Los Angeles Dodgers vs San Diego Padres, Apr 14, 2024

MLB, on Sunday,

LA Dodgers

San Diego

Score, Highlights

LA Dodgers 59.6% San Diego 40.4%

Short Preview

The upcoming MLB match on April 14, 2024, between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Diego Padres is sure to be an exciting one. The Los Angeles Dodgers, playing at home, have won 2 out of their last 5 matches, while the San Diego Padres have won 3 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients suggest that the Los Angeles Dodgers are slight favorites in this match with odds set at 1.56, while the San Diego Padres are the underdogs with odds at 2.39. Our ML estimation gives the Los Angeles Dodgers a 62.4% chance of winning, while the San Diego Padres have a 37.6% chance.

The most likely result according to bookmakers is a tie at 5:5, indicating that this match could be a close and high-scoring one. Both teams will be looking to secure a win and improve their standing in the league, making this game a must-watch for baseball fans.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches LA Dodgers won 3.
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Recently LA Dodgers have a series of guest games.
  • LA Dodgers will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches LA Dodgers won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 131-89.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Dodgers won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 62-50.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 5:5

    Outrights of MLB Los Angeles Dodgers: 18.34% San Diego Padres: 1.96%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    bet_at_home 1.64 2.44
    WilliamHill 1.62 2.4
    Pinnacle 1.64 2.44
    Best for US Customers 1.59 2.33

    Watch this match and MLB with fuboTV (for US customers). Network: ESPN, ESPN Deportes

    Latest Results

    12.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 7:8
    10.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:2
    09.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:6
    08.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:4
    07.04.24 Chicago Cubs – Los Angeles Dodgers – 8:1
    12.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 7:8
    10.04.24 San Diego Padres – Chicago Cubs – 10:2
    09.04.24 San Diego Padres – Chicago Cubs – 1:5
    08.04.24 San Diego Padres – Chicago Cubs – 9:8
    07.04.24 San Francisco Giants – San Diego Padres – 3:2

    Latest Head To Head

    12.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 7:8
    21.03.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 11:15
    20.03.24 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Dodgers – 2:5
    23.02.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 4:1
    22.02.24 San Diego Padres – Los Angeles Dodgers – 1:14

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 14 11 3 64:48 0.786
    2 Cleveland Guardians 13 9 4 71:37 0.692
    3 Kansas City Royals 15 10 5 84:46 0.667
    4 Baltimore Orioles 13 8 5 71:53 0.615
    5 Detroit Tigers 13 8 5 51:51 0.615
    6 Texas Rangers 14 8 6 79:55 0.571
    7 Tampa Bay Rays 15 8 7 59:78 0.533
    8 Boston Red Sox 15 8 7 67:56 0.533
    9 Los Angeles Angels 14 7 7 63:71 0.500
    10 Toronto Blue Jays 15 7 8 56:79 0.467
    11 Seattle Mariners 14 6 8 46:65 0.429
    12 Minnesota Twins 12 5 7 42:51 0.417
    13 Oakland Athletics 15 6 9 40:63 0.400
    14 Houston Astros 15 4 11 63:86 0.267
    15 Chicago White Sox 14 2 12 30:74 0.143

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Milwaukee Brewers 12 9 3 76:49 0.750
    2 Pittsburgh Pirates 14 10 4 75:57 0.714
    3 Los Angeles Dodgers 16 10 6 88:76 0.625
    4 Atlanta Braves 13 8 5 82:65 0.615
    5 Cincinnati Reds 14 8 6 79:64 0.571
    6 Chicago Cubs 13 7 6 75:66 0.538
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 14 7 7 52:59 0.500
    8 St.Louis Cardinals 14 7 7 59:61 0.500
    9 San Diego Padres 16 8 8 88:82 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 14 6 8 80:66 0.429
    11 Washington Nationals 14 6 8 50:63 0.429
    12 New York Mets 14 6 8 67:67 0.429
    13 San Francisco Giants 15 6 9 65:72 0.400
    14 Colorado Rockies 15 4 11 69:98 0.267
    15 Miami Marlins 15 3 12 53:86 0.200

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4 (18.34%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.28 (13.88%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.29 (10.06%)

    4. Baltimore Orioles: 11.39 (6.44%)

    5. Texas Rangers: 12.44 (5.89%)

    6. Houston Astros: 12.89 (5.69%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.31 (5.12%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 24.75 (2.96%)

    9. Tampa Bay Rays: 27.17 (2.7%)

    10. Seattle Mariners: 28 (2.62%)

    11. Chicago Cubs: 29.11 (2.52%)

    12. St.Louis Cardinals: 29.81 (2.46%)

    13. Arizona Diamondbacks: 30.67 (2.39%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 30.81 (2.38%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 37.36 (1.96%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 40.61 (1.81%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 41 (1.79%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 44.34 (1.65%)

    19. Detroit Tigers: 54.17 (1.35%)

    20. New York Mets: 54.39 (1.35%)

    21. Pittsburgh Pirates: 54.45 (1.35%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.45 (1.28%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 58.08 (1.26%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 78.33 (0.94%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 87.45 (0.84%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 207.73 (0.35%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 306.16 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 495.11 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 578.4 (0.13%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 606.92 (0.12%)

    Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment