Los Angeles Dodgers vs Washington Nationals, Apr 16, 2024

MLB, on Tuesday,

LA Dodgers

Washington Nationals

Score, Highlights

LA Dodgers 68.1% Washington 31.9%

Short Preview

The upcoming MLB match between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Washington Nationals on April 16, 2024, is expected to be an exciting matchup. The Dodgers, who are the home team in this game, have won 1 out of their last 5 matches, while the Nationals have won 2 out of their last 5 matches.

The bookmakers’ coefficients for this game are 1.42 for the Dodgers and 3.02 for the Nationals, indicating that the Dodgers are the favorites to win. Our ML estimation gives the Dodgers a 72.4% probability of winning, with a 27.6% chance of a draw.

The most likely result according to the bookmakers is a 6-4 victory for the Dodgers. With both teams looking to improve their recent form, this match is sure to be a competitive and thrilling encounter. Fans can expect a close game with plenty of action on the field.

Facts

  • Last 5 head-to-head matches LA Dodgers won 2.
  • LA Dodgers is in unsatisfactory shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Recent matches Washington is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently LA Dodgers have a series of home games.
  • Recently Washington have a series of guest games.
  • In this match LA Dodgers is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches LA Dodgers won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 115-68.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Dodgers won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 49-36.

    Prediction (the most likely score): 6:4

    Outrights of MLB Los Angeles Dodgers: 17.67% Washington Nationals: 0.24%

    !!!!! Information about video stream is absent for now

    Betting Odds

    1 X 2
    betsson 1.42 3
    MarathonBet 1.4 3.33
    Best for US Customers 1.42 2.85

    Latest Results

    15.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Washington Nationals – 4:6
    14.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 3:6
    13.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 5:2
    12.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – San Diego Padres – 7:8
    10.04.24 Minnesota Twins – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:2
    15.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Washington Nationals – 4:6
    14.04.24 Oakland Athletics – Washington Nationals – 7:6
    13.04.24 Oakland Athletics – Washington Nationals – 1:3
    12.04.24 Oakland Athletics – Washington Nationals – 2:1
    10.04.24 San Francisco Giants – Washington Nationals – 7:1

    Latest Head To Head

    15.04.24 Los Angeles Dodgers – Washington Nationals – 4:6
    10.09.23 Washington Nationals – Los Angeles Dodgers – 3:7
    09.09.23 Washington Nationals – Los Angeles Dodgers – 7:6
    08.09.23 Washington Nationals – Los Angeles Dodgers – 5:8
    31.05.23 Los Angeles Dodgers – Washington Nationals – 6:10

    Standings

    Main

    American League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 New York Yankees 17 12 5 80:61 0.706
    2 Cleveland Guardians 16 11 5 87:52 0.688
    3 Kansas City Royals 17 11 6 87:48 0.647
    4 Baltimore Orioles 16 10 6 89:72 0.625
    5 Detroit Tigers 16 9 7 56:59 0.563
    6 Toronto Blue Jays 17 9 8 64:80 0.529
    7 Tampa Bay Rays 17 9 8 71:89 0.529
    8 Texas Rangers 17 9 8 87:72 0.529
    9 Boston Red Sox 17 9 8 72:66 0.529
    10 Los Angeles Angels 16 8 8 74:79 0.500
    11 Seattle Mariners 17 7 10 58:75 0.412
    12 Oakland Athletics 17 7 10 48:72 0.412
    13 Minnesota Twins 15 6 9 53:63 0.400
    14 Houston Astros 18 6 12 81:99 0.333
    15 Chicago White Sox 16 2 14 34:87 0.125

    National League

    Pl W L PCT
    1 Atlanta Braves 15 10 5 97:73 0.667
    2 Milwaukee Brewers 15 10 5 94:67 0.667
    3 Pittsburgh Pirates 17 11 6 90:69 0.647
    4 Chicago Cubs 16 10 6 85:71 0.625
    5 Los Angeles Dodgers 19 11 8 100:90 0.579
    6 Cincinnati Reds 16 9 7 93:77 0.563
    7 Philadelphia Phillies 17 9 8 60:72 0.529
    8 San Diego Padres 19 10 9 103:93 0.526
    9 New York Mets 16 8 8 75:71 0.500
    10 Arizona Diamondbacks 17 8 9 91:71 0.471
    11 St.Louis Cardinals 17 8 9 64:71 0.471
    12 Washington Nationals 16 7 9 62:74 0.438
    13 San Francisco Giants 17 7 10 73:84 0.412
    14 Colorado Rockies 17 4 13 70:105 0.235
    15 Miami Marlins 17 3 14 63:99 0.176

    MLB Outrights

    1. Los Angeles Dodgers: 4.13 (17.67%)

    2. Atlanta Braves: 5.33 (13.71%)

    3. New York Yankees: 7.03 (10.39%)

    4. Houston Astros: 11.28 (6.48%)

    5. Baltimore Orioles: 11.9 (6.14%)

    6. Texas Rangers: 12.1 (6.04%)

    7. Philadelphia Phillies: 14.64 (4.99%)

    8. Toronto Blue Jays: 23.17 (3.15%)

    9. Tampa Bay Rays: 26.61 (2.74%)

    10. Chicago Cubs: 26.63 (2.74%)

    11. Arizona Diamondbacks: 29.78 (2.45%)

    12. Seattle Mariners: 30 (2.44%)

    13. St.Louis Cardinals: 33.33 (2.19%)

    14. Cleveland Guardians: 33.44 (2.18%)

    15. San Diego Padres: 37.32 (1.96%)

    16. Cincinnati Reds: 37.36 (1.96%)

    17. Minnesota Twins: 37.83 (1.93%)

    18. Boston Red Sox: 42.33 (1.73%)

    19. New York Mets: 53.42 (1.37%)

    20. Pittsburgh Pirates: 55.61 (1.31%)

    21. Detroit Tigers: 55.75 (1.31%)

    22. Milwaukee Brewers: 57.42 (1.27%)

    23. San Francisco Giants: 61.47 (1.19%)

    24. Kansas City Royals: 73.41 (1%)

    25. Los Angeles Angels: 102.72 (0.71%)

    26. Miami Marlins: 216.61 (0.34%)

    27. Washington Nationals: 309.11 (0.24%)

    28. Oakland Athletics: 495.32 (0.15%)

    29. Colorado Rockies: 628.39 (0.12%)

    30. Chicago White Sox: 634.11 (0.12%)

    Los Angeles Dodgers – Washington Nationals and other MLB events on our partner.

  • MLB

    Related Articles

    0 Comment