.43 (0.99%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 93 (0.76%)

    22. Pittsburgh Pirates: 136.47 (0.52%)

    23. Cincinnati Reds: 140.86 (0.5%)

    24. New York Mets: 173.86 (0.41%)

    25. Washington Nationals: 404.57 (0.17%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 468.98 (0.15%)

    27. Oakland Athletics: 479.57 (0.15%)

    28. Los Angeles Angels: 480.17 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 1340.63 (0.05%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 2685.65 (0.03%)

    Short Preview

    In this MLB matchup between the Los Angeles Angels and the San Diego Padres, the Angels will be looking to turn around their recent string of losses while the Padres aim to continue their winning streak. With the Angels playing at home, they will have the advantage of home-field support, but they will need to step up their game in order to secure a victory.

    The bookmakers have given slightly higher odds to the Angels, with coefficients of 1.85-1.99, indicating that they are favored to win. However, our ML estimation gives the Angels a 53.7% chance of winning, with the Padres close behind at 46.3%. The most likely result predicted by bookmakers is a 3-5 win for the Padres.

    Overall, this matchup promises to be a competitive game with both teams hungry for a win. It will be interesting to see which team will come out on top in this exciting MLB showdown.

    Generated automatically

    Los Angeles Angels – San Diego Padres and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment